Mog Battle, Salludon vs Arceus300 (Who would get more women)

who has higher smv/ who would get more white girls.

• Total voters
i dont man. i dont really pay attention too much or spend analyzing ethnic SMV hierarchy :lul:
i do a lot and psl features too, i developed autistic tendencies thanks to this fking site
No, somalians, ultradark blacks, are below arabs and near rices and curries.
that's what i belleve too.
but they are lower inhib

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
No, somalians, ultradark blacks, are below arabs and near rices and curries.
5HuwqIIF4ovlv7XH44hAc1PunMVcglgK609QWkTAKXM

cope this gongo pitch black n1gga mogs your favela ass to death

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
the whole fucking problem is that with Indians people disregard outliers and castes and just use average as an idea of Indian. fuck that.

if this was true then sean o pry is not european.

and gandy is not british but actually greek
shit skin hindu dindu cope
I keep on telling you mate I am neither

• +1
But when we talk about BBC, we talk about western BBCs.

Never
don't know what it is exactly but if it's light skin like brownish glowing mulato + gl they smv mogs all ethnic looking dude + gl like @Zuvay or others guys if same psl rating

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2933
don't know what it is exactly but if it's light skin like brownish glowing mulato + gl they smv mogs all ethnic looking dude + gl like @Zuvay or others guys if same psl rating

American/Brazilian/Some french blacks

• +1
they smv mogs all ethnics * besides with gl ethnics i mean
white*
American/Brazilian/Some french blacks
i see. you mean mixed right ?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2933
they smv mogs all ethnics * besides with gl ethnics i mean
white*

i see. you mean mixed right ?
?

most mullatos don't mog this

most mullatos don't mog this

• +1
  • +1
what i mean is that among ethnics, brownish black mulatoo, glowing skin like in tiktok imo smv mogs - not psl tho - all ethnics guys in western but not the white gl ethnics men - by that i mean guys who were born not in western but looks white

• +1
what i mean is that among ethnics, brownish black mulatoo, glowing skin like in tiktok imo smv mogs - not psl tho - all ethnics guys in western but not the white gl ethnics men - by that i mean guys who were born not in western but looks white
I do not understand what you said in the second half of your message. but imo caucasoid ethnic still mogs

• +1
🤔

• +1
obv they don't. imo he mogs top black mm beside meeks. but he can pass as a Med
obv they don't. imo he mogs top black mm beside meeks. but he can pass as a Med
still ethnic tho dude.

people think my dad is itallian but he is Jatt Indian doesnt change that

• +1
I do not understand what you said in the second half of your message. but imo caucasoid ethnic still mogs
psl wise most of the Time they do. if caucasoid ethnics looks like burak or anything very gl, mulato unless very good contrast won't mog
still ethnic tho dude.

people think my dad is itallian but he is Jatt Indian doesnt change that
the key for slaying - or slaying more - is to bypass your real ethnicity if you'r already gl

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Titbot
psl wise most of the Time they do. if caucasoid ethnics looks like burak or anything very gl, mulato unless very good contrast won't mog
I remember seeing many many ethnic slayers. IMO even mulatos with good coloring don't mog the syrian slayer.
smv wise mulatos have their own apeal I agree but that doesn't mog the good looks of other caucausoid ethnics in their eye areas

• +1
I remember seeing many many ethnic slayers. IMO even mulatos with good coloring don't mog the syrian slayer.
smv wise mulatos have their own apeal I agree but that doesn't mog the good looks of other caucausoid ethnics in their eye areas
tbh syrian slayers are on their own level. they are really gl when they are.

here is the main pheno/feature looking of the majority of my family.
people never told them that they look anything else than white. i used to have this complexion before puberty too.
although we are defo ethnic.
but the key is to bypass it - you can't do alot besidr beeing born or getting it by puberty tbh.

Attachments

• 247ed3b3699509f0f154b00bb3d17211.jpg
    247ed3b3699509f0f154b00bb3d17211.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 48
  • +1

people never told them that they look anything else than white. i used to have this complexion before puberty too.
but the key is to bypass it - you can't do alot besidr beeing born or getting it by puberty tbh.
fucking hell she is hot.

• +1
and most syrian slayer have nordic features tbh. i have never seen as much as blue eyed people amongs ethnics than among gl syrians
frauded mahfud is one

• +1

the key really is to just make them forget where you are from and instead focus on how hot you are.
what is your complexion now compared to before?

i rmember you said it was von luschan 3?

