Mog off ? Need a solid rating

secrectsub3

secrectsub3

Iron
Joined
Jun 10, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
1
IMG 1088
F2352500 F7BC 4B77 90E9 512FB43F1831
IMG 1031
IMG 0760

Do I mog you if not how can I
 
Mogs me but u have very feminine frame and u can work on ur neck too
Like little bit better view of the frame also how do I work out my neck.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0783.jpeg
    IMG_0783.jpeg
    254.6 KB · Views: 0
Like little bit better view of the frame also how do I work out my neck.
Still bad frame not masculine good overall physique u can train neck by doing neck curls overall u are very above average it depends on ur height if u slay or not
 
  • +1
Reactions: secrectsub3
ye ur side and front both mhtn
 
  • +1
Reactions: secrectsub3
Hate to break it to you I’m 5’10 brutal
 
Yeah pretty sure u mog me, I’ve got height over you but that’s just about it
 

Similar threads

johntink
Replies
3
Views
36
johntink
johntink
maxilimus
Replies
5
Views
39
J7X
J7X
Z
Replies
2
Views
23
zen888
Z
J
Replies
5
Views
47
Jank Boteko ❤️ Didi
J
vimoi
Replies
11
Views
92
joskatalm
joskatalm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top