MOG BATTLE: @RODEBLUR vs @SIKKUNT23

Who mogs?!

• Total voters
Keep coping lol

Maybe them asking me to add me on all other social medias and buying a game just because i told them it's good tells you something ?
Just lol . Don’t u know what virtue signaling is ?

Just lol . Don’t u know what virtue signaling is ?
yes, her virtue signalling is so important to her that she asked me if i had added her a couple of seconds later, and she spends her hard earned money because of something i said, that's how important virtue signalling is to her

massive amounts of cope

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
yes, her virtue signalling is so important to her that she asked me if i had added her a couple of seconds later, and she spends her hard earned money because of something i said, that's how important virtue signalling is to her

massive amounts of cope
Today we cope

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
If girls rate u 9/10 and give u gifts then where does actual chadlites and chads rank ?
rofl if u think i'm not either of them

Do u actually rate ur self as chad or chadlite ? Be srs dude
yeah, without a doubt with softmaxxing i'll be model-tier.

get real

my only ''failo'' is ipd when it's not even that bad and i like it on me, rofl on generic ass niggas
when you go into modeling for example you need to have a striking feature
that's mine
it's a blessing fam
everyone talking shit about it is insecure, end of discussion

• Hmm...
yeah, without a doubt with softmaxxing i'll be model-tier”
~~~~rodeblur

• +1
yeah, without a doubt with softmaxxing i'll be model-tier”
~~~~rodeblur
100% straight fax

get real

my only ''failo'' is ipd when it's not even that bad and i like it on me, rofl on generic ass niggas
that's mine
it's a blessing fam
Delusionalcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Sikkunt23

get real

that's mine
it's a blessing fam
@her Please ban him for insane levels of delusion and cope. This isn't healthy for me and other users' mental health to be caging this hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malignant and Sikkunt23
@her Please ban him for insane levels of delusion and cope. This isn't healthy for me and other users' mental health to be caging this hard.
yeah yeah fam, it's all on me, i'm the one with all this shit going on, get real, look in the mirror

realize

• Ugh..
yeah yeah fam, it's all on me, i'm the one with all this shit going on, get real, look in the mirror

realize
@Sikkunt23 I really can't believe this is a real thing he is saying.

• +1
@Sikkunt23 I really can't believe this is a real thing he is saying.
come back when you've shown what you look like to even consider all of the unsubstantiated shit you're spewing as arguments as to why i'm wrong

come back when you've shown what you look like to even consider all of the unsubstantiated shit you're spewing as arguments as to why i'm wrong
Dude u literally think ur a chadlite or chad . Who is being delusional now ?

sure ahmundkarimabdulfattarsuicidebomberbaghdadhassannajibmohammed, i agree
At least I didn't lose every mog battle there is on an incel forum.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: malignant and Sikkunt23
Dude u literally think ur a chadlite or chad . Who is being delusional now ?
Not me man
On a side note, where do you think you rank. Do you think you're chad or chadlite?

Not me man
On a side note, where do you think you rank. Do you think you're chad or chadlite?
I’m a true cel . Not but fr I don’t think I’m highly rated at all .

Not me man
@Sikkunt23 He's trying to gaslight you bro

• +1
Not me man
He's strong Chadlite overall for sure. Especially in motion.

• Hmm...
He's strong Chadlite overall for sure. Especially in motion.
i don't know anything about in motion but
Look i'm not tryna knock anyone here, i see myself as a peaceful man, i really do, but if he is a ''Strong Chadlite'' softmaxxed

Then how the fuck could i be so far below this?

I think that it's easy to see, that softmaxxed i would be quite above, and unsoftmaxxed i would be on-par or maybe a bit below (Are you happy now)

Just something i'm putting out here

Look i'm not tryna knock anyone here, i see myself as a peaceful man, i really do, but if he is a ''Strong Chadlite'' softmaxxed
View attachment 556853View attachment 556854
View attachment 556858View attachment 556860
I think that it's easy to see, that softmaxxed i would be quite above, and unsoftmaxxed i would be on-par or maybe a bit below (Are you happy now)

Dn read tbh ngl

Dn read tbh ngl
Then don't comment retard

This is a thread for people with an NT attention span only. Get out then if you're not capable of normal human discussion

Then don't comment retard

This is a thread for people with an NT attention span only. Get out then if you're not capable of normal human discussion
WHAT? I can not stop not reading

WHAT? I can not stop not reading
Idk man, but if you have difficulty reading 5 lines of text accompanied by pictures, i don't see how you survived primary school

• Ugh..
View attachment 556853View attachment 556854
View attachment 556858View attachment 556860

I’m 147 lbs at 5 10 “ . Ur 88 lbs at 5 7 . Also he said in motion . And I don’t even agree with his statement . Stop coping

• +1
Reactions: malignant
moggs both
images
c5308f627422be81e7279f793a3375e5.jpg
wnpmcmp2pgallmvojsmn
ef337dbe90044bdc65353767b1207be3.jpg
images

• Love it
I’m 147 lbs at 5 10 “ . Ur 88 lbs at 5 7 . Also he said in motion . And I don’t even agree with his statement . Stop coping
What the fuck do you mean cope i'm putting a fucking QUESTION out here.
Neither of you bothered to even respond but instead just type these half-assed bullshit posts.

If y'all were truly blackpilled you'd know face comes in first before height or weight. That's some bluepill shit to even care about that, you're only 3 inches taller.

So idk man do you brush over what i say and immediately come complain or do you actually read

• JFL
What the fuck do you mean cope i'm putting a fucking QUESTION out here.
Neither of you bothered to even respond but instead just type these half-assed bullshit posts.

If y'all were truly blackpilled you'd know face comes in first before height or weight. That's some bluepill shit to even care about that, you're only 3 inches taller.

So idk man do you brush over what i say and immediately come complain or do you actually read
Ur 88 lbs

• Ugh..
Ur 88 lbs
Why the fuck am i even in this discussion? It's BEYOND obvious neither of you wants to reach a concluding point and just wants to talk shit. When i present arguments, questions, elaborate, do everything in my power none of you actually bother. It's kinda pathetic tbh

• Ugh..
Rodeblur mogs

Pcmfkxdynoj41

• So Sad