RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
This will be me soon

IMG 77612

just you wait

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7098, ChristianChad and 16 others
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14848
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
stick to the tiktok vids bro.. lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ChristianChad, Deleted member 13787 and 11 others
0 FILE PHOTO Actor Cameron Boyce Dies Aged 20 Grown Ups New York Premiere Inside Arrivals

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14677, Basedprincess, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
Why are you sending me pictures of dead child actors? You sick in the head or what?
the way this nigga talks and his humor reminds me of toodly

I might have to get the drop on this nigga he seem weird

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Frank Jack @mulattomaxxer @🌈👽 @RetardSubhuman @ManletEater @lowenergy7pslmanlet @RealLooksmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstar, RealLooksmaxxer, lowenergy7pslmanlet and 6 others

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Frank Jack @mulattomaxxer @🌈👽 @RetardSubhuman @ManletEater @lowenergy7pslmanlet @RealLooksmaxxer
Weren't you ''moonie'' in Leoo's server?

Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted
Might fringe next time i cut my hair ngl
Idk

As long as it's not a full fringe i don't think that will work on you

Would need to be a hole somewhere, like a parted fringe idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted

This Rodeblur acts like he's some sport of chad while looking like a middle school kid :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Warlow, Deleted member 14781 and 4 others
This Rodeblur acts like he's some sport of chad while looking like a middle school kid :lul:
I find it funny how nobody has ever told me this through VC

Wonder why

Isnt he a 22 year old man whos 5'4 ???

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess and gamma

Wonder why
]I’ll tell you more than that in vc when i’m back home

]I’ll tell you more than that in vc when i’m back home
I won't be VC'ing anytime soon though sorry to let you down

Anything you want to tell me is going through text

Wonder why
Because what's the point of telling you that through VC when you can just type it?
Just because you have a deep voice doesnt mean that you are not still a stunted subhuman :lul::lul:

Because what's the point of telling you that through VC when you can just type it?
Because it's not that i'm inviting those people to tell me through VC to tell me that.

It's when we are ALREADY engaged in VC conversation that they seem timid to tell me any of that shit. I wonder why they never seem that way over text?
Just because you have a deep voice doesnt mean that you are not still a stunted subhuman :lul::lul:
I mean sure, they even though the chances are usually lower they don't cancel each other out.

Your theory doesn't apply in my case though, sorry to break it you.

DAMN NIGGA
that was a brutal one :lul:
How? It obviously says ''100 other beautiful men''. It's an oxymoron, a paradox.

The only brutality here was how badly his attempt failed.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
How? It obviously says ''100 other beautiful men''. It's an oxymoron, a paradox.

The only brutality here was how badly his attempt failed.
Mocking Spongebob Squarepants GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14677 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Bro ur toes are stunted :lul:
Snapchat 383551145

Legit cant go to a single thread without an abused irrelevant barking gaycel like you in every single one of em. Literal deformity haver youve no right to bark to people who never acknowledged your existence in the first place. Im the first to acknowledge it, you gonna be on your knees thanking me irl no matter what other 12 paragraph moaning you have to show me, which i wont read.

Laugh at this retard with me @Ed676 @goat2x @GigaAscender @Warlow @looksmaxxer234 @AlwaysHaveQuestions @volcelfatcel @Haven @Ryan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Haven, Ryan, Deleted member 14781 and 6 others
View attachment 1304851
Legit cant go to a single thread without an abused irrelevant barking gaycel like you in every single one of em. Literal deformity haver youve no right to bark to people who never acknowledged your existence in the first place. Im the first to acknowledge it, you gonna be on your knees thanking me irl no matter what other 12 paragraph moaning you have to show me, which i wont read.

Laugh at this retard with me @Ed676 @goat2x @GigaAscender @Warlow @looksmaxxer234 @AlwaysHaveQuestions @volcelfatcel @Haven @Ryan

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Im not even defending you its just that this retard legit picks fights with anyone on this site who is known
I mean sure but i was appalled too at this greycel barking for me randomly, legit first time i've seen him. I didn't know he barked at everyone but it makes sense

• +1
I mean sure but i was appalled too at this greycel barking for me randomly, legit first time i've seen him. I didn't know he barked at everyone but it makes sense
Ye it pissed me off, the barking dog with rabies is put down now at least

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Ye it pissed me off, the barking dog with rabies is put down now at least
It's only a matter of time before the effect wears off

It will come back for more

• +1
It's only a matter of time before the effect wears off

It will come back for more
Im surprised he can run from user to user barking considering his fucked up feet

View attachment 1304851

Your midface is stunted you curry rat, you had to beg Kingkellz to delete your ugly mug, don't ever @ me again.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669