Mogged while Wageslaving on Valentine’s Day

AscensionUwU

AscensionUwU

Iron
My manager asked if I can work on Valentine’s Day. Like the ricecel I am, I agree to picking up the extra shift on my day off since I was gonna rot at home anyways 😂

Major mistake, I should’ve stayed home and rot but my dumbass wanted the extra cash. Now I gotta deal with all these couples since I’m the lead host at this restaurant. Please don’t go outside on this day if you are sub5 for your own sanity.

As if my day wasn’t going shitty enough, this one AMWF couple walks in and the guy MOGS me to oblivion. He looks like me but MUCH BETTER in every way. I’m like a lvl 20 ricecel and he’s like a lvl 80 Changlite, he completely height and face mogged me in front of his white htb foid gf. He’s literally the ascended version of me. If I was fucking taller maybe I would’ve stood a chance, but nope my 5’9 ass got shit on. This was so embarrassing and humiliating, I could’ve avoided this entire situation if I stayed home lmao.

It’s over for my ricecel ass 😭

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, Mewton, Lynxress and 7 others
Since I’m the lead host imma instruct the servers and cooks to delay their order so everyone else gets their food before they do despite them being seated first.

Imma make sure I ruin their fucking dinner. If I can’t enjoy my day nobody can, especially this AMWF couple that mogs me 😂

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Brutal greycel pill

Jesus nigga thats brutal, ive been avoiding all the valetines day madness somehow, its 6pm its almost over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, latincell95 and AscensionUwU
spit on they food my rice bruddah

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU
avoid socializing to reduce cortisol

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, forevergymcelling, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
spit on they food my rice bruddah

I can’t spit in it because the owner is here, but I would if I could. I’m going to make their dinner hell regardless, I’m going to drop the temperature at their section.

I wasn't aware today was Valentine's day until I entered a Tescos and the entrance of the store had a special section for flowers and chocolates and love hearts.

I did see multiple tall, bald white guys and Thai girlfriends today, and it made me laugh and cry internally because it was brutal.

Please don’t go outside on this day if you are sub5 for your own sanity.

You really think you could tell if you weren't aware of the date? What I could tell after realising what holiday it was today was that 60% of young men don't have a stable partner if they are having sex at all like that survery that released a few years ago. Well, at least I didn't see many more couples than usual.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Jesus nigga thats brutal, ive been avoiding all the valetines day madness somehow, its 6pm its almost over.

Yeah, don’t go out if u are single or sub5.

It’s like an active warzone for us on Valentine's Day.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Sprinkles
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and AscensionUwU
I havent been outside in 2 weeks

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
I wasn't aware today was Valentine's day until I entered a Tescos and the entrance of the store had a special section for flowers and chocolates and love hearts.

I did see multiple tall, bald white guys and Thai girlfriends today, and it made me laugh and cry internally because it was brutal.

You really think you could tell if you weren't aware of the date? What I could tell after realising what holiday it was today was that 60% of young men don't have a stable partner if they are having sex at all like that survery that released a few years ago. Well, at least I didn't see many more couples than usual.

Good for you tbh, I can’t avoid seeing this fag shit as much since my employer went all out. They even added couple specials and shit so all I see are couples and large parties where everyone has a partner. I think it’s also my area as well, it’s a nicer area near a major urban city so that’s prolly why I see a lot more couples and Valentine related fag shit.

Understandable yea

I’m basically on the front lines fighting for my life 😂

This shit finna give me ptsd, it’s over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Clavicular
get a pocket pussy and forget about socializing, only other low inhib method is becoming a monk

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Sprinkles
get a pocket pussy and forget about socializing, only other low inhib method is becoming a monk

I just want the money lmao, I could give a shit less about socializing and obtaining a foid since I know it’s over.

I ain’t tryna fight against my ricecel fate lol. I’m not dumb enough to oppose my genetic limitations.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and gooner23
I just want the money lmao, I could give a shit less about socializing and obtaining a foid since I know it’s over.

I ain’t tryna fight against my ricecel fate lol. I’m not dumb enough to oppose my genetic limitations.
can't possibly be that bad, i use to be ltn but i still got approached and asked out before as like a pure non-nt nerd, although most of them were femcels

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and AscensionUwU
can't possibly be that bad, i use to be ltn but i still got approached and asked out before as like a pure non-nt nerd, although most of them were femcels

The lemon ain’t worth the squeeze for me my man, I’m locked in on moneymaxing first.

I got 9mm genioplasty done so I went from a sub5 recessed chin ricecel to a ltn/mtn ricecel. Ethnictax hitting extra hard these days.

I also have major abused dog syndrome since I was bullied all throughout school. I haven’t been picked on in college after my genioplasty tho.

• So Sad
  • +1
The lemon ain’t worth the squeeze for me my man, I’m locked in on moneymaxing first.

I got 9mm genioplasty done so I went from a sub5 recessed chin ricecel to a ltn/mtn ricecel. Ethnictax hitting extra hard these days.

