Mog Battle, Salludon vs Arceus300 (Who would get more women)

who has higher smv/ who would get more white girls.

• Total voters
G

Gosick

Kraken

vs

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
my boy @Arceus300 is a FUCKING SLAYER YOU CUNT HE MOG MOG MOG EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM FAG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Throwaway1028, Mansnob and 11 others
Arceus300 wins tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, AnimeCel and PubertyMaxxer
lol no way salludon is chad

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
Lol can't tell if srs

2nd guy is a legit chad, same looking slayer pheno as Hasan Piker

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and TheAscendedOne
If Arceus is 6'2+ then he gets more pussy. otherwise salluon slays

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and turkproducer
Lol can't tell if srs

2nd guy is a legit chad, same looking slayer pheno as Hasan Piker
i cant picture how women would prefer salludon over arceus300 tbh

if arceus300 went to india, im 99 percent sure all women would be fawning over him, same with asian women.

white women paticurly jbs would find him cuter then salludon tbh, i just cant see salludon getting more women then arceus300 particularly in a college campus.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2403, SpearOfOrion and 4 others
If arceus got rid of bloat, improved his crappy skin and stopped smoking im pretty certain hed get more attention

Salludon is v aesthetic and has really good ratios etc but he would get smv mogged

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, TheAscendedOne, Stingray and 3 others
Imagine asking some virgins who would women prefer more jfl

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, TheAscendedOne, shakmax and 6 others
Lmao salludon mogs him into the shadow realm and back, fucking brutal, I mean its not competetion, Salludon has top tier eye area.
If Arceus is 6'2+ then he gets more pussy. otherwise salluon slays
Salludon is 6'1 IIRC.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, TheAscendedOne, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Kinko mogs both

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, toolateforme, Lars and 6 others
Salludon total mog. Arceus is above average but not truly gl. I'd say psl 4.75. Salludon is truly gl. I'd say 6.5psl, looks like a model.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, IWantToMax and Deleted member 3043
it doesnt matter who mogs by PSL standards/ratios

arcerus is more appealing to young women, so he wins. end of story :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2426, jefferson and 10 others
young women
in western, like in cosmopolit countries like uk or anything i really doubt Arceus could even think about winning if salludon is not morphing. plus he is above average in height.

• +1
in western, like in cosmopolit countries like uk or anything i really doubt Arceus could even think about winning if salludon is not morphing. plus he is above average in height.
YOU doubt, i don't doubt. daily reminder PSL =/= real life. 80% are virgins here who have 0 sense of reality and play mental gymnastics 24/7 to satisfy their non-existing self-esteem deprived narcy tendencies

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, jefferson and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
YOU doubt, i don't doubt. daily reminder PSL =/= real life. 80% are virgins here who have 0 sense of reality and play mental gymnastics 24/7 to satisfy their non-existing self-esteem deprived narcy tendencies
i mean that young women are nowadays not really only white foids, he can only have chad appeal to oriental girls imo.
and if really Arceus has more appeal than a male model looking Guy - 6+ psl at least - while he is in 5ish, it says a lot about ethnic appeal in western.
and it include bbc copers with "muh we are not ethnics"
again, how do you explain that smb like Zayn has the same appeal to foids if not more than prime Bieber ?

• +1
i mean that young women are nowadays not really only white foids, he can only have chad appeal to oriental girls imo.
and if really Arceus has more appeal than a male model looking Guy - 6+ psl at least - while he is in 5ish, it says a lot about ethnic appeal in western.
I believe he can have apeal to white women easilly. including JBS

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
I believe he can have apeal to white women easilly. including JBS
if he softlookmax i believe he can but not sûre. the only certainty is that he is more gl psl wise

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2933 and FatJattMofo
The White always win.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Broderick
no, every features, salludon mogs Broderick and he prolly get mogged by this Guy in op or any psl 6 white dude

salludon eye area mogs hard Broderick or beckfort same for lower third

• +1
big copers whoever votes arceus :feelskek: salludon would smvmoghim even if they were to fuck martianels/saturnianels or any other lifeforms tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, FatJattMofo and Deleted member 3043
no, every features, salludon mogs Broderick and he prolly get mogged by this Guy in op or any psl 6 white dude

salludon eye area mogs hard Broderick or beckfort same for lower third

Yeah i know, but he is arab, its over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, FatJattMofo and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2933
again, how do you explain that smb like Zayn has the same appeal to foids if not more than prime Bieber ?
1.white or non-white foids doesnt matter. if anything non-white foids find arcerus even more appealing
2. salludon is not model tier, he's far from it
3. bbc and curries are entirely different, don't try to put it on the same plate when they're clearly not
4. just lol at trying to use argument when comparing 2 statusmaxxed random celebs. zayn is not full on ethnic and has rather caucasoid features

