Bgm or Michael b incel

• Blackgymmog

Votes: 81 81.8%
  • Michael Bcel

Votes: 18 18.2%

• Total voters
'objectively'

btw

does anyone even have scientific proof with good methodology to prove how all your ratios and features are objectively the most attractive?
You cant really objectively measure someone especially at the higher lvls cuz people tend to rate certain features harsher or desire certain features more. Its not simple as measuring height

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 15468
That still looks good what are u saying. Ur comparing that to brodericks model shoot
Blackgymmax just needs photoshoot pics to mog this overrated chubster Nigga
4D8E703E 629E 406F 97DC 5F659E775E06

• JFL
Reactions: User49, Skywalker and Blackgymmax
Yes, it's called the truerateme scale.
im familiar with it but is that based on studies? i dont think so

AFAIK its just a scale with different pictures of celebrities that are rated subjectively and everyone disagrees with it JFL

You cant really objectively measure someone especially at the higher lvls cuz people tend to rate certain features harsher or desire certain features more. Its not simple as measuring height
but what im asking is if any of those ratios are actually proven

That still looks good what are u saying. Ur comparing that to brodericks model shoot
Yeah, but Louis frauds levels aheads while Broderick isn't that far off from his modeling photo in motion. Compare them both motion and you'll see who mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
Yeah, but Louis frauds levels aheads while Broderick isn't that far off from his modeling photo in motion. Compare them both motion and you'll see who mogs.
No i agree with u on that

im familiar with it but is that based on studies? i dont think so

AFAIK its just a scale with different pictures of celebrities that are rated subjectively and everyone disagrees with it JFL
Lmao, it's literally based on studies and they link it on their Reddit. Maybe read better next time?

No i agree with u on that
This isn't objective but from first glance louis looks like a psl morph and is too off from what a black guy looks like to win the mog battle

• +1
but what im asking is if any of those ratios are actually proven
i dont know the exact ratios that science usually use except for fhwr. Midface never gets used in that department

This isn't objective but from first glance louis looks like a psl morph and is too off from what a black guy looks like to win the mog battle
True but broderick is nicer to look at imo. Louis doe have the green eyes though that might give him the edge

True but broderick is nicer to look at imo. Louis doe have the green eyes though that might give him the edge
Yeah, can easily see Broderick mogs in appeal compared to Louis especially for younger women.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Nebula
@Hoso @Leo69 the youtube creating attractive has a slightly better list cuz he actually goes into depth on these ratios and features. Only thing i would disagree is the placement in regards to smv aka pheno and race. Most asians indians and blacks on the list would score lower in reality

BC8725E4 8583 48F3 80DE 6A467973AF00
61290A75 6B79 437C 916D 788C7F3103CA

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Skywalker and Blackgymmax
Frauding abd still nothing special
I recommend getting laid and going outside. I can send a YouTube video of an interview where he is the same level as that gif and you'll call frauding too I'm sure.

Also, what's with you being RACIST AS FUCK! I did another thread saying Meeks is unmoggable and you shit talk Meeks with no reasoning. Now this black guy. GTFO! Do that shit in the hood and watch what happens.

@Hoso @Leo69 the youtube creating attractive has a slightly better list cuz he actually goes into depth on these ratios and features. Only thing i would disagree is the placement in regards to smv aka pheno and race. Most asians indians and blacks on the list would score lower in reality
Creatingattractive is a terrible rater at times if I'm being honest.

• +1
Creatingattractive is a terrible rater at times if I'm being honest.
Better than most people on the forum. Atleast he tries being objective but as i said i would put certain ethnicities way lower on the list

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
Better than most people on the forum. Atleast he tries being objective but as i said i would put certain ethnicities way lower on the list
Definitely tries, but if I recall properly just recently he put Tom Holland the same level as Timothée Chalamet lol. Even Tom Holland recognized in a video that Chalamet destroys him in handsomeness. Just funny.

