Mogged a tall white SMVmaxxed chad today. Read how.

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
No kidding. Literally mogged a tall white SMVmaxxed chad today. Read how...

So I've been trying to become NT, and for that I've been going to clubs/parties/etc. and singing/dancing my socks away. Obviously too much of this singing and shouting has made my voice raspy (some internet search revealed that it's actually considered sexy).

So this tall white chad (way taller than me) and I just randomly started talking because we were sitting close at the bar. There's no doubt this guy was full of confidence since he was surrounded by girls at the bar. I did not speak too much because he was a stranger. But eventually we eased into the conversation. Obviously throughout the whole incident I was speaking in my sexy raspy honey-like voice in a smooth-buttery fashion. As the conversation went on, this guy just continued to give me signals of submissive behavior when one human starts considering the other as the 'alpha', you know, things like, giving lots of greetings, saying a lot of sorrys and thankyous, etc. I still wasn't putting too much effort in the conversation, and obviously not saying any kind of greeting. I also had heightened low-inhibness because of the neurotransmitter changes induced by the dancing and physical exercise in the previous days. By the end of the conversation, this guy literally said farewell to me when I wasn't even looking at him, trying to gain my attention. Straight up signals of 'submitting' behavior.

In conclusion, TAKE THE VOICEMOGGING PILL.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Does any of you know if it's possible to have this kind of smooth buttery honey-like raspy voice regularly? Or even to have it for short temporary periods? The one that this guy is talking about:
Also, checkout a comment on this video here. The blackpill here is that the factors he is talking about are actually the effects of the raspy voice, and not the cause.

take your meds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qaum, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
20220501 102858

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Banderacell, Deleted member 11758 and 7 others
Tales from Kilpauk mental hospital

@inferiorpispot234 @currylightskin

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Xangsane, currylightskin and 1 other person
^ These are the forum truecels who dwell in their parents' basements.
You continue doing that while I am out there getting results in THE REAL WORLD.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 15827
Dam bro, chad can be nice, who thought:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell and Deleted member 15827
Dam bro, chad can be nice, who thought:unsure:
There's a difference between being nice and submissive. I didn't even know him... why would he have to be nice to me? And I didn't give any effort on my side to the conversation. I am not that dumb that I can't read body language.

Also, I am giga-laughing on your stupidity of being blackpilled and yet not realizing what being 'nice' really means. Are foids 'nice' to chad, or are they submitting? Are junior employees 'nice' to their seniors, or submitting?

Also, I am 100% sure the interaction would not have gone the way it did if I did not have my voice so raspified. Still, you can continue coping.

No kidding. Literally mogged a tall white SMVmaxxed chad today. Read how...

So I've been trying to become NT, and for that I've been going to clubs/parties/etc. and singing/dancing my socks away. Obviously too much of this singing and shouting has made my voice raspy (some internet search revealed that it's actually considered sexy).

So this tall white chad (way taller than me) and I just randomly started talking because we were sitting close at the bar. There's no doubt this guy was full of confidence since he was surrounded by girls at the bar. I did not speak too much because he was a stranger. But eventually we eased into the conversation. Obviously throughout the whole incident I was speaking in my sexy raspy honey-like voice in a smooth-buttery fashion. As the conversation went on, this guy just continued to give me signals of submissive behavior when one human starts considering the other as the 'alpha', you know, things like, giving lots of greetings, saying a lot of sorrys and thankyous, etc. I still wasn't putting too much effort in the conversation, and obviously not saying any kind of greeting. I also had heightened low-inhibness because of the neurotransmitter changes induced by the dancing and physical exercise in the previous days. By the end of the conversation, this guy literally said farewell to me when I wasn't even looking at him, trying to gain my attention. Straight up signals of 'submitting' behavior.

In conclusion, TAKE THE VOICEMOGGING PILL.
True af:lul: I mog @Xangsane in deepness of voice(he's Baritone and I'm bass)no wonder he loves me, Alpha and beta u feel me
Voice and description

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
There's a difference between being nice and submissive. I didn't even know him... why would he have to be nice to me? And I didn't give any effort on my side to the conversation. I am not that dumb that I can't read body language.

Also, I am giga-laughing on your stupidity of being blackpilled and yet not realizing what being 'nice' really means. Are foids 'nice' to chad, or are they submitting? Are junior employees 'nice' to their seniors, or submitting?

Also, I am 100% sure the interaction would not have gone the way it did if I did not have my voice so raspified. Still, you can continue coping.
It's not that deep. That guy is probably at some girls house rn, and your conversation was not even a thought for him.

Meanwhile you brag on incel forums, talking about how you mogged "chad" with your raspy voice.:rolleyes::sleep:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard