Mog battle prettyboy korean Chang vs mascTyrone

Who mog?

• Tyrone

• chang

Results are only viewable after voting.
you do realise you could have just said “yeah well we mogg you at the most important thing that matters “IQ” which is why blacks are broke and Asians are rich.

But no instead you proved his point that Asians are low T and said “cool” come on man show him whose boss I thought you had some mongol in you
you're not trully blackpill if you belive that
i'd rather spend my life as a low iq tyrone drug dealer who fuck bitches and smoke weed all day long with his brotha
than some high iq ricecels who spend all his life studying and lose his virginity at 35 to his betabuxxing fat asian whore
looks>>>>>Iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NFA PB, Looks234, GetShrekt and 1 other person
you're not trully blackpill if you belive that
i'd rather spend my life as a low iq tyrone drug dealer who fuck bitches and smoke weed all day long with his brotha
than some high iq ricecels who spend all his life studying and lose his virginity at 35 to his betabuxxing fat asian whore
looks>>>>>Iq
True black guys can rely on NT game to get girls they don’t have to be gl. Well tbf if they want black girls they have to look good but if they wanna duck Whire women they only need be NT. Asians are fucked they have to be perfect to get girls. But at least they get money

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
True black guys can rely on NT game to get girls they don’t have to be gl. Well tbf if they want black girls they have to look good but if they wanna duck Whire women they only need be NT. Asians are fucked they have to be perfect to get girls. But at least they get money
Fat white women sure if they want a beckyoe above they better look good

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Fat white women sure if they want a beckyoe above they better look good
Nope you’re wrong. Keep living in your bedroom internet echo chamber. For those who go out clubbing and festivals/carnivals we know the truth these black guys can pull low class beckies quite easily. Sure some grab fatties but you’ll see just as many with beckies. Blacks don’t need looks for white girls they just need to be NT or tall and at least 4/10 in looks.

• JFL
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
lol i'm south african, one of the most developped AND RICH country in africa, why would i care if chinks build some stuff for lazy congolese, we're different from one another, it's like comparing arabs to white. Even my mom when i was younger told me to be carefull of some people like congolese who would bring me trouble.
white/nonblack part is flourishing in south africa while black part is slums,crime and corruption, South africa is rich in natural resources

blacks call for "kill the boor" aka "kill the whitemen"

People have to "fortifcate their homes" have big securities cus of "look at me, i'm the captain nowcels" terrible crimes

look at me threat GIF

Take a hard guess who lives on which side

people who can flee are running away from South Africa, every white south african say that it is really bad and only getting worse, not livable. its hell and just guess by what group made it "hell"

we wuz kangz doing what they do naturally

without whites it would be just another violent corrupt warzone like other african countries and it is going that way

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clark69, AlexanderTheGreat11, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
white/nonblack part is flourishing in south africa while black part is slums,crime and corruption, South africa is rich in natural resources

blacks call for "kill the boor" aka "kill the whitemen"

People have to "fortifcate their homes" have big securities cus of "look at me, i'm the captain nowcels" terrible crimes

look at me threat GIF

View attachment 1882415

Take a hard guess who lives on which side

View attachment 1882416

people who can flee are running away from South Africa, every white south african say that it is really bad and only getting worse, not livable. its hell and just guess by what group made it "hell"

we wuz kangz doing what they do naturally

without whites it would be just another violent corrupt warzone like other african countries and it is going that way

good things now white folk are flying the country, and why does come such outcome in the firs tplace?
and anyways why are you trying to change subject?

I never ever proclaimed that african countries where massive superpuissance or anything like that, u're not iscovering a new stuff due, everyone know polic in africa is a complete mess,

i'm only talkin to you abt dating success of asian and black in the west

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
the

maybe all of us haven't been bless with 300IQ but most of us are very nt and fuck on a regular basis compared to the average gook, who study stem

lolololo
a cumksin taking the deffence of the same guys who are taking all of your women daily

while the hot party girl go for black, the shy geeky girls go for asian
how can you cope?
@Anstrum95
this is your future

lolololo
a cumksin taking the deffence of the same guys who are taking all of your women daily

how can you cope?
@Anstrum95
this is your future

• JFL
In my country Asian with def pull more attractive girls

• Woah
Nope you’re wrong. Keep living in your bedroom internet echo chamber. For those who go out clubbing and festivals/carnivals we know the truth these black guys can pull low class beckies quite easily. Sure some grab fatties but you’ll see just as many with beckies. Blacks don’t need looks for white girls they just need to be NT or tall and at least 4/10 in looks.
Of course at carnivals blacks will pull it’s all mud sharks there JFL. Any place that’s not suited to black guys most the black guys there will be with whales. Why do you think you always see fatties saying they like black guys because they are “most accepting”

@Manu le coq @PrinceLuenLeoncur
20220924 174422

Stop chimping out while I'm eating cheerios.... also leave @Anstrum95 alone, hes my favorite user.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 16474 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Manu le coq @PrinceLuenLeoncur
View attachment 1882447
Stop chimping out while I'm eating cheerios.... also leave @Anstrum95 alone, hes my favorite user.
@Anstrum95 is like a bbc cuck but for asians
he'd defo let his wife got railed by a small dick chink if he ask nicely

if i'm chimping for doing some racebait once
what are you then for doing it 24/7 since 2 months?