• +1
Blackgymmax dressed like a character from Tekken/DOA jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Definitely tries, but if I recall properly just recently he put Tom Holland the same level as Timothée Chalamet lol. Even Tom Holland recognized in a video that Chalamet destroys him in handsomeness. Just funny.
Its because objectively tom has the better face but his soft features are dogshit. These 2 points were both made clear by him but soft features if two faces are within normal bone ranges and ratios. This is why chalamet mogs although i find his eye area disgusting to look at

Its because objectively tom has the better face but his soft features are dogshit. These 2 points were both made clear by him but soft features if two faces are within normal bone ranges and ratios. This is why chalamet mogs although i find his eye area disgusting to look at
Soft features mog > bones. Is what im saying cant edit in this thread @Leo69

You mog EZ
Insh'blackah

• JFL
svg98t678lla1.png
dk46lmiffmba1.png

Lol, but it's not even close. Even when he posted on TRM. Everyone was confused why he rated Tom Holland so high, and many saw Tom Holland as just an average British guy or slightly above average, which sounds legit to me. He is slightly above average. 5.3 on TRM, while Chalamet is 6.5 TRM.

• Hmm...
svg98t678lla1.png
dk46lmiffmba1.png

Lol, but it's not even close. Even when he posted on TRM. Everyone was confused why he rated Tom Holland so high, and many saw Tom Holland as just an average British guy or slightly above average, which sounds legit to me. He is slightly above average. 5.3 on TRM, while Chalamet is 6.5 TRM.
He does side profile and front which is quite underrated on the forum to do. Idk maybe tom scored very high on the side compared to chalamet

He does side profile and front which is quite underrated on the forum to do. Idk maybe tom scored very high on the side compared to chalamet
His ratings doesn't make sense and easy to fool people with analysis that aren't even done properly. The rating system I use makes sense as it makes sense from a visual perspective along with reality. Everyone sees Chalamet as quite a good looking guy facially in the media, but not the same for Tom Holland

• +1
His ratings doesn't make sense and easy to fool people with analysis that aren't even done properly. The rating system I use makes sense as it makes sense from a visual perspective along with reality. Everyone sees Chalamet as quite a good looking guy facially in the media, but not the same for Tom Holland
He rated him high cuz of facial harmony. He scored dogshit on the soft features department like a 2/10 (the thing that really matters)

He rated him high cuz of facial harmony. He scored dogshit on the soft features department like a 2/10 (the thing that really matters)
Lmao, everything matters and the visual of the entire representation what matters. Facial harmony of BS because no one will see him good looking or close to Chalamet.

Good amount of people think he's average in the post he did even.

Of course some overrates and some people siding with creatingattractive as you will those clueless fans who can't have a mind of their own, but there's always that.

• +1
Lmao, everything matters and the visual of the entire representation what matters. Facial harmony of BS because no one will see him good looking or close to Chalamet.

Good amount of people think he's average in the post he did even.

Of course some overrates and some people siding with creatingattractive as you will those clueless fans who can't have a mind of their own, but there's always that.

Psl wise i would rate him like 4.5 max tbh

Lmao, it's literally based on studies and they link it on their Reddit. Maybe read better next time?
ok because you acted like a smartass i took time to read all those studies

they literally say it in there that applying the phi mask (if thats what you/they based it on) only explains 50% of attarctiveness

the only other study that includes measurements is only about women so doesnt apply to males

the rest is just irrelevant articles and blog entries

in summary: there is no 'objective' rating of faces, if scientist developed such a system we would know about it

maybe next you read better instead of basing your 'objective' worldview on some flawed ratign system

• JFL
Psl wise i would rate him like 4.5 max tbh
Tom Holland is 5.3 TRM which means 4.24 PSL. I think 5.5 TRM which is 4.4 PSL would be Sergi.

rate-him-1-10-v0-0bf42ibb533a1.jpg

ok because you acted like a smartass i took time to read all those studies

they literally say it in there that applying the phi mask (if thats what you/they based it on) only explains 50% of attarctiveness

the only other study that includes measurements is only about women so doesnt apply to males

the rest is just irrelevant articles and blog entries

in summary: there is no 'objective' rating of faces, if scientist developed such a system we would know about it

maybe next you read better instead of basing your 'objective' worldview on some flawed ratign system
Some professional TRM rater who seems to be no longer active honestly taught me how to rate, so that doesn't surprise me for what you said there lol. Everything the TRM rater said made sense to me and had a logical pattern visually and logically from a real world perspective.

Be
Tom Holland is 5.3 TRM which means 4.24 PSL. I think 5.5 TRM which is 4.4 PSL would be Sergi.

