Mog Battle my friend vs his ex

Mog Battle my Persian friend vs his ex

• Friend (5’11)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 58126

Iron
Hey guys, my friend just went through a break up with his girlfriend for a year. He thinks he could do better and that he was too attractive for her but wanted me to create a Mog battle between him and her to boost his confidence before he tries dating again. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_1344.jpeg
    IMG_1344.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3173.jpeg
    IMG_3173.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1166.jpeg
    IMG_1166.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3170.jpeg
    IMG_3170.jpeg
    697.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3171.jpeg
    IMG_3171.jpeg
    563.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3172.jpeg
    IMG_3172.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Spicel, EzikoIsHere, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
Blud is cooked

• +1
Reactions: FrankOcean, CrackyLolra and midlatinocel
Hey guys, my friend just went through a break up with his girlfriend for a year. He thinks he could do better and that he was too attractive for her but wanted me to create a Mog battle between him and her to boost his confidence before he tries dating again. What do you guys think?
we all know thats you and thats the girl that every guy in the year group /grade cums and lusts after. SO stfu. Go your own way and try to ascend if you can

Not even close. The girl mogs this kid to hell and back, he did her a favor.

• +1
Reactions: iisbarret, TheBrownOne and kiyopon
bro want some suicidal motivation or what? This guys gets mogged to hell and back by this girl he should never even think of looking better than her

this guy is a 3/10 on a good day (only when he is 5'10 or above)
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

How did he pull her JFL i need his insta id / phone number bro

your friend can mog shit out of lil kids nigas in my basment