• JFL
Either way us curries are above both niggers and gooks so keep coping.
The sheer number of chinks and Gooks who would prefer themselves will make ur statement untrue. Also we run in different lanes anyways 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

• +1
Why is this even up to debate. Girls 20+?

9A3E1FD0 5FCB 4F96 B1A0 0C5D3A983621

• JFL
@Anstrum95 is like a bbc cuck but for asians
he'd defo let his wife got railed by a small dick chink if he ask nicely

if i'm chimping for doing some racebait once
what are you then for doing it 24/7 since 2 months?
I never racebaited 🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️. Only have said east asian smv is high with zoomers. Ur the ones who get all pissy when I say that simple statement 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ I'm not making racebait threads like stickyblicky and purge

Why is this even up to debate. Girls 20+?

View attachment 1882451
For an all male forum with a tendency to rate blacks the 2nd highest next to whites and prefer masc or over fem. The votes are closer than I thought. He put 100% fem prettyboy changs instead of a more balanced one with good harmony between masc and fem

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Manu le coq and Looks234
I never racebaited 🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️. Only have said east asian smv is high with zoomers. Ur the ones who get all pissy when I say that simple statement 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ I'm not making racebait threads like stickyblicky and purge

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
yet except on this forum i see no chinks slaying, even in my tinder experiment korean Chang failed i pARIS

The sheer number of chinks and Gooks who would prefer themselves will make ur statement untrue. Also we run in different lanes anyways 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Curries mogg both end of discussion keep coping we are on top.

• Love it
For an all male forum with a tendency to rate blacks the 2nd highest next to whites and prefer masc or over fem. The votes are closer than I thought. He put 100% fem prettyboy changs instead of a more balanced one with good harmony between masc and fem
all te korean guys you post here looks more feminine than that; and i specifically took more masc looking than what you do usually
keep coping, a lot of prettyboy enjoyer as well in the forum like more than half.
ANd i didn't particulary took gl black except the last one maybe
yet ASIAN lost

brutally defeated 67/23
how is it balanced kek
and to foids opinion it's closer to 80/20

Based I kneel to bharat
When I was out I saw a stacylite Asain girl with a manlet gl Chadlite Azn man so there is hope. But then I did see a stscylite Azn girl with a white nt maxxed normie

Our continent is winning

all te korean guys you post here looks more feminine than that; and i specifically
keep coping, a lot of prettyboy enjoyer as well in the forum like more than half.
ANd i didn't particulary took gl black except the last one maybe
yet ASIAN lost
Well of course all the mayocels will be happy to support their own prettyboys and shit on the asian ones 🤷🏻‍♂️. Also curries and mayos are happy to support blacks because it's way closer to their phenotypes and facial features. Anything with asian eyes to y'all equals gay lmao

pakistan=india btw
i don't care

In the west: Tyrone
Anywhere else: Chang

• +1
Its obviously Tyrone in Africa tho
Yeah but probably not North Africa

I’m barely black and in places like Belarus my dark skin is failo

• +1
In the west: Tyrone
Anywhere else: Chang
U guys dont have to believe me, but I believe girls my age and younger are 50/50 when it comes to Tyrone vs Chang. Just from my experience living in Los Angeles. Just my observation. Dont get all worked up over it niggabros.

ar
Yeah but probably not North Africa

I’m barely black and in places like Belarus my dark skin is failo
arab girls love black guys,
it's happening to a point where arab guys here are so pissed they are making memes to try to make it stop, i've almost more success with arab girls than black girls if not more success with arab

ar

it's happening to a point where arab guys here are so pissed they are making memes to try to make it stop, i've almost more success with arab girls than black girls if not more success with arab
Probably true, there is practically zero places on earth where Arabs and east asians interact with each other in the first place tho. Arabs and Africans are right next to each other

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
Probably true, there is practically zero places on earth where Arabs and east asians interact with each other in the first place tho. Arabs and Africans are right next to each other
north african arabs i mean

• +1
ar

20220924 174456

I dont interact with arabs so it's impossible for me to talk on MENA shit

lolololo
View attachment 1882443

how can you cope?
@Anstrum95
this is your future

View attachment 1882444
lolololo
View attachment 1882443

how can you cope?
@Anstrum95
this is your future

View attachment 1882444
I legit could care less, just don't use derogatory terms and remain neutral in those kinds of threads if you make them, you didin't call the other party the n-word

wakanda forever

Last edited:
  • Love it
Tyrone is a dirty swarthoid therefore chang mogs