bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
went from sceral show big eyed pussy to almond eyed chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis
looks unnoticable but he probably looks much bettr irl

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
I don't like how the eyelid is puled off the eyeball in the lateral canthus area

• +1
Reactions: triggr, IMOGYOU, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
is this “almond eye surgery” by taban?

I don't like how the eyelid is puled off the eyeball in the lateral canthus area
hey man do you have a better alternative? and how much should i save? dont wanna waste your time if i dont have the budget for it this year

hey man do you have a better alternative? and how much should i save? dont wanna waste your time if i dont have the budget for it this year
The canthoplasty should be drill hole in the bone to pull the cants but also have it sitting on the eye. Alone its not usually an expensive procedure. It depends if you also need infraorbital Implants or not

I guess Canthoplasty in itself does only reduce the scleral show on the outer corner but not in the middle of the eyelid but that to some people is just preference, If he is not squinting he is covering the iris slightly in the middle part. Is that what lower eyelid retraction surgery Taban refers ? not just strengthening the lateral part but also the middle of the lower lid .

The canthoplasty should be drill hole in the bone to pull the cants but also have it sitting on the eye. Alone its not usually an expensive procedure. It depends if you also need infraorbital Implants or not
does pagnoni do this?

for those with hollow in the tear trough area can infra implant provide a life-long solution? by life long i mean till 50s

why posting old results, i was hyped for a second

Looks retarded

Just looks like he started squinting. I could get those results right now

Ngl he could of did oculi hypertrophy and got the same results

whenever im out in public i squint like a madman

• Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23
What’s the approximate price range for Drill Hole Cantho without implants with Dr Celal.

$8000 USD ?