Some professional TRM rater who seems to be no longer active honestly taught me how to rate, so that doesn't surprise me for what you said there lol. Everything the TRM rater said made sense to me and had a logical pattern visually and logically from a real world perspective.
Tom being a 4.25 will make a lot of people here drop on ratings. 4.25 is barely htn more lik mtn

Be

Tom being a 4.25 will make a lot of people here drop on ratings. 4.25 is barely htn more lik mtn
4 PSL is average, and Tom Holland is slightly above average, so that makes sense to me. Most people here don't have a logical rating system in terms of pattern and to be honest. It doesn't surprise me. The person who taught me how to rate was genius level with a very high IQ lol.

so in other words, its subjective and based on your view

im not hating, but dont claim any objective truths

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Leo69
4 PSL is average, and Tom Holland is slightly above average, so that makes sense to me. Most people here don't have a logical rating system in terms of pattern and to be honest. It doesn't surprise me. The person who taught me how to rate was genius level with a very high IQ lol.
No i agree on that im like blackgymmaxx one of the few harsher raters here. Personally my point stands that he is entry level htn. Theres like lvls to certain distributions. As an example like Low htn mid and high end ( i like to call it the true rating of that distribution). Strange u even bring up trm as trm gets frequently flamed on this site for being too bluepilled

• JFL
so in other words, its subjective and based on your view

im not hating, but dont claim any objective truths
Every rater is subjective theoretically, but the way I learned how to rate made me think it's rating objectively as it all made sense and had a logical pattern visually and calculating.
No i agree on that im like blackgymmaxx one of the few harsher raters here. Personally my point stands that he is entry level htn. Theres like lvls to certain distributions. As an example like Low htn mid and high end ( i like to call it the true rating of that distribution). Strange u even bring up trm as trm gets frequently flamed on this site for being too bluepilled
I agree that Tom Holland is entry level HTN. I would put him low to mid HTN. Yeah, TRM got many bluepilled and terrible raters lol.

• +1
@Ozell Israelite check this shit out bro

The baboon looking Hamite (so-called Black) is jealous of another baboon looking Hamite (so-called Black)

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

he is mostly trolling cause he ascended and is annoyed cause these incels pop up here with "rate me" shit meanwhile they have acne zits in their pics, and seem fat- i mean ofc they're LTN tops what do they want :feelskek:

theres no "entry lvel" mid HTN - its only gonna become more autistic :lul:- only MTN, HTN, etc ckeep it simple

he is tyrone-lite IRL, obviously- so HTN forum rating but it shouldnt be cause then Tyrone is Broderick Hunter, Beckfod etc, and once upon a time they were called GigaTyrone- which is how it should be
male models belong in the Giga category and should never be just Chad- Chad/Tyrone is literally the guy/s who looks best in your colelge class, but that you still see daily and NOT 1 in 1 million people lol

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
yeah you're waaaay off
he looks like an incel compared to Sergi or Chalamet :feelskek:
ask young girls- Holland is wayy lower on their scale than those 2

• Hmm...
he is mostly trolling cause he ascended and is annoyed cause these incels pop up here with "rate me" shit meanwhile they have acne zits in their pics, and seem fat- i mean ofc they're LTN tops what do they want :feelskek:

theres no "entry lvel" mid HTN - its only gonna become more autistic :lul:- only MTN, HTN, etc ckeep it simple

he is tyrone-lite IRL, obviously- so HTN forum rating but it shouldnt be cause then Tyrone is Broderick Hunter, Beckfod etc, and once upon a time they were called GigaTyrone- which is how it should be
male models belong in the Giga category and should never be just Chad- Chad/Tyrone is literally the guy/s who looks best in your colelge class, but that you still see daily and NOT 1 in 1 million people lol
Nigga u literally wrote a wall of text im barely reading. I spoke to him on vc he is really like this. He is ded srs on his points

yeah you're waaaay off
he looks like an incel compared to Sergi or Chalamet :feelskek:
ask young girls- Holland is wayy lower on their scale than those 2
Not sure what you mean and doubt that I'm way off. I always stand what I say for examples lol. Rarely ever someone can change my mind. Sergi looks like an above average young teenager. Face doesn't stand out in motion compared to Chalamet.

Even your guy Hayden Christensen is 6 TRM in his prime who definitely more handsome than Sergi and Holland. Chalamet beats Hayden though in objective handsomeness, but obviously subjectivity can play in these two for who is their type.

@Skywalker

I meant Tom Holland prime. If you meant the way he looks now. I see your point lol.

• +1

@Skywalker

I meant Tom Holland prime. If you meant the way he looks now. I see your point lol.

oh yeah way better..i was just going by the pics you posted :LOL:

• +1