MOGG BATTLE HALF NIGGER VS TURKROACH

Who MOGS?

• Total voters
True but i dont think the right tranny gonna like this @moonblunt thoughts ? And its 13 vs 9:feelshaha: even your friends and my haters cant help you
He literally said i mog u so it’s wraps for both of us if that tranny mogs me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, HowAmIAlive123 and Haven
He literally said i mog u so it’s wraps for both of us if that tranny mogs me
Look at the votes :feelshaha: its 13 vs 9 even your friends and my haters cant help you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 12688
Look at the votes :feelshaha: its 13 vs 9 even your friends and my haters cant help you
All those are the people i’ve bullied

One day you will understand and you will be like me son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Haven
All those are the people i’ve bullied

One day you will understand and you will be like me son
@Entschuldigung @Baldingman1998 @kebabcoper @cloUder @Spierdolony @HowAmIAlive123 @MissLexotan6MG @koalendo @SteelTitan @USER0213 @King_ @pianoboy123 do you guys bullied by this nigger ?+i bullied you in your own threads:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081, kebabcoper, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person
@Entschuldigung @Baldingman1998 @kebabcoper @cloUder @Spierdolony @HowAmIAlive123 @MissLexotan6MG @koalendo @SteelTitan @USER0213 @King_ @pianoboy123 do you guys bullied by this nigger ?+i bullied you in your own threads:feelshaha:
Let the inferior race cope. I got other threads to argue on. Can't waste too much time arguing with a non white(non human/low consciousness). Otherwise They might think I'm like them

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, kebabcoper, WontStopNorwooding and 7 others
Im VERY unbiased since ive been bullied by both.
Haven mogs:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Biiyo03, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
Stop arguing with a nigger. Mind you, his white skinned mother got trolled by jewish zionist media and fucked an literal ape. Now this nigger has brown eyes, black hair and looks like a pou!
Pou

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, WontStopNorwooding, n0rthface and 3 others
oh btw whats up baldie :D how have you been? havent seen ur name in ages, ive been very inactive lately ngl, hope youre doing just fine.

I saw a thread of yours about black smv like 3 days ago when i was browsing without an account, great job keep it up :blackpill::blackpill:

• Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Baldingman1998
Stop arguing with a nigger. Mind you, his white skinned mother got trolled by jewish zionist media and fucked an literal ape. Now this nigger has brown eyes, black hair and looks like a pou!
View attachment 1297476

Not only that. But this cuck is happy that a BWC is plowing his mothers insides on a daily basis Just because he buys him nice things

"My moms boyfriend" :soy::soy:

"Thank you white people for helping my mom
find herself and destroy her pussy with your BWC"

"I'm winning tho since I fuck white girls while he fucks my mom"
:soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: kebabcoper, WontStopNorwooding, n0rthface and 7 others
Not only that. But this cuck is happy that a BWC is plowing his mothers insides on a daily basis Just because he buys him nice things

Jfl what kind of a cuck is @moonblunt i think the storys that he writes is his moms and his dads storys :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

JFL "my moms very religious" yet she fucked a fucking nigger, his mom is a stupid gullible white trash whore jfl, no wonders he copes by browsing all his spare time here

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Baldingman1998
@moonblunt mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, MrGlutton and Haven
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14848, Biiyo03 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Biiyo03, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 14848, Biiyo03 and 4 others
Dude you start to cope because i made fun of niggas
Yea Black Lives Matter. I don’t tolerate racism inkwell.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Haven
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Biiyo03, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Biiyo03, WontStopNorwooding, Marsiere214 and 4 others
@moonblunt mogs.

Yea Black Lives Matter. I don’t tolerate racism inkwell.
Stop acting like the victim. When people preach bbc and fucking white women and cucking whites you laugh but when people show you reality and how whites>all you start playing victim and crying racism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, gamma, Haven and 1 other person
Stop acting like the victim. When people preach bbc and fucking white women and cucking whites you laugh but when people show you reality and how whites>all you start playing victim and crying racism.
Cope. I never play the victim.

don't let me embarrass you @Haven

i've come here peacefully saying @moonblunt mogs, you already know how i get down tbh
You can embarrass me dogs like @moonblunt or other dogs doesnt really effects me i bully them in their own thread when they try to make fun of me:feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
You can embarrass me dogs like @moonblunt or other dogs doesnt really effects me i bully them in their own thread when they try to make fun of me:feelshaha:
he mogs you, better try someone else

After bullying @moonblunt i feel so good ngl

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
After bullying @moonblunt i feel so good ngl
Yes all you. Not my fault if he goes ER. You did all the bullying

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, kebabcoper, n0rthface and 2 others

"Thank you white people for helping my mom
find herself and destroy her pussy with your BWC"

"I'm winning tho since I fuck white girls while he fucks my mom"
:soy::soy::soy:

Black people on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Haven
Bump

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and gamma
Bro are u fucking retarded?? The mog battle doesn’t mean shit:lul::lul::lul: Irs just people who don’t like me voting for u

U can’t actually believe that this means anything right?:lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine saying this after creating 10 diff mog battles threads thinking that his circle jerk would suck his dick hard and he would've won. Fwark you got absolutely demolished by the turkish cockroach. No eViSCeRaTioN thread you make will top the humilliation you've suffered today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Haven and Baldingman1998
Imagine saying this after creating 10 diff mog battles threads thinking that his circle jerk would suck his dick hard and he would've won. Fwark you got absolutely demolished by the turkish cockroach. No eViSCeRaTioN thread you make will top the humilliation you've suffered today
Ngl you are right this faggot was trying to make fun of me and bully me but i bullied him so fucking hard today

No, but turanid mogs :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: Haven
I opted for you cause you genuinely look good, you have a good bone structure, nice colouring and decent eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Haven and Baldingman1998
24 vs 15 ez win @moonblunt :lasereyes: