@moggathon has to be a troll

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
He is so stupid he has to be pretending tbh

Like Ik ppl like to call each other low iq and retarded here but he is actually retarded

Ironically the guy has “highest iq user” in his bio

And that’s why I think he must be a troll

Explaining the simplest of concepts to that man is impossible, like me teaching a dog how to read

I theorise he’s some Indian trying to make whites look bad and dumb there’s no way that guys real tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, Allornothing, buflek and 9 others
Ye he’s from r/autism can’t get worse than that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, ggg.tv🤫, TechnoBoss and 4 others
cope nigger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada and GabachoCopium
He is one of my favourite users ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: moggathon and GabachoCopium
he is a chinese police officer he works the CCP

he is on a mission to infiltrate incel circles

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, moggathon and Iasacrko
Ye he’s from r/autism can’t get worse than that
At least some autists are smart but moggathon has no thinking skills

He has 0 argument to anything if u use too many words his brain breaks down

Whatever you say hombre.

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
He is one of my favourite users ngl
I can understand the appeal of these guys but @anoright was like a better version of him

Actually funny and smart

Moggathon has negative iq

he is as autistic as you, you both are on the same level

just read your posts and tell me if you think they are normal.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
he is a chinese police officer he works the CCP

he is on a mission to infiltrate incel circles
It’s one of those cases where he’s actually super high iq infiltrating incel community or just retarded and believes he’s smart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and GabachoCopium
I think describes him very well

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, WeiWei, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others

Like Ik ppl like to call each other low iq and retarded here but he is actually retarded

Explaining the simplest of concepts to that man is impossible, like me teaching a dog how to read

I theorise he’s some Indian trying to make whites look bad and dumb there’s no way that guys real tbh
You keep throwing this around because I called you ethnic. I don’t care how much percentage you muster up. You’ll never be white so stop trying to act like it. Keep coping whatever faggot.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Bump

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 68502
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68502
I apply this logic when jagging my cawk nigguh
Apply this logic into whatever you want and you’ll achieve whatever you want

Last edited:
Moggathon does not deserve any hate!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and Autismcel

• JFL
Reactions: wsada

Absolutely water. Him and his bf are in love with me and 5 other users and bark for our attention daily. His bf even tried lying to users to get them to send him pics of me LMAO. Fucking revolting people I never thought the thing that would disgust me in this forum is people. Both on ignore before either of you faggots wanna bark at me for my attention the 4th day in a row and make up lies and more lies about people cause they know thats a guarantee for attention since we will defend ourselves. Anything but check the image file to properly expose me, would rather bitch and lie about me like a whole woman

• JFL
Reactions: gigell, ggg.tv🤫 and Autismcel
Absolutely water. Him and his bf are in love with me and 5 other users and bark for our attention daily. His bf even tried lying to users to get them to send him pics of me LMAO. Fucking revolting people I never thought the thing that would disgust me in this forum is people. Both on ignore before either of you faggots wanna bark at me for my attention the 4th day in a row and make up lies and more lies about people cause they know thats a guarantee for attention since we will defend ourselves. Anything but check the image file to properly expose me, would rather bitch and lie about me like a whole woman
I genuinely have you by the balls if you’re typing essays about me
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Plus this thread is 3 months old that I literally bumped because of something he said to me privately.

No FaceApp for your iq

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and ggg.tv🤫
I genuinely have you by the balls if you’re typing essays about me
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Plus this thread is 3 months old that I literally bumped because of something he said to me privately.

No FaceApp for your iq
Keep using caging gifs for things nobody find funny. I know obsession when i see it

Keep using caging gifs for things nobody find funny. I know obsession when i see it
I find it quite comical how easily I can bait you. It’s also very apparent you morph your hair and face simply from the way you respond to it. :soy:

I find it quite comical how easily I can bait you. It’s also very apparent you morph your hair and face simply from the way you respond to it. :soy:
New narrative unlocked about me

It's pretty obvious that it is.

You have negative orbital vectors
Cope I have postitive orbitals. You have negative, plus recessed jaw, narrow jaw, Negative cathnal tilit. Shut up gay