who mogs

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: goldstandardwhey and Deleted member 3043
you only have the perspective of young women and what appeals most to them
Also how big is your sample of girls?
How many do you ask ?
he always ask underage foids not even in their low 20s

@goldstandardwhey idk if what I said makes sense. But the only guys PSL autists worship that I agree are attractive are meeks and chico
Meeks looks like Oleg Mongol

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Interested to see how this middle eastern gigachad would fare against these tbh

847B0636 EFF3 4465 BB17 996C573FE068

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: goldstandardwhey and Taylorswift
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
  • JFL
Reactions: Gunna, Subhuman Philtrum and Looks234
obviously theyll pick soft looking guys, he looks way too agressive
*theyll pick the better looking guys with better looking faces

I asked foids to choose between Hernan Drago and Jeff Seid and they still picked the former because he is better looking despite him looking way more aggressive and masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Subhuman Philtrum
*theyll pick the better looking guys with better looking faces

I asked foids to choose between Hernan Drago and Jeff Seid and they still picked the former because he is better looking despite him looking way more aggressive and masculine.
okay ask them to pick between drago and hacker then

You can tell if a girl likes a guy because of status. By rating their face.

Like girls say draco is hot. But by rating his face you can obviously see it isn’t
View attachment 829717
No, status are indeed a halo. Foids legit feel personal attachment to Vinnie. He is goodlooking enough to where they go crazy for him (and he looks 9.5/10 in his best cherry picked pics) but his status legit give him a push.

• Ugh..
Reactions: goldstandardwhey
@looksmaxxer234 i know Vinnie mogs zach Cox since I asked foids who didn’t recognize Vinnie and they still chose him but :

DE8C33D8 FC56 4461 ACEA 128B285C1AC1

Better stop questioning guys who have insane status since it is a legit halo

• +1
No, status are indeed a halo. Foids legit feel personal attachment to Vinnie. He is goodlooking enough to where they go crazy for him (and he looks 9.5/10 in his best cherry picked pics) but his status legit give him a push.
He looks like a drugged out junkie. Sorry bro, but if want these tests to have any kind of meaning, you need to ask women of all age ranges, or at least until their 40's. You can't just ask girls in their teens and say "Vinnie Faggot mogs Gandy" when we both know that women above 25 would exclusively pick the latter

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman and goldstandardwhey
>they'll pick the better looking the one with the better looking faces

>status legit give him a push

pick 1

no chance these two are equal

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman
@looksmaxxer234 i know Vinnie mogs zach Cox since I asked foids who didn’t recognize Vinnie and they still chose him but :

View attachment 829725

Better stop questioning guys who have insane status since it is a legit halo
I wish you could do a tinder experiment instead ngl

He looks like a drugged out junkie. Sorry bro, but if want these tests to have any kind of meaning, you need to ask women of all age ranges, or at least until their 40's. You can't just ask girls in their teens and say "Vinnie Faggot mogs Gandy" when we both know that women above 25 would exclusively pick the latter
Why do you care about what foids above 19 y/o have to say? Not to mention that there is not much difference between a 19 y/o’s taste and a 25 y/o’s taste. I think it is only unfair to ask about Vinnie since he has status. I still think he is better looking than Gandy here :

7474F353 FDCA 473C 916E 0A98049AB5FE
A2998EFB 3277 4D76 A25B 3ECC3BDF7089
D27E6339 15C7 4FFA 903A 245B9060DC7B

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
even under 25 would if both werent famous

I wish you could do a tinder experiment instead ngl
Tinder experiment wouldn’t pan out because Vinnie is famous. Might as well do one with Harry Styles JFL.

i mean i've found her pic again :

THIS GUY LOOKS LIKE THE BROTHER OF THIS GIRL

Proxy

i swear they look like bros @looksmaxxer234 @Taylorswift @Enfant terrible

• +1
Tinder experiment wouldn’t pan out because Vinnie is famous. Might as well do one with Harry Styles JFL.
not with hackar jfl, ik that's a given. I was referring to doing it with two unknown chads, then coming to a decision. 2 that have a lot of discussion on this site too

you should ask girls about this guy
58933535_362141757738280_5620523701886220339_n.jpg

and vinnie.
Because same age group

• JFL
Reactions: goldstandardwhey
Lmao imagine asking a 40 year old what’s attractive. You’re suppose to slay in your teens and twenties then settle down in your 30s
can ask 20 - 30 y/o foids tho

instead of asking 15-19 y/o foids exclusively

Lmao imagine asking a 40 year old what’s attractive. You’re suppose to slay in your teens and twenties then settle down in your 30s
settle down in 30's, men don't hit wall until 50 bhai
200 6

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Taylorswift and goldstandardwhey
Why do you care about what foids above 19 y/o have to say? Not to mention that there is not much difference between a 19 y/o’s taste and a 25 y/o’s taste. I think it is only unfair to ask about Vinnie since he has status. I still think he is better looking than Gandy here :

View attachment 829737View attachment 829740View attachment 829741
Because if we're talking about a mog battle, it's only fair that we include all women in it, not just a small size. Second, I've always preferred more mature women, tbh. Women are stupid as it is, but as teens? They're like animals.

I also don't understand the appeal of this faggot at all. He legit looks ugly, imo. Chalamet-tier. Perhaps it is the junkie aesthetic that draws them in? I have no idea.
Being good looking matters throughout your entire life, no matter if you plan to settle down in your 20's or your 50's.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
you should ask girls about this guy
58933535_362141757738280_5620523701886220339_n.jpg

and vinnie.
Because same age group
I already asked foids between this guy and another unknown Chad

95E60C6C 2E00 41C6 9B9D 1481EDDE8FC3
6C7DAB6A BDFF 405D BD4C 1C317B12D398
CA00A9CC B4BD 4FB3 A662 A8382C32E7A7

Harry Raftus edits his pics. He looks way worse in motion

• JFL