.👽.
@.👽.

NIGGA WHY THIS MF BE LOOKIN LIKE ANNABELLE

• JFL
Reactions: one job away, rydofx, Deleted member 16571 and 1 other person
@the BULL

take the test xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Xangsane, Deleted member 3946 and 1 other person
that nigga claiming chad is definition of normie, no flaws but no halos either

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
bro looks mid tier normie gymceled. In a club setting prob htn cuz muscles attract

• +1
that nigga claiming chad is definition of normie, no flaws but no halos either
DCA519EC 4524 408D 87CC A971057DD9D9 1 105 c

I didn't proclaim to be a Chad. However the no halos simply isn't true. I'm 6'2, dickmog (my wife can't get enough that's why she's pregnant with our fourth), look like an erect penis and have an MD to my name.

Post even one Chadlite that I don't mog irl.:feelshah:

@Xangsane You keep making the same shitty thread that doesn't prove anything. Let's compare you to me instead since you claim to be better looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042 and rydofx
View attachment 1445952
I didn't proclaim to be a Chad. However the no halos simply isn't true. I'm 6'2, dickmog (my wife can't get enough that's why she's pregnant with our fourth), look like an erect penis and have an MD to my name.

@Xangsane You keep making the same shitty thread that doesn't prove anything. Let's compare you to me instead since you claim to be better looking.
im talking about ur face,

height moves you to mid-high tier normie

poor kids have autist dad on looksmax site

im talking about ur face,

height moves you to mid-high tier normie

poor kids have autist dad on looksmax site
Not sheriff srs but be sure to point out the autism when you see it. :feelsuhh:

View attachment 1445952

PSL doesn't include body or frame
You're normie

PSL doesn't include body or frame
You're normie
So what's PSL for? Coomer nerds rating faces alone? How does that translate into real life? You've yet to make an objective rating.

2646554 1639770969061

Ideal
Ct100004222 fig1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12484 and Xangsane
@Xangsane he doesnt heavily edit his pics like you so his htn without frauding.

You should show an unedited pic i wasn't born yday its haram to lie you dumb dumb junior doctor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Xangsane

You should show an unedited pic i wasn't born yday its haram to lie you dumb dumb junior doctor
Frauds me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042

But does real chadlite mog trance

Jfl there's more to it than that. Women don't want ogres in 2021.
:forcedsmile: women want sterile soy cucks with alien model faces.... and not a virile semen bull like they were programmed to be attracted to by millions of years of evolution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
:forcedsmile: women want sterile soy cucks with alien model faces.... and not a virile semen bull like they were programmed to be attracted to by millions of years of evolution
They like prettyboys

They like prettyboys
This was debunked in a thread within the last couple days...I'm too lazy to look for it. Only ones that like pretty boys are girls <21...it's Chad with Chad body or nothing after that.

• JFL
This was debunked in a thread within the last couple days...I'm too lazy to look for it. Only ones that like pretty boys are girls <21...it's Chad with Chad body or nothing after that.
By pretty boy I mean masc like zach cox

View attachment 1445952

Ud get mogged walking by an avg high school of White ppl in toronto. They Usually have your bones or better with the coloring of zack cox. Even OP looks like dog shit compared to the guys i see everyday

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 16571 and Xangsane
Ud get mogged walking by an avg high school of White ppl in toronto. They Usually have your bones or better with the coloring of zack cox. Even OP looks like dog shit compared to the guys i see everyday
Who is OP

By pretty boy I mean masc like zach cox
Zach cox can grow a full beard? :feelswhere: thought you said that was a requirement of being a Chadlite
but I guess his face is pretty almost like a girl, def not masculine though

Zach cox can grow a full beard? :feelswhere: thought you said that was a requirement of being a Chadlite
but I guess his face is pretty almost like a girl, def not masculine though
And that's what women want in 2021 retard

I'm 30, no point in comparing me to teenagers. It's only downhill for me now.

• So Sad
Reactions: rydofx
does anyone take that shitskin dindu hindu faceapp maxxer of @Xangsane seriously, beside @brbbrah ?
fucking state of a forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042 and Deleted member 16571
Who is OP
Ur OP. Middle class whites in toronto are just moggers. I was in disbelief cuz w my new job im basically doing cleaning for white people and driving around the city i see loads of tiktok pretty boy chads with great eye area tall sharp defined lower thirds, good zygos ideal coloring etc. You dont see amnesia tier guys no but on avg theyre prob a smidge below him

• So Sad
let me guess, you whitegymmax and not blackgymmax?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Ur OP. Middle class whites in toronto are just moggers. I was in disbelief cuz w my new job im basically doing cleaning for white people and driving around the city i see loads of tiktok pretty boy chads with great eye area tall sharp defined lower thirds, good zygos ideal coloring etc. You dont see amnesia tier guys no but on avg theyre prob a smidge below him
keep cleaning ur dirty N...; Naturalist

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sytyl, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 16571
@Trance i'm jk, i know the white guy @Blackgymmax eventho he doesn't prolly under this nickname. he is a good N

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 16571
Are those chads surrounded by stacies

Hypergamy in toronto must be hell