[MOG BATTLE] WHICH BODY IS BETTER FOR FOID GAZE?

WHICH BODY IS BETTER FOR FOID GAZE?

Votes: 21 80.8%

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This entire thread is a joke both physiques are nothing without the face they could be fat and still attractive cause good face and tall so just fuck off with the cope

who posted this was that i have this much muscle mass after 2.5 years of lifting on
NO ONE FUCKING CARES HOW MUCH MUSCLE MASS YOU HAVE
WE ONLY CARE ABOUT HOW YOUR BODY LOOKS AND IT'S THE MOST PATHETIC BODY I HAVE EVER SEEN

i agree orbs mogs, what i originally said to the dude who posted this was that i have this much muscle mass after 2.5 years of lifting on and off naturally. So getting orbs physique within 4 years really isn’t too far fetched. (which was what he claimed to be super far fetched in the first place) and now the weird ass mf is trying to like slander me or something lol
yeah bro i get where your coming from. the only niggas calling your physique brutal are more then likely overweight :lul:

• +1
Reactions: punjabiPAWGslayer69
>ad hominem
Done.
well if you’re gonna talk shit i’d hope you would have some credibility in the endeavor that you are talking shit about. Insane you think that you’re high IQ after the messages you just sent.
NO ONE FUCKING CARES HOW MUCH MUSCLE MASS YOU HAVE
WE ONLY CARE ABOUT HOW YOUR BODY LOOKS AND IT'S THE MOST PATHETIC BODY I HAVE EVER SEEN
like this is just hilarious bro. You’re so fucking envious. I mog you to death in every realm of human endeavor both superficial and beyond.
IMG 3556

inb4 you say that me mogging you doesn’t mean my argument has any more validity. I am aware of that, but my ego compels me to remind you of your place after all this incel rage your subhuman mind, body, and soul just synthesized against me.

well if you’re gonna talk shit i’d hope you would have some credibility in the endeavor that you are talking shit about
I literally created a thread proving that your body is shit. I have physical evidence that your body is shit so yes I'm fucking credible, retard.

I literally created a thread proving that your body is shit. I have physical evidence that your body is shit so yes I'm fucking credible, retard.
shit? The thread shows only 3/4 people agree that orbs body is BETTER than mine. Not that my body is SHIT. You are so low IQ. I guess it goes along with the rest of your poor genetics. I will pray for you tonight.

orb looks proportionally weird but i think he slightly mogs but it really be down to lighting at that point

• Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanForever
The thread shows only 3/4 people agree that orbs body is BETTER than mine
THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY AGREE THAT HE MOGS YOU INTO ABYSS WHICH OBJECTIVELY PROVES THOUGH RESEARCH THAT I'M FUCKING RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG
DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?

THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY AGREE THAT HE MOGS YOU INTO ABYSS WHICH OBJECTIVELY PROVES THOUGH RESEARCH THAT I'M FUCKING RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG
DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
25% is 1sd above the mean so its not really that uncommon. and overwhelming majority is a pretty shitty term for the context. nevertheless, you spelt “through” wrong and also that only proves that orbs body mogs mine, which i never said was incorrect. As a matter of fact, in my ORIGINAL thread I stated as such.
IMG 3611

when i said “atleast in the same ballpark” I didn’t say it was BETTER. I meant it was COMPARABLE. However i shouldn’t have expected a subhuman such as you to be able to infer such. And the fact that you can have a mog battle of our physiques and it not be 100% for orb PROVES MY POINT. It is COMPARABLE. It is IN THE SAME BALLPARK. JFL at your delusion.

and overwhelming majority is a pretty shitty term for the contex
IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS. THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY (81 fucking percent JFL) HAVE VOTED THAT 1ST GUY BODYMOGS YOU INTO HELL WHICH PROVES THROUGH EXPERIMENT THAT MY CLAIM IS CORRECT AND YOURS IS INCORRECT
IS THERE ANYTHING UNCLEAR ABOUT THIS?

