[MOG BATTLE] which young .org schizo chad mogs?

Which schizo mogs?

• Total voters
Tbh it would be more fair to add side profiles and length and physique since that matters the most

Tbh it would be more fair to add side profiles and length and physique since that matters the most
I don’t have ur side

1st: @Zeta

View attachment 2827113

2nd: @lebronjames23
View attachment 2827117

3rd: @Clavicular

(His pfp looks schizo so I included a video)

All of these guys are extremely autistic but moggers nonetheless

me, 18yo serbian
IMG 1668

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx and Deleted member 21182
Lebron guy has the best female appeal 100%. Perfect balance between fem and masc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nofap, lebronjames23, Zeta and 1 other person
@edgemaxx

• Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler
lebron and zeta are around the same level, zeta has a better jaw/lower third whereas lebron has a better eye area so it's close between them

they both clearly mog clavicular
Let’s rerun this after I lean max and finish my lower third maxxing my ascension is not over yet boys

• +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22 and Zeta
Let’s rerun this after I lean max and finish my lower third maxxing my ascension is not over yet boys
Good idea, just wait till i discovered the dark triad and chug my bottle of minoxidil. Theres gonna be stains of blood on my hammer from bonesmashing. Nah but for real tho, good luck with ascending and lets run a battle again brother

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Good idea, just wait till i discovered the dark triad and chug my bottle of minoxidil. Theres gonna be stains of blood on my hammer from bonesmashing. Nah but for real tho, good luck with ascending and lets run a battle again brother
Yeah bro tbh I saw ur post about pheno and def make ur hair darker trust me, it ascended me so hard I was also a natural dark blonde but dark hair + brows and lashes ascended me, it’ll look great on you bro

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Yeah bro tbh I saw ur post about pheno and def make ur hair darker trust me, it ascended me so hard I was also a natural dark blonde but dark hair + brows and lashes ascended me, it’ll look great on you bro
Thank you, that’s what i thought too. I’ll try it out

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Why @iasackro banned

yeah same, hasnt lebron already hardmaxxed a bit? i forgot what

zeta doesnt even need hardmax realistically, him fully softmaxxed would look like ur typical ibiza chad

-better haircut, darker thicker brows, darker long lashes and colored contacts with a thicker neck and he is chilling

+lifts
Nah bro haven’t hard maxxed yet. Will do some lower third work next month I’m hoping

• +1
Theres always more you can do never settle

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Zeta
@lebronjames23 mogs hard
Ideal pheno and coloring
Would win a OLD experiment between the 3 off them easily

• Love it
  • +1
2nd guy has best eye area by far

• Love it
  • +1
  • +1
Ngl u need to start posting on tt
I’m debating it. Idk if its worth it since everyone i ever knew would make fun of me. But if i’d go viral then it would be worth it

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and billymidnight
I’m debating it. Idk if its worth it since everyone i ever knew would make fun of me. But if i’d go viral then it would be worth it
Ppl who are gonna hate r just jealous tbh

• Hmm...
ZETA MOGS 🇳🇱🦁

• +1
  • Woah
Clavicular mogs

@lebronjames23 u look so good here bhai

• Love it
  • +1
@lebronjames23 u look so good here bhai
thank you bro

i can’t wait to get back to this level and even beyond this summer, wasnt even properly lean maxxed here 😍

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: edodalic29 and Zeta