Mogger coloring: dark skin, light eyes

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
My boxing trainer is 50 years old but he still competes in pro boxing lmfao. Thats outta the point. He has blue eyes, and goes to the beach nearly every day (raping his collagen year by year but still). He may be a crusty ahh man but goddamn the blue eyes contrasts so well with caramel tanned skin

Then one of the other guys who’s part of the national azerbaijan team, he has green eyes and he came to the gym tanned today. NIGGA HE ASCENDED. THE CONTRAST IS AMAZING.

So basically to tan, but avoid collagen damage, get melanotan peptides, beta carotone, astaxanthin, lycopene. Imma do all that when I get money

Then for brighter eyes…. Well options are limited but you can do: colored contact lenses, water color pencil on the under eyelid area, below ur eyeball to make it pop out more. Do elbastardo’s formula, like that guy I forgot his user, but in 2 weeks his eyes went from T50 to…. T45 looking. Hey, progress is better then no progress

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ltsOver and Leqoo
i'll start wearing lighter contacts and getting tan

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Timmy
camatdan el cekde gijdilax

I have t50 eyes, brutal. Thinking bout wearing t10 contacts JFL

I have t50 eyes, brutal. Thinking bout wearing t10 contacts JFL
Dark brown t50: Mysterious, imitating black eyes

vs

Sumbissive t10 eyes

light eyes is just ugly subhuman trait

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
The coping is too strong in this one
you are coping because blue eyes are objectively ugly, it looks like fish scales which is insanely ugly:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• JFL
Options aren’t rlly limited when you can just wear contacts, it’s the best option and investment

Hasnt this been said a billion times by now

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss and Timmy
Options aren’t rlly limited when you can just wear contacts, it’s the best option and investment
Getting caught is social death + how are people gonna react when they know your og color? Answer these w reasonable atgument and I’ll go get contacts ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Getting caught is social death + how are people gonna react when they know your og color? Answer these w reasonable atgument and I’ll go get contacts ASAP
1. Don’t get caught
2. Don’t wear around people you know

Ez. Now go cop

• Hmm...
tan skin isn't the same as dark skin.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back