25% is 1sd above the mean so its not really that uncommon. and overwhelming majority is a pretty shitty term for the context. nevertheless, you spelt “through” wrong and also that only proves that orbs body mogs mine, which i never said was incorrect. As a matter of fact, in my ORIGINAL thread I stated as such.
View attachment 3068945
when i said “atleast in the same ballpark” I didn’t say it was BETTER. I meant it was COMPARABLE. However i shouldn’t have expected a subhuman such as you to be able to infer such. And the fact that you can have a mog battle of our physiques and it not be 100% for orb PROVES MY POINT. It is COMPARABLE. It is IN THE SAME BALLPARK. JFL at your delusion.
NTmaxx why are you on this site?? for validation or to assert your genetic dominance Jesus Christ

IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS. THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY (81 fucking percent JFL) HAVE VOTED THAT 1ST GUY BODYMOGS YOU INTO HELL WHICH PROVES THROUGH EXPERIMENT THAT MY CLAIM IS CORRECT AND YOURS IS INCORRECT
IS THERE ANYTHING UNCLEAR ABOUT THIS?
No, my claim was not incorrect.
Did you read my text?

NTmaxx why are you on this site?? for validation or to assert your genetic dominance Jesus Christ
I wanted to spread some optimism however that turned out poorly ahahahaha.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 77247
No, my claim was not incorrect.
YOU CLAIMED THAT YOUR BODY IS IN THE SAME TIER AS ORB'S [EVIDENCE BELOW]

I HAVE PROVEN THROUGH EXPERIMENT THAT YOUR CLAIM IS INCORRECT AND THEREFORE I WON
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nosecel (sec acc) and Rea
I wanted to spread some optimism however that turned out poorly ahahahaha.
You’re wondering why he’s being so vitriolic well it’s because you have no place on this site. You don’t understand what it’s like to be unattractive and I know this is just stroking your ego but there’s a reason you’re being attacked seemingly out of nowhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77247
ok bro, i wish you the best.
>Admits I won the debate and concedes
At least you have enough courage for that, little buddy. Not everyone can be humble enough to concede a losing battle.

• JFL
Reactions: punjabiPAWGslayer69
>Admits I won the debate and concedes
At least you have enough courage for that, little buddy. Not everyone can be humble enough to concede a losing battle.
There’s no way you actually think you’re high iq bro ts is actually hilarious i can’t bro.
I keep thinking about this, so ill give you the moral victory. albeit i’m only thinking about it due to the sheer absurdity of it. that being; the irony of your actual intelligence and the intelligence that you believe you have, and the fact that you cannot actually understand my argument so you pick out small bits and twist the rhetoric into an argument which you win. (an argument i was never speaking on.) Couple this with the fact that i’m not native to english and i found myself actually rethinking wether or not I understood what you were saying - no, I didn’t. I just reread everything and you still sound like a low IQ deluded schizo.
“Little buddy” is also hilarious because i can guarantee you i trump you in every quantifiable endeavor, aside from maybe age and suicide attempts.

There’s no way you actually think you’re high iq bro ts is actually hilarious i can’t bro.
I keep thinking about this, so ill give you the moral victory. albeit i’m only thinking about it due to the sheer absurdity of it. that being; the irony of your actual intelligence and the intelligence that you believe you have, and the fact that you cannot actually understand my argument so you pick out small bits and twist the rhetoric into an argument which you win. (an argument i was never speaking on.) Couple this with the fact that i’m not native to english and i found myself actually rethinking wether or not I understood what you were saying - no, I didn’t. I just reread everything and you still sound like a low IQ deluded schizo.
“Little buddy” is also hilarious because i can guarantee you i trump you in every quantifiable endeavor, aside from maybe age and suicide attempts.
>Comes back after multiple days since he conceded to me and KNELT just to cry like a little bitch
Holy FUCK, you are such a pathetic cuck I can't believe it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, punjabiPAWGslayer69 and Ultimate Subhuman™
No 2 clearly mogs for female gaze

I think you guys are mixing up pure muscle mass for aesthetics

well if you’re gonna talk shit i’d hope you would have some credibility in the endeavor that you are talking shit about. Insane you think that you’re high IQ after the messages you just sent.

like this is just hilarious bro. You’re so fucking envious. I mog you to death in every realm of human endeavor both superficial and beyond.
View attachment 3068941
inb4 you say that me mogging you doesn’t mean my argument has any more validity. I am aware of that, but my ego compels me to remind you of your place after all this incel rage your subhuman mind, body, and soul just synthesized against me.
You're htn, lower your ego boyo

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever