Mog battle @MD_Hopeful69 vs @chadpreet in the making

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Chadpreet are born not made
Posted a pic of a hot sexy girl because tbh no one wants to see two Curries lmao

Attachments

• FF2D8AF1-9FD4-4D1B-8724-36AA91FE25AF.png
    FF2D8AF1-9FD4-4D1B-8724-36AA91FE25AF.png
    120.3 KB · Views: 77
Ffs I don’t understand why people obsess over asian girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adrianolm, Chadelite, BigBiceps and 6 others
there’s nothing attractive about trying to fit white beauty on an asian pallet. looks completely unnatural
white features*

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin and Mansnob
This post containts high levels of autism

Posted a pic of a hot sexy girl because tbh no one wants to see two Curries lmao
Stfu, i will mog you with surgeries, no one asked for your fucking opinion, don't talk shit unless you wanna come down to Australia and square up fool. You are a subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Mansnob, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
What the fuck is even happening lol

Hey @MD_Hopeful69, nobody fucking loves you, now bite it you scum, don't come @ me with that shit fool.
Come down to Australia mate, ill stick my shank in your face.

Stfu, i will mog you with surgeries, no one asked for your fucking opinion, don't talk shit unless you wanna come down to Australia and square up fool. You are a subhuman.
shitskin hindu cope
shitskin hindu cope
Hey @MD_Hopeful69, nobody fucking loves you, now bite it you scum, don't come @ me with that shit fool.

Come down to Australia mate, ill stick my shank in your face.
youre a fucking manlet my dude

DIdnt read the autism in this thread but MD mogs pretty hard

Keep sucking dick

shitskin hindu cope

I'm 5'11" and 170 pounds fool, ill put you in a world of pain. You are a recessed subhuman with weak maxilla nd chin.
shitskin hindu cope

You wanna bring race in to this mothafucka? Typical, but boyo all you can do is talk smack on the internet, I bet you've never even been in a fight.
I'm 5'11" and 170 pounds fool, ill put you in a world of pain. You are a recessed subhuman with weak maxilla nd chin.

You wanna bring race in to this mothafucka? Typical, but boyo all you can do is talk smack on the internet, I bet you've never even been in a fight.
So unless you wanna actually come down to Australia and throw down, quit talking smack, it just proves you're bitch made and nothing else.

Last edited:
I seriously don't get the beef. Can someone not autitsic tldr:soy:

Jfl at this beef

So unless you wanna actually come down to Australia and throw down, quit talking smack, it just proves you're bitch made and nothing else.
My maxillan protrudes more than you and my chin is more wide than yours and my chin philtrum ratio is better than yours. You look like a typical ethnic bitch

Lower maxilla is one of my good features lol

My maxillan protrudes more than you and my chin is more wide than yours and my chin philtrum ratio is better than yours. You look like a typical ethnic bitch

Lower maxilla is one of my good features lol
You just look like a bitch talking smack on the internet when you wouldnt be running your mouth IRL.

You just look like a bitch talking smack on the internet when you wouldnt be running your mouth IRL.
You’re right I wouldn’t. Why would I want to get in tights I wouldn’t win? My IQ is too high for that

Fwark im imagining 2 curries fighting in the middle of the street yelling shit like "MY CHIN PHILTRUM RATIO IS BETTER THAN YOURS" JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Primmi and Titbot
Fwark im imagining 2 curries fighting in the middle of the street yelling shit like "MY CHIN PHILTRUM RATIO IS BETTER THAN YOURS" JFL
Lmao. 2 pussies

Thered be no yelling, id cut this mf at the jugular.

Well I'm not a fucking cel for one.
Cel doesn't mean virgin, are you getting laid whenever you feel like? Even if you are, cel is used as a metaphorical slur here
Its short for celibate which can mean just not getting laid

Cel doesn't mean virgin, are you getting laid whenever you feel like? Even if you are, cel is used as a metaphorical slur here
Its short for celibate which can mean just not getting laid
I get laid every so often, have had a couple of hot chicks (PSL 5.5+).

Didn't both of them get surgeries?
Chadpreets are born not made jfl

wtf OP has 5g i didnt know that came out