mog battle (larsanova vs felix)

who mogs

• Total voters
nah its just u have qn odd look to your chin kinda
its almost too wide i feels
mogs you nigger xD it doesnt matter "what you feel" women would prefer lars over most men because hes handsome as fuck
you on the other hand are a self projecting cunt
he needs nothing he already has it made

mogs you nigger xD it doesnt matter "what you feel" women would prefer lars over most men because hes handsome as fuck
you on the other hand are a self projecting cunt
he needs nothing he already has it made
you retarded fagit
i already said he looks good and that hes a high tier chadlite, hes not gonna go into a suicidal fit and go deranged because i told him his chin is a bit odd
why else is he on this site if he doesnt want people to nitpick him, its a site for looks you ugly deformed 3 psl subhuman

you retarded fagit
i already said he looks good and that hes a high tier chadlite, hes not gonna go into a suicidal fit and go deranged because i told him his chin is a bit odd
why else is he on this site if he doesnt want people to nitpick him, its a site for looks you ugly deformed 3 psl subhuman
HIS CHIN IS PERFECT HE LEGIT 7.75 PSL

and i mog you too bro i am self proclaimed psl god im pretty sure but im not sure

and i mog you too bro i am self proclaimed psl god im pretty sure but im not sure
he looks great but its my taste that his angularity looks weird and uncanny freak
you dont mog anybody youre deformed

gtfih and look this retard saying he mogs me

Felix is boneless with god tier eye colour.

Larsevona has more chad face.

I voted Lars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
he looks great but its my taste that his angularity looks weird and uncanny freak
you dont mog anybody youre deformed
uncanny is just cope for out of this world good looking xD

and im not deformed at all i am high appeal to girls i think

Felix is boneless with god tier eye colour.

Larsevona has more chad face.

I voted Lars
EEB85807 9091 4CBF A65D ADD7E48E9338

i mog him into the grave

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
uncanny is just cope for out of this world good looking xD

and im not deformed at all i am high appeal to girls i think
no its just code for u look like shit james
uve lost ur mind

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
View attachment 1670351

i mog him into the grave
nigga how thats one slight flaw and its not really even a flaw he could use a bit more chin projection but again could use
hes still a chad and mogs you EASILY just look at how many girls he has compared to you nigga
why look at the flaws when u can look at the positives like his collagen, hair, low trust looks, eyebrows, jaw, ramus, etc the list goes on.
the goods outweigh the bads u fuck nigga

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 11610
nigga how thats one slight flaw and its not really even a flaw he could use a bit more chin projection but again could use
hes still a chad and mogs you EASILY just look at how many girls he has compared to you nigga
why look at the flaws when u can look at the positives like his collagen, hair, low trust looks, eyebrows, jaw, ramus, etc the list goes on.
the goods outweigh the bads u fuck nigga
he has girls from tinder and on insta because hes NT as fuck with a great profile
easily mogs gave you seen me lol???? whats your opinion @8PSLcel

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
he has girls from tinder and on insta because hes NT as fuck with a great profile
easily mogs gave you seen me lol???? whats your opinion @8PSLcel
He talking about Larsevona? Yeah you mog him easy.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
(kidding thats not me thats my ugly ass friend)

View attachment 1670372
this me bro i mog ez
u r ugly as fuk thi
xD nigga now i know i cant take yall serious yall are some tiktok niggas yall legit just joined this shit and think you own this forum
you playin with the big dawgs nigga know your place :soy:

xD nigga now i know i cant take yall serious yall are some tiktok niggas yall legit just joined this shit and think you own this forum
you playin with the big dawgs nigga know your place :soy:
its not me but unironically that guy mogs you to shit and has gotten 10x the pussy youve ever gotten including me

its not me but unironically that guy mogs you to shit and has gotten 10x the pussy youve ever gotten including me
nigga that kids legit a mac n cheese cel

nigga that kids legit a mac n cheese cel
he slays as a skinny anorexic ginger kid son
93405C85 B276 4D52 80A7 D2B053BF7DA2

he mogs u to shit
at lesst 50+ slays
slayed off tinder
keep crying for him

Larsanova is so cute 😍