MOG BATTLE: Real Chadlite VS Self-Proclaimed "Chadlite"

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Ur OP. Middle class whites in toronto are just moggers. I was in disbelief cuz w my new job im basically doing cleaning for white people and driving around the city i see loads of tiktok pretty boy chads with great eye area tall sharp defined lower thirds, good zygos ideal coloring etc. You dont see amnesia tier guys no but on avg theyre prob a smidge below him
But again you're talking about chads and not chadlites like OP
Brb

Ur OP. Middle class whites in toronto are just moggers. I was in disbelief cuz w my new job im basically doing cleaning for white people and driving around the city i see loads of tiktok pretty boy chads with great eye area tall sharp defined lower thirds, good zygos ideal coloring etc. You dont see amnesia tier guys no but on avg theyre prob a smidge below him
So like this guy with all the stacies begging for commitment from them
FaceApp 1639779140896

So like this guy with all the stacies begging for commitment from them
View attachment 1446058
Theyre better than you by a good 1-2 psl pts even with your edited pics. If i were to describe them it would be the caucasian version of this guy but with slightly higher trust eye area, whiter skin, no monkey ears and a lil less zygos but these guys could easily hit this level with very very minor surgeries and the amount of guys w good bones + coloring hair and blue eyes is ridiculous

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
Theyre better than you by a good 1-2 psl pts even with your edited pics. If i were to describe them it would be the caucasian version of this guy but with slightly higher trust eye area, whiter skin, no monkey ears and a lil less zygos but these guys could easily hit this level with very very minor surgeries and the amount of guys w good bones + coloring hair and blue eyes is ridiculous
Holy shit so Toronto is GigaChad central
What's the male:female ratio in that city? Man it's gonna be hell for those females who live there that desperately want their commitment jfl.

But that guy is Caucasian.......