Mogged the entire class

Idk tbh everything is cope in a way just look at ur fathers bone mass
my mom has crazy jaw developement for a woman and dad has very good cheekbones/eye area but bad jaw.

Idk tbh everything is cope in a way just look at ur fathers bone mass
My father has no bone mass at all an i do, so very hard to use that as a claim as well tbh

Hmm maybe then…
I have good ramus good gonial angle and good chin projection the only things killing my jaw is the bigonial width and filtrum to chin ratio
My side :

Attachments

• A1B247D4-7E4C-4ED9-B795-32583C95DFE9.jpeg
    A1B247D4-7E4C-4ED9-B795-32583C95DFE9.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 0
you did not make nothing like uuu or drankdrankdrank so im afraid that isn’t the case
i'm french idk this nigga he looks kinda retarded

your classmates will still outslay you thanks to their NTness

over for u

gigabased
when i wear shoes im also 185cm and i heightmog 90% of the school LOL feels good to be aryan

your classmates will still outslay you thanks to their NTness

over for u
I'm not in the mindset of slaying at all, I just very enjoy mogging genes looser when I walk and get twice as much ioi as they got in their life.
The point for me to looksmax is getting the best quality woman not fuck ltbs

not a single molecule :lul:

I went back to school today, and despite being a low to mid htn with a height of 185 cm at 15 years old, I completely mogged every guy there.

Not a single guy could compare to me at any point. I outclassed them in face, height, frame, and style. There was zero competition.

I’m sharing this for anyone who believes they can’t stand out because they aren’t a "Chad" or something similar. I have a pretty average lower third and good eyes, plus good height, and I didn’t get mogged even once by over 300 guys (though, I guess at 15, they’re either not fully developed or just incels:feelswat:).

I hope everyone else is doing just as well for this back-to-school season. :)

I'm assuming you are either homeschooled, in a class with the down syndrome kids or overrating yourself.

I'm not in the mindset of slaying at all, I just very enjoy mogging genes looser when I walk and get twice as much ioi as they got in their life.
The point for me to looksmax is getting the best quality woman not fuck ltbs
I meant that if u develop an oneitis an NT low MTN will snatch her from u

I meant that if u develop an oneitis an NT low MTN will snatch her from u
nt doesnt give +1 rank wtf, if I talk to the girl there's no way she will be like hmmm this guy ugly but he has friends yupii whether I look at her and she melt in my mogger blue eye area
I'm assuming you are either homeschooled, in a class with the down syndrome kids or overrating yourself.
this is what i tough, they're all curry or white incels. I got rated in the rate me section cant overrate myself. Tho I would guess comparing to those ugly mf I'm propably cl ( in comparasion )

you won't

and if you do you'll scare her with your autism
stfu jfl I'm not like you and all this website I was redpill before ( still kinda is ) and I learned to be social

stfu jfl I'm not like you and all this website I was redpill before ( still kinda is ) and I learned to be social
yeah but talking to ur homies doesnt matter

u need to talk to women

yeah but talking to ur homies doesnt matter

u need to talk to women
I dont have male friend because I'm new, I only know some girls and making friend with their friends. Guys are all cucks I feel I will pass the year at the gym and with girl and some chad