• +1
is there really a comparison jfl, the first guy is subhuman & the second one is a slayer

• +1
fucking hell she is hot.
i won't show people from my closeness, but they look like her with the coloring, eye area, and nose a lot. so i'm fine among my pheno since i never was really attracted by blond foids

• +1
and most syrian slayer have nordic features tbh. i have never seen as much as blue eyed people amongs ethnics than among gl syrians
frauded mahfud is one
ah well blue eyes are not exclusive to nordics. I think blue eyes evolved near syria anyway

• Woah
  • +1
the key really is to just make them forget where you are from and instead focus on how hot you are.
what is your complexion now compared to before?

i rmember you said it was von luschan 3?
it was basically in the number 8-9 now close to 14
ah well blue eyes are not exclusive to nordics. I think blue eyes evolved near syria anyway
that's why i see them a lot with blue eyes... makes sense

• +1
If arceus got rid of bloat, improved his crappy skin and stopped smoking im pretty certain hed get more attention

Salludon is v aesthetic and has really good ratios etc but he would get smv mogged
I think you underrate Salludon tbh.. From what I’ve seen in UK, good looking ethnics are barely discriminated against. Salludon would do really well in UK (as you know curry slayers do well if they have height and a. good face). In my view I would see more women choose Salludon especially over 18/19, maybe arceus would do better with jb

• +1
it was basically in the number 8-9 now close to 14

that's why i see them a lot with blue eyes... makes sense
I think the same thing happened to me.

altought im not sure if this is my new default skin tone tbh. the lightest part of my body has allways been exposed to sun from a young age I even went to India and my dick is super dark too so both are a recipe to be tanned quite a bit. ill have to see tbh. If I have a perma tan or some shit. Its not like I don't like it tbh. I like that golden tone my skin has.

• +1
I think the same thing happened to me.

altought im not sure if this is my new default skin tone tbh. the lightest part of my body has allways been exposed to sun from a young age I even went to India and my dick is super dark too so both are a recipe to be tanned quite a bit. ill have to see tbh. If I have a perma tan or some shit. Its not like I don't like it tbh. I like that golden tone my skin has.
i'm not unhappy with it either tho.
Girls among my pheno say that i look Like an iranian - due to facial features and especially bc on average they are way more dark skinned/yellowish skinned than my pheno.

• +1
i'm not unhappy with it either tho.
Girls among my pheno say that i look Like an iranian - due to facial features and especially bc on average they are way more dark skinned/yellowish skinned than my pheno.
yea Iranians are quite yellow on average.
I think id look better if I remove the face tan I have for sure tho,

its like 7 shades more than my pecs

• +1
YOU doubt, i don't doubt. daily reminder PSL =/= real life. 80% are virgins here who have 0 sense of reality and play mental gymnastics 24/7 to satisfy their non-existing self-esteem deprived narcy tendencies
if PSL =/= real life, how can someone determine what will be deemed attractive in real life?

• +1
if PSL =/= real life, how can someone determine what will be deemed attractive in real life?
the basics of looks theory is undeniably true, everything else should be taking with a huge grain of salt. for what ur convinced, it could be all aspie basement science

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 470
the basics of looks theory is undeniably true, everything else should be taking with a huge grain of salt. for what ur convinced, it could be all aspie basement science
ok, what are the basics of looks theory? i mean where do you draw the line? serious question, and i appreciate your answers! thank you

• +1
ok, what are the basics of looks theory? i mean where do you draw the line? serious question, and i appreciate your answers! thank you
FaceandLMS youtube videos give you a good idea of the basics

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
just go with people that facially looks like you / Come from the same """"pheno """ as you to see if lookism is true bc there is no more bias here

• +1
just go with people that facially looks like you / Come from the same """"pheno """ as you to see if lookism is true bc there is no more bias here
what does this mean?
FaceandLMS youtube videos give you a good idea of the basics
ive seen these, cool - but isnt what he talks about and what people say here the same thing? seems like it

• +1
tbh . its weird because from what ive seen women like other phenos alot because of genetic diversity or some shit. nerdic girls like me

• +1
what does this mean?
it means that if you'r a gl curry and can't get gl white foids it doesn't mean that you'r not as gl as her - if you have really the same rating as her.
it's just that others things than objective beauty came into account :
soft power mainly
tbh . its weird because from what ive seen women like other phenos alot because of genetic diversity or some shit. nerdic girls like me
it's true too.
but what i've read is that people are looking for diversity for short relations and same as them for ltr/ marriage

