MOG BATTLE: Sam vs Larry [TWO OBSCURE MALE MODELS]

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Which of these two gigachadly male models mog?

Ahem.

Which one of Mother Nature's sons mog?
(I have an acquaintance who loves meteorology and in some group chat he's in, he and his friends are rating hurricanes just like how we rate people using the PSL system. They're even going all scientific by rating these whirly bois BASED ON SOME WEIRD STRUCTURAL SHIT AND OTHER SCIENCEY STUFF JFL.)
So far he told me that Sam and Larry were the real moggers so far. But who mogs?
Give the PSL rating of them both. Sam is a Category 4, Larry is a Category 3, based on what he told me.

Sam

Larry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Preoximerianas, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
@John124
How does Larry mog? So far they're saying Sam mogs Larry and the other hurricanes to death. Even Ida.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, delusionalretard and Deleted member 15363

Over for larrycels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Jason Voorhees, delusionalretard and 1 other person
Hurricanecels

^ Chart to help, bros

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Preoximerianas, Jason Voorhees and 2 others

Sam and Larry​

Sam and Larry (voiced by Hank Azaria and Harry Shearer), also known as "Barfly #1" and "Barfly #2", are two regular patrons of Moe's Tavern. Their first appearance is in "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire". Virtually nothing is known about them, except that Sam always wears a cap and glasses and Larry has an orange jacket and a balding head and either looks extremely drunk or very depressed. Sam has spoken only a few times throughout the series; on the season three episode "Lisa the Greek", Sam asks Homer what he bet on outcome of the Super Bowl, and in "Radioactive Man" he simultaneously says "That makes sense" to Moe, along with others at the bar, when Moe tells the barflies that the child actor who played Alfalfa that Moe killed was an orphan who was owned by the studio. In "Worst Episode Ever" Sam is shot in the back by Moe, for trying to pay in Sacagawea dollars. Larry also rarely speaks, except simultaneously with Sam, Barney Gumble and Homer Simpson in "Radioactive Man" and in fantasy sequences (in "Marge Be Not Proud", Larry utters a garbled, "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" after Bart receives a soiled wig during Bart's image of spending Christmas in juvenile hall and in "Simpson Tide", Larry grumbles, "This stupid machine took my money!" when Apu was thinking of his loved one—in this case, his Kwik-E-Mart cigarette machine that steals money and does not dispense cigarettes).

• +1

• +1
mogged

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15363

Huge mog

• +1
alright, so they said that sam mogs because "he had an amazing inner core, amazing cloud tops and beautiful spiral bands" whereas larry was "just a fat donut"

• +1

Ahem.

(I have an acquaintance who loves meteorology and in some group chat he's in, he and his friends are rating hurricanes just like how we rate people using the PSL system. They're even going all scientific by rating these whirly bois BASED ON SOME WEIRD STRUCTURAL SHIT AND OTHER SCIENCEY STUFF JFL.)
So far he told me that Sam and Larry were the real moggers so far. But who mogs?
Give the PSL rating of them both. Sam is a Category 4, Larry is a Category 3, based on what he told me.

Sam
View attachment 1337262

Larry
View attachment 1337265
is larry on this forum, if he is he has to gtfo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, delusionalretard and Xangsane
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Sam mogs, follows nature's golden ratio

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, delusionalretard, Deleted member 15363 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, delusionalretard, Deleted member 15363 and 1 other person
danny is such an incel
Proves that David is unmoggable.
Over if you aren't Gandy.

Reflects the looks of DeVito and Gandy well, tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Proves that David is unmoggable.
Over if you aren't Gandy.

Reflects the looks of DeVito and Gandy well, tbh.
facts, knowinh there is people like danny devito makes me lose hope that i will ever get hot latina stacy

• +1
  • JFL
facts, knowinh there is people like danny devito makes me lose hope that i will ever get hot latina stacy
just moneymaxx and statusmaxx bro!

• +1
what psl do you rate larry and sam?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and delusionalretard
  • +1
Why is Larry 8 psl and Sam only 2 psl?

People were cumming to Sam's pics in that group chat
i dunno tbh
i have no idea what the fuck i am talking about :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
i dunno tbh
i have no idea what the fuck i am talking about :lul:

Ahem.

Sam
View attachment 1337262

Larry
View attachment 1337265
Well people on this autistic group chat were rating hurricanes and how mu h they mog and they said Larry and Sam were the biggest moggers this year so I'm asking who mogs

• +1
  • JFL
lol at greycel humour

• +1
  • JFL
TTWECABAKJEW3BOQS57NCSMOAQ

Nana mogs

• +1
Over for Larrycels