the glasses is the other guy btw, did u mean this that way round and ok

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Intuition

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Both subhuman + jfl at your rep ratio

With such dim lightning cannot tell your nose form but i think ur kinda even./

The 6'4 guy is brutally gated by his large nose if he gets it fixed he mog u brutally i think
also wtf are u on to be 6'5 at 16 :lul::lul:

The 6'4 guy is brutally gated by his large nose if he gets it fixed he mog u brutally i think
I dont see his side profile tho so might be fraud

hmm I don’t think he’d brutally mog me with a smaller nose tbh

Jfl at your IQ if you actually think any of these subhumans are above 6’2

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
jfl at the sighting of you assesing iq by not doubting random shit on the internet :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry and grungymallard97
yo bro If we’re subhumans ( people who consistently are rated 5-5.5PSL at least I am) show urself rn u seem to have a lot of hate ur projecting, it’s funny how the rest of replies have said I’m a HTN yet u say sub?

jfl at the sighting of you assesing iq by not doubting random shit on the internet :lul:
lmao fr we are both just tall asf sometimes u gotta take things with a pinch of salt, i had growtg hormone before even tho I was already tall that’s why I’m 6’5 at 16

Not a molecule 5’9 subhuman
lmao bro u are clearly a subhuman incel. Everyone in these replies have said I’m minimum HTN. and yet u say Sub, I’m also 6’5 and have many photos posted on .org with me standing the same height as a door. Show me what you look like or are u actually subhuman and won’t do it😭😭😭😭

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4majesticincel
Not a molecule 5’9 subhuman
I’m not even taking offence because u called me subhuman, u can find me ugly a lot of people might, but when u flat out lie to belittle a person it makes me wonder what u really look like 😭 projecting onto me bc I mog u?

• +1
lmao bro u are clearly a subhuman incel. Everyone in these replies have said I’m minimum HTN. and yet u say Sub, I’m also 6’5 and have many photos posted on .org with me standing the same height as a door. Show me what you look like or are u actually subhuman and won’t do it😭😭😭😭
forget it man these incels here cant acceot that someone heightmogs their entire bloodline jfl we mog

• +1
forget it man these incels here cant acceot that someone heightmogs their entire bloodline jfl we mog
This is actually a real incel, no matter who u ask we aren’t subhuman let alone LTN if he had said low MTN I woulda believed him but the fact this guy calls us a liar because our SMV mogs his is crazy. Guy made it obvious he was lying to cope for his insecure self

• +1

Attachments

• c8e6f532-dc09-4528-9f22-d79fd6324bdc.mp4
    3.4 MB
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheNextOPry
  • +1
He can’t, there’s no such thing as a 0.17 rating or being 6.09. Ignore his ratings he’s an utter retard
Oh right, some guy just called me a subhuman does that have any truth to it or is he just projecting like an incel genuinely furious

• +1
Reactions: N1666
He can’t, there’s no such thing as a 0.17 rating or being 6.09. Ignore his ratings he’s an utter retard
Curious *

Oh right, some guy just called me a subhuman does that have any truth to it or is he just projecting like an incel genuinely furious
I told you people don’t know how to rate on here, the fact he couldn’t believe your height means he’s probably an insecure manlet.

• +1
I told you people don’t know how to rate on here, the fact he couldn’t believe your height means he’s probably an insecure manlet.
yeah he still doesn’t believe me lmao, am I subhuman tho?? 😭

• JFL
Reactions: narcissist_volcel