MOG MEN to ATTRACT PUSSIES

LOST

LOST

Gold
Real life goal is not to just attract women and wet pussies drippin cause of ur presence
Life goal is to mog all men. Make all men respect you, make all men follow ur lead, and make all men feel insecure cause of your presence. This is the biggest indicator of masculine frame and will turn most women on.
THATS WHY i am 0 fan of pretty boys and i am ALL into masculine alpha chads.

Being a dominant slayer is always better than a thin pretty boy who moans louder than the girl in the bed.

Pretty boys attract women but most men wont respect them
Masculine chad attract women, get better sex, get better throatpies and most men will respect them

So bro, be a chad, not a loser pretty boy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, EzioGrezzo, 000 and 9 others
Output onlinepngtools 15

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zsombi, BongMog, Prince88 and 5 others
10 Things EVERY Guy Should Do BEFORE Going To A BAR or CLUB! (Pre-Party ...  | Pre party, Good skin, Guys

• JFL
Reactions: Over
just reincarnate theory

You do want masculine personality traits.

However in regards to looks you want a mixture of both Prettyboy and Masc features.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Mouthbreath and Over
Masculine men dont MOG other men, because they're top of the food chain. Its the middle status guys who kick down and kiss up. Its for High-Tier Normies and Chadlites, not Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and warpsociety
If you had only masc facial features you’d look like a Neanderthal.
noone is talking about looking weird facially
just dominant
not some justin bieber kinda innocent sucker look

Also a prettyboy is a walking meme past 25.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 5393
noone is talking about looking weird facially
just dominant
not some justin bieber kinda innocent sucker look
That’s why I said you need a mix of both. Not full Neanderthal but also not full twink either.

Most of your masculinity needs to come from height, frame and personality traits.

This forum underrates masculinity because everyone here is 16 and only wants jailbaits

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, LOST and owlofathena
This forum underrates masculinity because everyone here is 16 and only wants jailbaits
21 this month I still want jailbaits

That’s why I said you need a mix of both. Not full Neanderthal but also not full twink either.

Most of your masculinity needs to come from height, frame and personality traits.
For me the best way to look like a grown men is muscles and beard
With that 2, decent face
Good height
And masculine traits on personality u re gtg

For me looking like a kid in face or body looks disgusting and as subhuman as being a manlet
Fuck all prettyboys wanna be here

For me the best way to look like a grown men is muscles and beard
With that 2, decent face
Good height
And masculine traits on personality u re gtg

For me looking like a kid in face or body looks disgusting and as subhuman as being a manlet
Fuck all prettyboys wanna be here
I pretty much agree with everything here, it’s just that in order to have a decent face you do need some pretty boy features to balance out the masc features. I agree that full on Prettyboy isn’t good.

• +1
Reactions: LOST
I pretty much agree with everything here, it’s just that in order to have a decent face you do need some pretty boy features to balance out the masc features. I agree that full on Prettyboy isn’t good.
Then yes, i agree

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
@Bonesbonesbonesbone

• +1
Reactions: Majkal