MOGBATTLE @skinnytwink vs @mrriceguy [GTFIH]

Who has more appeal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
it's good fuck you mean lmfao
If U end up looking like that girls won’t respect u. Looks like a gay faggot LITTERALY I’m not against low t guys but to that extent? Ur blind if u think girls would like that and girls over 16 wouldnt even look at u

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
aw that's too bad. i'm praying i can get 30k cad by the end of the year for ramieri so i can get it asap. maybe i'll get implants with him too
I may just get a small wrap around implant after genio tbh, that should be enough for htn. Results look pretty mogger. Expensive, but as long as the recovery isn’t too brutal It should be fine. Hope ur bimax goes well brother

For sure, I'm starting to doubt my htn rating of him even
he's soo beautiful to me like idk why people are saying anything else

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
i am

it makes no difference that guy 100% has good appeal to women too
To women 0 but if ur gay u shouldn’t even be here cause you’re already slaying at ur looks

i am

it makes no difference that guy 100% has good appeal to women too
Are you a virgin, does fucking a male feel better than a woman, I’ve always wondered but don’t want to try because it’s haram

Are you a virgin, does fucking a male feel better than a woman, I’ve always wondered but don’t want to try because it’s haram
Probably feels the same and ur also gay if ur wondering that shit wtf has this forum come to

• Hmm...
Actually I think gay men are better cause they get a pass from dealing with women I wish I was gay

• +1
Probably feels the same and ur also gay if ur wondering that shit wtf has this forum come to
I’m not gay I’m straight I just like femboys it’s not that same thing and I’ve never done anything they are just thoughts, and if they identify as female who am I to go against them. There’s nothing wrong with looking a little “fruity”, it’s appealing to woman to have good hair skin, and wearing makeup is necacarry jfl is you aren’t bbcream maxing and eyelash curl maxing in 2023

CAN VOTERS AND PEOPLE VIEWING THIS THREAD TELL ME IF I COULD REACH MY LOOKSMAXX GOAL PLEASE THIS IS IT:

He looks shit, only his eye color and shape is good.. why would u wanna look like that, u have potential to look much better and less feminine..

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
I’m not gay I’m straight I just like femboys it’s not that same thing and I’ve never done anything they are just thoughts, and if they identify as female who am I to go against them. There’s nothing wrong with looking a little “fruity”, it’s appealing to woman to have good hair skin, and wearing makeup is necacarry jfl is you aren’t bbcream maxing and eyelash curl maxing in 2023
ive had a hot tranny waste my time before I was almost giving in until she revealed it had a dick

He looks shit, only his eye color and shape is good.. why would u wanna look like that, u have potential to look much better and less feminine..
Hes gay it makes sense but if he wants girls that death tier

Hes gay it makes sense but if he wants girls that death tier
I dont care if he's gay or not.. even if he WANTS to go for the feminine / androgynous look he can still look better than the guy in that TikTok.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I dont care if he's gay or not.. even if he WANTS to go for the feminine / androgynous look he can still look better than the guy in that TikTok.
that guy looks liks frankischtein to me a complete abomination idk what he sees

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
It's a shame streege left, he was the epitomic example of how to max out on feminine features while maintaining ultra high dimorphism.. unironically mogged crisick and amnesia in his last few vids before he left

@skinnytwink vs @mrriceguy

rules: no biased to white or fag hate this is to see who has more appeal to women facially let’s be realistic and not hate on users you hate.

this poll will lock after 24hours

@skinnytwink:
:View attachment 2027666View attachment 2027667View attachment 2027668View attachment 2027669

@mrriceguy :
View attachment 2027671View attachment 2027672View attachment 2027673

rules: no biased to white or fag hate this is to see who has more appeal to women facially let’s be realistic and not hate on users you hate.

@skinnytwink:
:View attachment 2027666View attachment 2027667View attachment 2027668View attachment 2027669

@mrriceguy :
@mrriceguy Mogs imo. Way better bones. Arguably top 20% for his pheno

idk how everyone else is not seeing what i'm seeing. to me when i first saw him i would have assumed he was chadlite smv perhaps htn psl bc of narrower jaw.

what do you think i should do to fully max out my potential if u think i could supposedly look better than that guy

@lasacrko u should actually do a mog battle with that guy from the tiktok and some rando from looksmax.

@mrriceguy Mogs imo. Way better bones. Arguably top 20% for his pheno
what do you rate me vs him

btw my jaw is very receded from the side i'm clinically recessed, with trimax my "bones" will be way better

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
what do you rate me vs him

btw my jaw is very receded from the side i'm clinically recessed, with trimax my "bones" will be way better
Your SMV is higher simply because of pheno (women are racist) but I would say both are you are the same PSL.

Ltn Latino vs Ltn asian.
Mrriceguy is too asian and balding.I feel bad for him.

Your SMV is higher simply because of pheno (women are racist) but I would say both are you are the same PSL.
okay but what psl
Ltn Latino vs Ltn asian.
Mrriceguy is too asian and balding.I feel bad for him.
am i actually ltn in these pics

am i actually ltn in these pics
You are strong ltn and weak Mtn right now but with great hairstyle and 3mm beard you can pass as Mtn even low HTN.
I voted you.You mog him

@skinnytwink:

@mrriceguy :
@skinnytwink kinda reminds me of my facial features... but still looks better than me for some reason.

Skinnytwink wins this mog battle.

You are strong ltn and weak Mtn right now but with great hairstyle and 3mm beard you can pass as Mtn even low HTN.
I voted you.You mog him
why am i so low in these pics my hair looks good here too imo. how can someone go from ltn to htn with hair though

why am i so low in these pics my hair looks good here too imo. how can someone go from ltn to htn with hair though
You're not LTN, stop letting this forum give you BDD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20376
You're not LTN, stop letting this forum give you BDD.
honestly i'm starting to get convinced that beauty is subjective to a certain extent or there are some big masc bone=everything copers. idk if these pics are a good representation of what i look like irl but they are not below average by any means from what i can see

• +1
Reactions: kopper
Riceguy mogs tbh, better bones.
Except riceguy only has a projected mandible. Upper third, middle third, bigonion, and lower third HEIGHT are all average or subpar. Skinny wins bones by being more tall faced by default.

Except riceguy only has a projected mandible. Upper third, middle third, bigonion, and lower third HEIGHT are all average or subpar. Skinny wins bones by being more tall faced by default.
Twink is WAY more recessed in his side though.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois