• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, sb23, ChadL1te and 2 others
damn nigga wtf he do to u guys :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: holee sheeet
he was funny and you would like him if he did nothing to you

but he genuinely gave a lot of ppl a hard time too

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and tombradylover
How about doxxing a bunch of users? I guess that’s fine to you?
i was under the impression he never doxxed anyone just reposted old pic of jason that jason himself had posted (not doxxing) and send gay pics to mods

• +1
Reactions: sb23
he was funny and you would like him if he did nothing to you

but he genuinely gave a lot of ppl a hard time too
he literally gave me a hard fucking time too. If he didn't dox anyone he should be freed

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and yeeyeeslayer
did he seriously do that? No thats not fine with me
Of course he did. You think someone would really be permed for sending some gay troll pics to mods? Probably not.

• Woah
Reactions: sb23 and tombradylover
bhai one last time and if he fucks up perman him and ban me too for wasting ur time. Im tryna build some good will here. He wont do any of that bullshit again if i offer myself as apart of this deal. Please bhai
gonna miss you bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, iloveboobs and tombradylover
Of course he did. You think someone would really be permed for sending some gay troll pics to mods? Probably not.
who did he doxx bro. I wasnt aware of this i recant everything i say if this is true. But he swore to me he didn't dox and i never saw proof of him doing otherwise. Im a fair user i need to be given details tho I'm confused now

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, ryuken and tombradylover

this geezer had 5 threads in ban appeals

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and ryuken
this is nothign and doesnt deserve a perma. But doxxing does and i need to see proof he did that otherwise its he said she said. @TechnoBoss i like u a lot and don't mean any offense but its only fair to show proof he doxxed otherwise idk whats going on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken and iloveboobs
this is nothign and doesnt deserve a perma. But doxxing does and i need to see proof he did that otherwise its he said she said. @TechnoBoss i like u a lot and don't mean any offense but its only fair to show proof he doxxed otherwise idk whats going on
athon was a broken man in a broken land

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and tombradylover
Gabacho Copium

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and tombradylover
I joined in summer 2024 who is this moggathon dude?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, ChadL1te, iloveboobs and 1 other person
he was funny as fuck great troll and great entertainment for the site on offtopic that has to count for something. Everyone on offtopic is not entertaining now and its still just race posts and boring bullshit he started arguments and conflicts that had the site on edge of there seat man
Imagine how funny it would be if as soon as he got unbanned he spammed the mods dm's bbc's and got both of you permabanned. That would be hilarious.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
he was funny as fuck great troll and great entertainment for the site on offtopic that has to count for something. Everyone on offtopic is not entertaining now and its still just race posts and boring bullshit he started arguments and conflicts that had the site on edge of there seat man
no he wasnt bro, he was a fucking retard and a shit troll who doxxed multiple users not even including jason

• +1
How about doxxing a bunch of users? I guess that’s fine to you?
Respect to you guys for upholding the doxxing rules, honestly a phobia of mine. Do you guys allow doxx's of non users? For example what happened with *************.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, yeeyeeslayer, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Respect to you guys for upholding the doxxing rules, honestly a phobia of mine. Do you guys allow doxx's of non users? For example what happened with *************.
nah people who dox deserve to be permabanned forever that shit is unacceptable and needs to be at all costs deterred with the highest penalty possible (unless they're BGM)

• +1
i thought it was against the rules to make posts on the behalf of banned users
if it was, I'd already be banned, when they ban any of my goats, I riot

• +1
Reactions: castizo