I also have major abused dog syndrome since I was bullied all throughout school. I haven’t been picked on in college after my genioplasty tho.
damn if you still pushing ltn with that big of a surgery das tough

• +1
Told these Nigga money is cope for inceldom

• +1
damn if you still pushing ltn with that big of a surgery das tough

That’s what I’m saying lol, all that bone movement couldn’t save my ricecel ass.

It sucks cuz I got the short end of my parent's genetics. My siblings look like actual models especially my younger brother. He has an actual harem at his HS and girls used to tell me all the time that they had a major crushes on him. They would use me to get closer to him. He looks better than most kpop idols and he’s 6ft plus. He’s actually NT and high IQ, ranked top 25 in our school district type shit.

He would mog the dog shit outta this AMWF couple if he was here.

I ain’t even mad that I’m being mogged by him, I’m actually proud as shit that I have such a mogger brother.

Last edited:
That’s what I’m saying lol, all that bone movement couldn’t save my ricecel ass.

It sucks cuz I got the short end of my parent's genetics. My siblings look like actual models especially my younger brother. He has an actual harem at his HS and girls used to tell me all the time that they had a major crushes on him. They would use me to get closer to him. He looks better than most kpop idols and he’s 6ft plus. He’s actually NT and high IQ, ranked top 25 in our school district type shit.

He would mog the dog shit outta this AMWF couple if he was here.

I ain’t even mad that I’m being mogged by him, I’m actually proud as shit that I have such a mogger brother.
god damn what went wrong, i mean ive known mtn and manlets with harems just be nt type shiii

• +1
god damn what went wrong, i mean ive known mtn and manlets with harems just be nt type shiii

Yeah he got the perfect combo, looks and the brains. It was brutal having those girls use me to get closer to him. Our relatives do it too, they favor him over me. My dad even asked why I turned out so ugly when my brother looks like a legitimate model.

I got the opposite end of that lmao. Genetic recombination rlly fucked me in the ass.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Yeah he got the perfect combo, looks and the brains. It was brutal having those girls use me to get closer to him. Our relatives do it too, they favor him over me. My dad even asked why I turned out so ugly when my brother looks like a legitimate model.

I got the opposite end of that lmao. Genetic recombination rlly fucked me in the ass.
guess betabuxx too the end and pray that apple vision pro saves you

• +1
guess betabuxx too the end and pray that apple vision pro saves you

Imma betabuxx like crazy since I accepted a prestigious finance internship that will land me a 6 figure position right after I graduate.

My main goal with betabuxxing is to help my brother since he’s high IQ enough to be a doctor/surgeon and he wants to actually pursue being one.

After I pay for his tuition and medschool expenses in the near future, I hope he forgets about me and disassociate himself from me. I’m just holding him back at this point. He doesn’t need a subhuman big bro like me. I’m a big falio to him and I hope he can move on in life and forget about me after I pay for his career.

• +1
Imma betabuxx like crazy since I accepted a prestigious finance internship that will land me a 6 figure position right after I graduate.

My main goal with betabuxxing is to help my brother since he’s high IQ enough to be a doctor/surgeon and he wants to actually pursue being one.

After I pay for his tuition and medschool expenses in the near future, I hope he’s forgets about me and disassociate himself from me. I’m just holding him back at this point. He doesn’t need a subhuman big bro like me. I’m a big falio to him and I hope he can move on in life and forget about me after I pay for his career.
finance is probably the most brutal job next to being a surgeon, i mean yall both asian but i chased $/hr instead of straight money. Good luck with that but like can you dm me pics to see how bad it is atleast

• +1
finance is probably the most brutal job next to being a surgeon, i mean yall both asian but i chased $/hr instead of straight money. Good luck with that but like can you dm me pics to see how bad it is atleast

Yeah prolly when I get off work I’ll send a pic since you seem genuine.

Finance isn’t that bad, it’s long hours for prestigious positions but most of it’s just twindling your thumbs and pretending to do shit for your clients lol.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Yeah prolly when I get off work I’ll send a pic since you seem genuine.

Finance isn’t that bad, it’s long hours for prestigious positions but most of it’s just twindling your thumbs and pretending to do shit for your clients lol.
i mean thats the problem, i don't wanna be sitting in a office for 80 hours a week only to get called in on weekends. You can earn like 100k+ in Swe remote working like 10 hours a week sometimes 0 hours a week for months. Could stack jobs and make 200k+

• +1
i mean thats the problem, i don't wanna be sitting in a office for 80 hours a week only to get called in on weekends. You can earn like 100k+ in Swe remote working like 10 hours a week sometimes 0 hours a week for months. Could stack jobs and make 200k+

The seniors from my firm have already warned me about that, they said that I could be doing absolutely nothing for several days, or work endlessly as well for an unspecified amount of time.

I think my starting wage without bonus is like 100k+ but my position heavily depends on bonuses. I’m in the IB industry but in a specialized department that focuses on the PE service line so my hours literally depends on what my firm wants to acquire and grow 😂

I mean anything is better than what I’m doing now, wageslaving making chump change. Compared to what I do now, it’s a huge step forwards.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23