• +1
it means that if you'r a gl curry and can't get gl white foids it doesn't mean that you'r not as gl as her - if you have really the same rating as her.
soft power mainly
i understand your point, and i agree that racial bias always comes into play unless youre in the top 1 or 0.01% of men of your race, or your race has a positive social status

• +1
i understand your point, and i agree that racial bias always comes into play unless youre in the top 1 or 0.01% of men of your race, or your race has a positive social status
yes that's it

• +1
soft power mainly

it's true too.
but what i've read is that people are looking for diversity for short relations and same as them for ltr/ marriage
exactly what id love.

I want my wife to have similiar dna.

your avi is almost ideal tbh

• Love it
  • +1
exactly what id love.

I want my wife to have similiar dna.

your avi is almost ideal tbh
bro i want a cute face / facial features vibes good girl as her for ltr/marriage too bro...
if not i'm gonna rot tbh forever
i facially mogs most guys who are with girls who looks like her in my pheno. i hope it will be possible someday tbh

• +1
bro i want a cute face / facial features vibes good girl as her for ltr/marriage too bro...
if not i'm gonna rot tbh forever
I can tell she would be a great mom.

don't rot tho mate jfl.

she isn't the only woman who is like that. Ive noticed that type of girl many times. well not many . maybe 3 or 4

• +1
I can tell she would be a great mom.

don't rot tho mate jfl.

she isn't the only woman who is like that. Ive noticed that type of girl many times. well not many . maybe 3 or 4
same i literally know 5-6 girls looking the same or like the other girl that i've posted.
need to statumaxx to have all the odds with me.
that's what one needs if hé wants a family tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and FatJattMofo
ive seen these, cool - but isnt what he talks about and what people say here the same thing? seems like it
not not really. id say not everything he says is true, id say most of his earlier "basic" videos are a good start-off

but looks theory in general is extremely hard to discuss because everyone is extremely biased to their own races, their own phenos, their own flaws or whatnot (for example if guy manlet, he'll likely say height doesnt matter, if he is average height, he says "just dont be short, if he is tall, then he says height matter more). its all perspective of commenter

you cant really know whats true or not, you just read things here, go out IRL, see what holds up and what not and then make your conclusion

what you have to keep in mind that least 50% of the userbase literally has extremely little to 0 social interaction in real life. and a lot of them are horny high schoolers who just want to fuck the hot girl in their class and they will favor all looks traits towards to what these hot girls seem to prefer

• +1
same i literally know 5-6 girls looking the same or like the other girl that i've posted.
need to statumaxx to have all the odds with me.
that's what one needs if hé wants a family tbh
I swear im gonna end up marrying a turkish cutie.

yea tbh. but rn all I care about is looks.
I dont really wanna be tryhard for one girl rn

• +1
I swear im gonna end up marrying a turkish cutie.

yea tbh. but rn all I care about is looks.
I dont really wanna be tryhard for one girl rn
yes same, but i need such before 30yo After it's kinda over and too late

• +1
yes same, but i need such before 30yo After it's kinda over and too late
ah yea dude. the girls got to be young but the man can't be 50 jfl.

I just don't know whens the best time for me to have a child tbh.

best time for the childs healh.

Id rather marry an Indian girl with that pheno because of culture but thats almost impossible. my mum was the only one im pretty sure I got so lucky.

• Woah
  • +1
ah yea dude. the girls got to be young but the man can't be 50 jfl.

I just don't know whens the best time for me to have a child tbh.

best time for the childs healh.

Id rather marry an Indian girl with that pheno because of culture but thats almost impossible. my mum was the only one im pretty sure I got so lucky.
whatever cucks say, girl has to be way younger than the male for fertiliy tbh.
anything above 35yo is death tier even for a man tho gor having kids.
so max between 30-35 yo and ideally the woman has to be below or at 20yo tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and FatJattMofo
whatever cucks say, girl has to be way younger than the male for fertiliy tbh.
anything above 35yo is death tier even for a man tho gor having kids.
so max between 30-35 yo and ideally the woman has to be below or at 20yo tbh
possibly. idfk how old my dad was when I was born so I can't comment on how old the man has to be but 30 is respectable. the women should be young tho yea

• +1