MOG BATTLE My passport photo VS Random guy for podcast

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Gold
This guy told me he will delete his account if users in here think im more atttactjve than this guy he called htn from some podcast.

Il he grateful if you honestly vote, pictures are below. I’m the passport photo and the other guy is the young dude on left in the second pic

Attachments

• IMG_2461.jpeg
    IMG_2461.jpeg
    883.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2464.jpeg
    IMG_2464.jpeg
    652 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2467.jpeg
    IMG_2467.jpeg
    531.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
keep growing ur moustache bro, looks good and ignore the oldhead 😭

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and edgewalker2181
keep growing ur moustache bro, looks good and ignore the oldhead 😭
Hahaha okay my mom hates the moustache tho but I don’t really care

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
you look way better its not close + the second guy is NOWHERE close to htn

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
This is why I think people should stop listening to raters

• +1
Reactions: diekodieko and edgewalker2181
This guy told me he will delete his account if users in here think im more atttactjve than this guy he called htn from some podcast.

Il he grateful if you honestly vote, pictures are below. I’m the passport photo and the other guy is the young dude on left in the second pic
He is 100% more attractive than you, but nowhere near htn lol

You are around high ltn, he is mtn

was just in that thread yeah you have long midface and ass eye area but you have some appeal, he is ltn at best

was just in that thread yeah you have long midface and ass eye area but you have some appeal, he is ltn at best
My eye area is decent it’s just 50/50 in the passport pic because they did it with a flashlight

My eye area is decent it’s just 50/50 in the passport pic because they did it with a flashlight
okey bhai average eye are, the other guys ipd is like fucking 9 eyes so take my compliment and feel good about it for 20 seconds

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181 and ZAATOP4

send another pic, aside from passport