Mogger routine for gymcoping as natty?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I am seriously thinking about designing my own 4x routine, with three days; Push/Pull/Neck (Leg training is giga-cope and heightmin bcuz of spine compression) and the other day in HIIT (box or swimming). If this is not going to help me build a natty physique in two years, then do I resort to Jeff Nippard's U/L and PPL program or David Laid's DUP?

What mogs here?

I also need help with diet.

@Prettyboy @thecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 19453
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 23554
as long as you get 10-15 sets of each muscle group each week your good…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tonymontana and thecel
Whatever you do, don’t use roids. Collagen and hair is king and roids will ruin it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
I am seriously thinking about designing my own 4x routine, with three days; Push/Pull/Neck (Leg training is giga-cope and heightmin bcuz of spine compression) and the other day in HIIT (box or swimming). If this is not going to help me build a natty physique in two years, then do I resort to Jeff Nippard's U/L and PPL program or David Laid's DUP?

What mogs here?

I also need help with diet.

@Prettyboy @thecel
Didn't you ever hear "dont skip legday" nothing dirtier and more vomit inducing than a big upper body and legs the size of twigs, your body should have harmony just like your face same rules apply.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I’ve been doing ufpwrlifters routine just with extra accessories the guy is pretty good looking as a natty

Attachments

• E4FD61EA-7573-42E3-946B-F7863BFA58A6.jpeg
    E4FD61EA-7573-42E3-946B-F7863BFA58A6.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 0