Mogger Skincare Plan?

C

CyprusGD

Banned
?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
hair is genetic
the products and shampoo/conditioner you use for your hair can change it completely and the haircut can change it completely. Genetics is a part of hair like if u have a bad hairline ur screwed but hair is not just genetic u can make ur hair so much better if u take care of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deprived and CyprusGD
the products and shampoo/conditioner you use for your hair can change it completely and the haircut can change it completely. Genetics is a part of hair like if u have a bad hairline ur screwed but hair is not just genetic u can make ur hair so much better if u take care of it
You cant really make it thicker and change your hairline non surgically, which is all that matters.

• Hmm...
tretinoin + anything to boost skin elasticity hylaronic acid matrixyls 1 and 2

• +1
tretinoin + anything to boost skin elasticity hylaronic acid matrixyls 1 and 2
what about

-cerave renewing sa cleanser
-cerave daily moisturizing lotion
-retinol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Kamui
For basic skincare routine use a basic foaming cleanser, with a moisturizer and sunscreen, and tretinoin every other day, keeps it simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and CyprusGD
For basic skincare routine use a basic foaming cleanser, with a moisturizer and sunscreen, and tretinoin every other day, keeps it simple
I use retinol instead of tretinoin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Kamui
Shampoo literally kills my hair texture and quality. I don't even have curly hair, it's just a bit wavy around 2Aish

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and CyprusGD
Shampoo literally kills my hair texture and quality. I don't even have curly hair, it's just a bit wavy around 2Aish
So you're a No-Poo type of guy?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 19766
depends on your skin condition. if its severe then tret is required, if its mild then retinol will do the job
bro why would you want to take a inferior substance

• Hmm...
cuz my condition is mild?
Does tret have side effects? If so then yeah I understand why you'd use retinol and I will prob do the same.
If it's much more expensive as well then that would make sense as well I guess.

What do I do for combination skin? Basically mine is oily on nose, forehead, and chin but dry everywhere else.

Does tret have side effects? If so then yeah I understand why you'd use retinol and I will prob do the same.
If it's much more expensive as well then that would make sense as well I guess.
not really made some of my skin lighter on others but that was my own fault on month 10 and my skin has barely any pimples and they are fading each day

• Hmm...
You cant really make it thicker and change your hairline non surgically, which is all that matters.
My hair is already pretty thick and my hairlines is pretty good so I already have those two things but if I don't use the right products on my hair it literally falls flat and lifeless and looks horrible. I have learned how my hair works and responds to certain products through trial and error and now I know how to style it way more than I used to

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 19766
what about

-cerave renewing sa cleanser
-cerave daily moisturizing lotion
-retinol
What about exfoliation? Face mask? Is that stuff not necessary? I personally kinda feel like exfoliation is a bit necessary at least for my skin but maybe mine is just shit (Nose and chin gets rough if I don't do it every few days), and mask takes all the dirt/grease etc. off

I have wavy hair and yeah shampoo destroys it. The only way to recover from this is using a leave in conditioner after the shower one for wavy/curly hair. Your hair probably has a lot more texture than you think. When my hair is shampood with no leave in conditioner in it, it can look so dead and flat that it stats to look straight even but if I moistuirze it, it's true texture comes out and it is full and wavy and has volume.

You need to invest in a sulfate free shampoo (way less harsh and stripping) and use a leave in conditioner after you wash your hair. One that is preferably for wavy/curly hair and you will have to experiment with it how much to use so you don't put too much and make your hair heavy and greasy but not too little where you don't get that desired volume.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deprived
Is that stuff more oldcel-oriented? I'm young and want something for right now.
the best to do when your young is to prevent shit from ever happening to you this is what this is for
and its both

• +1
I have wavy hair and yeah shampoo destroys it. The only way to recover from this is using a leave in conditioner after the shower one for wavy/curly hair. Your hair probably has a lot more texture than you think. When my hair is shampood with no leave in conditioner in it, it can look so dead and flat that it stats to look straight even but if I moistuirze it, it's true texture comes out and it is full and wavy and has volume.

You need to invest in a sulfate free shampoo (way less harsh and stripping) and use a leave in conditioner after you wash your hair. One that is preferably for wavy/curly hair and you will have to experiment with it how much to use so you don't put too much and make your hair heavy and greasy but not too little where you don't get that desired volume.
tf we talking about hair here how the fuck did we get to this point

• JFL
What about exfoliation? Face mask? Is that stuff not necessary? I personally kinda feel like exfoliation is a bit necessary at least for my skin but maybe mine is just shit (Nose and chin gets rough if I don't do it every few days), and mask takes all the dirt/grease etc. off
no need

• Hmm...
tf we talking about hair here how the fuck did we get to this point
The original post had hair in the title he just edited it out. I am trying to give advice on hairmaxxing

• Hmm...
the best to do when your young is to prevent shit from ever happening to you this is what this is for
and its both
You're right but us youngcels are strapped for cash, also it is ideal to always have as short of a routine as possible so I would just like to get the essentials for now. LMK the efficient stuff.

Are you fr? I think it's just my face skin then, cause you wouldn't be saying that if you had what I had... My nose gets SO bumpy as I said, I think I need to do research and find out what causes this (Probably oiliness or something) and how to make it fuck off.

You're right but us youngcels are strapped for cash, also it is ideal to always have as short of a routine as possible so I would just like to get the essentials for now
tretinoin and matrixyls are my essentials

• +1

I already know about all that stuff mate, I use some shea moisture conditioner to cowash, I also clarify like once every month

• Hmm...
So you're a No-Poo type of guy?
Shampoo around once every month
It's funny because I used to have dandruff, stopping resgular shampoo actually fixed the issue somehow

• Hmm...
It's funny because I used to have dandruff, stopping resgular shampoo actually fixed the issue somehow
maybe because you used shampoo with sulfates / parabens.

or did you use sulfate free shampoo?

• Hmm...
I already know about all that stuff mate, I use some shea moisture conditioner to cowash, I also clarify like once every month
Make sure u dont over condition that shit too, it can also make the hair flat. I have wavy hair and shea moisture is like for black hair so IDK if it works properly on wavy hair like mine. Is this stuff working for u?

• Hmm...
Are you sure it was dandruff or was it dry scalp?