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and FatJattMofo
1.white or non-white foids doesnt matter. if anything non-white foids find arcerus even more appealing
3. bbc and curries are entirely different, don't try to put it on the same plate when they're clearly not
4. just lol at trying to use argument when comparing 2 statusmaxxed random celebs. zayn is not full on ethnic and has rather caucasoid features
the guy is the reincarnation of david fucking gandy he IS MODEL TIER .
He doesnt look white
He doesnt look indian
He doesnt look black
He doesnt look rice
He does look arab.
shut the fuck up. im not gonna let you call him arab you fucking deluded idiot
thats an insult to Indians and an insult to Jatts.
it doesn't matter what he looks like . he is from PAKISTAN

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Titbot and Mateusz74
any average white guy will mog salludon in the eyes of girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, TheAscendedOne, chadpreetinthemaking and 7 others

shut the fuck up. im not gonna let you call him arab you fucking deluded idiot

If he bleach his skin and permanent remove his beard+trim his eyebrows, he will pass as a ethnic-white. Otherwise, he suffers the ethnic penalty.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 470
second of all mate. he does look Indian. so what he doesn't look average Indian. I know plenty of Indian men irl who look similiar
If he bleach his skin and permanent remove his beard+trim his eyebrows, he will pass as a ethnic-white. Otherwise, he suffers the ethnic penalty.
dude Indians can be fucking ethnic white. doesn't mean they are araba cmon
any average white guy will mog salludon in the eyes of girls
@streege these guys must be suicidal knowing I get white EUROPEAN girls . how deluded can someone be?

• +1
no he is not "model tier". he surely convinced a bunch of teenagers though :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 470 and FatJattMofo
second of all mate. he does look Indian. so what he doesn't look average Indian. I know plenty of Indian men irl who look similiar

dude Indians can be fucking ethnic white. doesn't mean they are araba cmon

@streege these guys must be suicidal knowing I get white EUROPEAN girls . how deluded can someone be?

If we make a pool, by guessing salludon race, arab will win.

• +1
If we make a pool, by guessing salludon race, arab will win.
he is still fucking Jatt from Pakistan dude. it doesn't make him arab don't be fucking stupid mate

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
i'm certain that beside asian foids i mean chinese and these stuff that hate anything that is not white, he has much more appeal by far.
he is. if he is not Tyson beckfort or most mm - not supermale model tho - are neither.
you can't genuinly belive this :
ethnics are ethnics in the eyes of white foids .

if anything i'll give you that currycel and ricecel have it worst but that's it.

zayn is not full on ethnic and has rather caucasoid features
what is caucasian features ? paki are caucasoid and salludon has more "caucasian features" besides coloring than Zayn.
in fact Zayn looks like a gl light skinned paki if anything imo

Attachments

• 90780-7fd0e15d471e5f0021267cb71fcb4476.jpg
    90780-7fd0e15d471e5f0021267cb71fcb4476.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 137
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Mateusz74
i'm certain that beside asian foids i mean chinese and these stuff that hate anything that is not white, he has much more appeal by far.

he is. if he is not Tyson beckfort or most mm - not supermale model tho - are neither.
you can't genuinly belive this :

ethnics are ethnics in the eyes of white foids .

if anything i'll give you that currycel and ricecel have it worst but that's it.

what is caucasian features ? paki are caucasoid and salludon has more "caucasian features" besides coloring than Zayn.
in fact Zayn looks like a gl light skinned paki if anything imo
im so fucking tired arguing with your autistic ethnic coping

and i know you're not a stupid guy so you're rather against yourself in a platonic way instead of me here. maybe cuz ur depressed or smth

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 3043

and i know you're not a stupid guy so you're rather against yourself in a platonic way instead of me here. maybe cuz ur depressed or smth
just tell me :
does full black people people i mean non mulato have it better than average ethnic beside the lowest one aka rice and curry cel ?
i want your opinion bc i really don't think so

• +1

whats the cope dude?

whats the cope dude?
I don't see any cope
I don't see any cope

• +1
just tell me :
does full black people people i mean non mulato have it better than average ethnic beside the lowest one aka rice and curry cel ?
yes they do. i know/seen plenty of full on black guys with gl white foids whereas all full on indians ive seen are incel. i go to #1 engineering uni of my country so Ive seen a lot of indians

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 3043
yes they do. i know/seen plenty of full on black guys with gl white foids whereas all full on indians ive seen are incel. i go to #1 engineering uni of my country so Ive seen a lot of indians
about curry i can really agree. i mean, they trully have it the worst, like the smv of black foids is the lowest too.
but what i was referring were : North africans, latino, west asians dudes. and here from what i see irl they smv mogs full black.
and me only looking a bit like a curry - which i don't really irl but Can be categorized as such by some people- is already a huge failo in west so i won't cope

• +1
im not incel tho mate. ive been with white european girls.

you gonna im not full on Indian?

because all of my ancestors recently have lived in India.

• +1
about curry i can really agree. i mean, they trully have it the worst, like the smv of black foids is the lowest too.
but what i was referring were : North africans, latino, west asians dudes. and here from what i see irl they smv mogs full black.
i dont man. i dont really pay attention too much or spend analyzing ethnic SMV hierarchy :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3583, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
just tell me :

No, somalians, ultradark blacks, are below arabs and near rices and curries.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043