Mogger trait: washing your hands, glasses, phone screen and face as soon as you come home

NT trait?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

JEWS DROWNED IN TAMPA THANKS TO A STAPLER
I do this all the time I get home.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 21620, Erik-Jón and 6 others
hands yeah, but not sure about the other things

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, Biiyo03, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Mogger trait: not having 40k posts discussing blackpill boring nigger shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, ChickenAndRiceBrah, Idontknowlol and 6 others
I barely wash, I’m lazy

Gf still loves me somehow:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Just be careful not to disrupt skin micribiome as this in itself is very protective.

Washing lots and having a constantly disrupted skin microbiome is worse than not washing a lot and having a diverse skin microbiome with a robust skin barrier

Urea hand cream + wash glasses (jfl at wearing this in any form sunglasses or otherwise) and phone

Phone is a good one since every1 touches it constanly

ew

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
Just be careful not to disrupt skin micribiome as this in itself is very protective.

Washing lots and having a constantly disrupted skin microbiome is worse than not washing a lot and having a diverse skin microbiome with a robust skin barrier

Urea hand cream + wash glasses (jfl at wearing this in any form sunglasses or otherwise) and phone

Phone is a good one since every1 touches it constanly

ew
I wash my face on average 3 times a day. Thoughts?

you're obsessed with being clean, you probably don't even want to play certain sports because people get sweaty
I work out and sometimes like to play recreational sports in the park if friends come over. But after that I always shower.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
  • +1
little bro you naughty naughty:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 9801
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, the BULL and currylightskin
I work out and sometimes like to play recreational sports in the park if friends come over. But after that I always shower.
yeah ofc, but I bet you wouldn't do a sport liek BJJ or wrestling because it involves touching sweaty dudes

• +1
  • JFL
Low T trait

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Toth's thot and Xangsane
little bro you naughty naughty:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How is this naughty :lul:

yeah it does make sense, but I just don't care that much
It's for skinmaxxing

I cba to honestly bro. My record for not showering 3 months

But now I try stay somewhat clean:feelswhat:
Are you a student?

yeah ofc, but I bet you wouldn't do a sport liek BJJ or wrestling because it involves touching sweaty dudes
I like to watch wrestling. I went to the US with family, stayed with my dad's brother (who married a black woman of Caribbean descent) and there I was watching WWE Smackdown with my cousins

Same, I always clean my phone when I come back home.

Are you a student?
I was, got my masters now
Unironicallt that record happened during my hardest semester when I pushed hard af (was during covid)

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
glasses 🤓

• +1
My cousins were obsessed with that show when I stayed over with them
same with mine haha, I used to watch it with them when younger

• +1
  • JFL
i clean my glasses, phone, headphones and laptop regularly

• +1
I was, got my masters now
Unironicallt that record happened during my hardest semester when I pushed hard af (was during covid)
Congratulations on your graduation (at my ceremony about 10% of the class didn't turn up:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)

What field?

Wasn't surprised, but were you studying remotely?

i clean my glasses, phone, headphones and laptop regularly
E1D44ED3 16F0 41B9 92D0 5F59129BA63F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zerotohero, Deleted member 19548 and Xangsane
same with mine haha, I used to watch it with them when younger
In the evenings after I walked around NYC with my family (including extended, it looked like we were an entire rainbow :lul:) 7-year-old me would gather around the TV eating ice lollies watching SmackDown. My older cousin was obsessed with the show

They had insane moggers on that show

• JFL
In the evenings after I walked around NYC with my family (including extended, it looked like we were an entire rainbow :lul:) 7-year-old me would gather around the TV eating ice lollies watching SmackDown

They had insane moggers on that show
jfl, yup I used to do that too. Did you play WWE with your cousins too and attempt the wrestling moves? Let me guess, this was with your ethnic cousins jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
About hands, I can understand. Face, only if you came home from work or if you were in the sun or exposed to dust for hours. But glasses and phone screen, never seen anybody do that.

• +1
jfl, yup I used to do that too. Did you play WWE with your cousins too and attempt the wrestling moves? Let me guess, this was with your ethnic cousins jfl
We did, and sometimes I'd knock out my ectomorph cousins on the floor. Even the eldest female sibling joined in (my sister didn't).

Yes, this was from my dad's side of the family. My cousins in this particular family were half Lebanese/Syrian, half black Caribbean-American

(I didn't become chubby until I was a preteen because my parents cooked loads often and even then I was only slightly chubby - just barely overweight)

• +1
About hands, I can understand. Face, only if you came home from work or if you were in the sun or exposed to dust for hours. But glasses and phone screen, never seen anybody do that.
How NT would you say my habits are?

We did, and sometimes I'd knock out my ectomorph cousins on the floor. Even the eldest female sibling joined in (my sister didn't).

Yes, this was from my dad's side of the family. My cousins in this particular family were half Lebanese/Syrian, half black Caribbean-American

(I didn't become chubby until I was a preteen because my parents cooked loads often and even then I was only slightly chubby - just barely overweight)
What were your white cousins like? I feel like the ethnic cousins were probably more fun

• +1
  • JFL
ocd like me

• So Sad