Mogged the entire class

GigaAryenMaxxer

GigaAryenMaxxer

Iron
I went back to school today, and despite being a low to mid htn with a height of 185 cm at 15 years old, I completely mogged every guy there.

Not a single guy could compare to me at any point. I outclassed them in face, height, frame, and style. There was zero competition.

I’m sharing this for anyone who believes they can’t stand out because they aren’t a "Chad" or something similar. I have a pretty average lower third and good eyes, plus good height, and I didn’t get mogged even once by over 300 guys (though, I guess at 15, they’re either not fully developed or just incels:feelswat:).

I hope everyone else is doing just as well for this back-to-school season. :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Saint Casanova, normie_joe and 6 others
1 137

I could end your life with my barehands you little weak feminine faggot soyboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5lank, wishIwasSalludon, twojei and 22 others
I could end your life with my barehands you little weak feminine faggot soyboy
you stupid ogre, at least I can enfant fertile woman

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, zharupodrugu, cannotbeasked and 10 others
tales straight from the schizo ally of mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, inceltriad78 and nietzsche
tales straight from the schizo ally of mumbai
This is true, I got many ioi from being the "chad" of the class although im not even cl jfl

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
dnr + don't care

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and dbva
I went back to school today, and despite being a low to mid htn with a height of 185 cm at 15 years old, I completely mogged every guy there.

Not a single guy could compare to me at any point. I outclassed them in face, height, frame, and style. There was zero competition.

I’m sharing this for anyone who believes they can’t stand out because they aren’t a "Chad" or something similar. I have a pretty average lower third and good eyes, plus good height, and I didn’t get mogged even once by over 300 guys (though, I guess at 15, they’re either not fully developed or just incels:feelswat:).

And htn at 15 is rare bro

This is true, I got many ioi from being the "chad" of the class although im not even cl jfl
mirin, enjoy school, i got some exams left then i'm off to college to study to become a labist (easy access to da androgens baby) would've opted for pharma like my brother but apparently according to him, way more regulations so can't even get much

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and GigaAryenMaxxer
Try to get everything out of your last opportunity to find not emotionally ruined woman and make her your oneitis.

Later in life you'll be invisible normie for ruined college and career women.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAryenMaxxer
You can only talk behind a screen you fag living in some shithole

You can't with that stupid feminine low t high e looks u fucking little piece of shit
I'm the fcking most masculine 15 year old out of 500 guys wtf are you saying, I have a very deep voice pretty tall and okay physique ( i trained for 1.5 year ). i'm almost ogre compare to those guys

I'm the fcking most masculine 15 year old out of 500 guys wtf are you saying, I have a very deep voice pretty tall and okay physique ( i trained for 1.5 year ). i'm almost ogre compare to those guys
You are not ogre with that fucking stupid face and pink hair you fucking piece of shit disappointment to your bloodline

You are not ogre with that fucking stupid face and pink hair you fucking piece of shit disappointment to your bloodline
I'm the only hope of my bloodline jfl, and this profile picture is exactly for triggering fragile masculinity like you

You can only talk behind a screen you fag living in some shithole

You can't with that stupid feminine low t high e looks u fucking little piece of shit
hahaa ur mad i mog u

• +1
nettspend looking ass

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and GigaAryenMaxxer
tales from the class in mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Hah back in the day i used to bully faggots like you in highschool

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 6PSLcel and GigaAryenMaxxer
doesnt it make sens a 185cm htn mog every 15 years old? They're either htn but 170 or 190 with ltn face, not found one gl tall mf

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
yet you wont post face

What? Hey you shut the fuck up

You gonna be soon from the tale from the news when i rape the fuck out of you

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition

A chad is just the guy who gets bitches and is generally successful lol. Not somebody who just has hunter eyes and a good jaw

By the way if you had early puberty you easily mog most of the guys like me and you. I was fucking 188cm with shoes when I was in school with 19 inch clavicles which is fairly good

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
By the way if you had early puberty you easily mog most of the guys like me and you. I was fucking 188cm with shoes when I was in school with 19 inch clavicles which is fairly good
i wish i wasnt a latebloomer

yes i have 19inch clavicles also. I had pretty early puberty i think

yes i have 19inch clavicles also. I had pretty early puberty i think
People here think it’s bad lol these fucking incels. I know only 1 guy with 21 inch clavicles and he’s 6 foot 10 and gymmaxed

• +1
People here think it’s bad lol these fucking incels. I know only 1 guy with 21 inch clavicles and he’s 6 foot 10 and gymmaxed
all guys at 15 are like 17 inch at max tbf

Ohh ur the guy with the godly nose and eye area but brutal lower third
go look at my threads, I have about low htn front and mid htn side ( average rating from people )

• +1
I’d be high htn to low lite if I had ur collagen tho brutal

Doubt it ur bone mass is very little
I want to do a semi natty stack for gym like mk677, maybe enclo and other peptides, is it 100% cope for bonemass ?

I want to do a semi natty stack for gym like mk677, maybe enclo and other peptides, is it 100% cope for bonemass ?
Idk tbh everything is cope in a way just look at ur fathers bone mass