Reactions: Corleone, aspiringexcel and ReadBooksEveryday
What in the ...

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and aspiringexcel
@House Lannister @ascension @apemaxxed This is worth watching :love: :love:

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and aspiringexcel
Why do Asians hate sea’s. They have more smv in the west lol.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Geneticist and Pixie Dust
Elab

I thought koreans were the highest SMV asians
Only online. SEA’s fit western beauty standards more (tan, robust etc) girls really don’t like that pale soft look

All the Asian guys I’ve seen with girls of other races have always been sea and they’re nt/thugmaxxed not even kpopmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Pixie Dust
why is this allowed on youtube wtf lmao

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie and aspiringexcel
Tales from the blm south chicago protest
Only online. SEA’s fit western beauty standards more (tan, robust etc) girls really don’t like that pale soft look

All the Asian guys I’ve seen with girls of other races have always been sea and they’re nt/thugmaxxed not even kpopmaxxed
JFL
Elab

I thought koreans were the highest SMV asians
@Geneticist Please eviscerate this cloUder alt

Nope reality. Kpop twinks only have high appeal in your basement where you jerk off to Korean shows.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, PointOfNoReturn and Pixie Dust

Interesting. I think SEA guys would have more potential if they were a bit taller.

How many Ass shavers do we have in here?

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel

Absoloutely over for this subhuman

how is this not taken down, I thought u faggots were trolling. Youtube faggot hq prob thinks its fine cause its educational even tho the fag cleary gets off to millions of people seeing his asshole.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
JFL the average SEA is 5‘4, while Koreans are almost same height as europeans average of 5‘10ish
And? Anything under 6 foot is manlet

He's not lying, even though NEA SMVmog SEA extremely hard literally everywhere else

Only because they're way more NT, way better at socializing, have a way better environment, aren't cucked by severe negative media and stereotypes, and aren't cucked by a complete studycuck culture. Under equal environmental conditions NEA mog hard, top NEAs mog top SEAs hard

Nope reality. Kpop twinks only have high appeal in your basement where you jerk off to Korean shows.

Copium, NEA have very high appeal everywhere outside the west

@Geneticist Please eviscerate this cloUder alt

I'm about to put this bug on ignore already tbh, I already exposed him for getting cucked by Asians hard and have already raped two of his threads and made him submit to his Asian masters like his ancestors have for all of history. I will keep reposting this though, even he admits that Asian men SMVmog white men :ROFLMAO:

Nah bro I know many HTBs and Stacies that are into kpop twinks. Koreans are slayers
IMG 3372
IMG 3373

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Nice cherry-pick

The videos are blackpilled reality actually, and the guy making them destroyed all arguments and convinced many popular blackpill Youtubers of the Koreanpill