Mogged by everyone: results from 20 average guys vs me on tinder

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
Experiment duration: November 2021-present.

Purpose: For my entire twenties I’ve been told I need to “be more confident” in tinder photos to attract stacies. I wanted to see how I measured up against peers in their 20’s to see if being honest was really worth all the effort, coaches, money, make overs, professional photography so on and so fourth.

Set up: Several factors needed to be in place for this to work. And they needed to be used across all accounts including my own

1. none of the guys we’re handicapped by bad fashion or bad haircuts. I picked the best photo first for all 20 guys (including my real pics) and even used editing for things that kill attraction without frauding. Just fair play editing
Examples of things I fixed:
-giving them a hair due if they had messy hair
-removing girlfriends from the photos or babies
-adding a smile in 1-2 photos
-using a light filter on all of them to make the pics look professional

Goal: All 20 guys had to get a white woman who was under 25 and over 17 years old. Light skin nicki minaj tier black/Indian/latina women with high SMV count too. They have to be slim and under 25.

No women who are over 25, have facial flaws like a witches chin, large forehead, masculine frame count

Results:
All 20 guys had atleast one high quality white, or very light skin high SMV brown girl wanting to meet within the first day making the accounts. 2 within the first week.

My real pics managed to get decent-cute Latina or Asian girls but I was still mogged by the average-below average male population of my age group. In other words I didn’t meet the criteria to be successful according to my own experiment.

Conclusion. My face is much worse compared to my own perception and most of my friends saying “you’re tall and good looking bro just be confident” are wrong. I may be handsome on paper but my face is way too bad to get a nice white girl on today’s current dating market

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, aBetterMii and Xangsane
@Xangsane @6ft4

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Experiment duration: November 2021-present.

Purpose: For my entire twenties I’ve been told I need to “be more confident” in tinder photos to attract stacies. I wanted to see how I measured up against peers in their 20’s to see if being honest was really worth all the effort, coaches, money, make overs, professional photography so on and so fourth.

Set up: Several factors needed to be in place for this to work. And they needed to be used across all accounts including my own

1. none of the guys we’re handicapped by bad fashion or bad haircuts. I picked the best photo first for all 20 guys (including my real pics) and even used editing for things that kill attraction without frauding. Just fair play editing
Examples of things I fixed:
-giving them a hair due if they had messy hair
-removing girlfriends from the photos or babies
-adding a smile in 1-2 photos
-using a light filter on all of them to make the pics look professional

Goal: All 20 guys had to get a white woman who was under 25 and over 17 years old. Light skin nicki minaj tier black/Indian/latina women with high SMV count too. They have to be slim and under 25.

No women who are over 25, have facial flaws like a witches chin, large forehead, masculine frame count

Results:
All 20 guys had atleast one high quality white, or very light skin high SMV brown girl wanting to meet within the first day making the accounts. 2 within the first week.

My real pics managed to get decent-cute Latina or Asian girls but I was still mogged by the average-below average male population of my age group. In other words I didn’t meet the criteria to be successful according to my own experiment.

Conclusion. My face is much worse compared to my own perception and most of my friends saying “you’re tall and good looking bro just be confident” are wrong. I may be handsome on paper but my face is way too bad to get a nice white girl on today’s current dating market
Why does it matter if the woman is white or not?

Asians are beautiful too, just not my cup of tea. Every man has a type, look at David bond he’ll say Asians are better than white women, it’s all subjective

Not saying Asians aren't attractive, but he's trying to prove SMV, which is why he has to use white or light skin Latin, MENA, Indian foids.

Likes from an Asian foid as a JBW mean nothing, 8/10 noodlewhores worship 2/10 birdcels if they're white

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DarkLooks, LooksOrDeath, aBetterMii and 1 other person
what app/software did you use to add a smile?
My guess is an AI smile is going to Mog the IRL smiles of almost all men that are not Tom Cruise tier.

i told u guys. everything is impossible

what app/software did you use to add a smile?
My guess is an AI smile is going to Mog the IRL smiles of almost all men that are not Tom Cruise tier.
I used faceapp. But keep in mind I also used the same filters/smiles to my real pics. Every factor was consistent

1. making both accounts at the same time. This rules out the possibility of the other guy I’m testing, matching a more down to meet girl than my real pic. Often we’d even match the same girl and that girl would be open to meet my average white guy acc and “need to get to know” my real account before meeting

2. Used subtle morphing and faceapp on my real pics and experiments pics. This is also fair because a professional photographer would do the exact same thing. Also without it none of my profiles would even get enough matches to run a solid sample size

I used faceapp. But keep in mind I also used the same filters/smiles to my real pics. Every factor was consistent

1. making both accounts at the same time. This rules out the possibility of the other guy I’m testing, matching a more down to meet girl than my real pic. Often we’d even match the same girl and that girl would be open to meet my average white guy acc and “need to get to know” my real account before meeting

2. Used subtle morphing and faceapp on my real pics and experiments pics. This is also fair because a professional photographer would do the exact same thing. Also without it none of my profiles would even get enough matches to run a solid sample size
pics