Mogger trait: washing your hands, glasses, phone screen and face as soon as you come home

NT trait?

• Total voters
What were your white cousins like? I feel like the ethnic cousins were probably more fun
I only visited them twice, they were very boring and I didn't connect with them.

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I only visited them twice, they were very boring and I didn't connect with them.
how old were you? And what did you guys do

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
how old were you? And what did you guys do
About 6. We didn't do anything much when I was with them tbf. That family didn't want to go outside when we were there and we just watched BBC cartoons and playing toys all day.

The food they cooked wasn't nice

• Woah
About 6. We didn't do anything much when I was with them tbf. That family didn't want to go outside when we were there and we just watched BBC cartoons and playing toys all day.

The food they cooked wasn't nice
Does your mother like her family? How do they not accept you for being ethnic exactly?

• +1
Does your mother like her family? How do they not accept you for being ethnic exactly?
She does like them but not their treatment towards my dad, so that's why she stopped seeing them.

They were more biased towards my sister

They used to cook big sets of food for themselves and mum but gave me and dad scraps in comparison with them. I also remember them coming to visit me when I was a baby, saw my mum feeding me, so they tried to reciprocate it on their kids by looking over at what mum gave me (but twice the servings) so they'd become bigger and stronger than me. They ended up being far and still are fat (mum told me)

• JFL
She does like them but not their treatment towards my dad, so that's why she stopped seeing them.

They were more biased towards my sister

They used to cook big sets of food for themselves and mum but gave me and dad scraps in comparison with them. I also remember them coming to visit me when I was a baby, saw my mum feeding me, so they tried to reciprocate it on their kids by looking over at what mum gave me (but twice the servings) so they'd become bigger and stronger than me. They ended up being far and still are fat (mum told me)
Okay but what were your observations? And what does your dad say about them

• +1
Okay but what were your observations? And what does your dad say about them
We asked to go outside and walk about town with them in which they always declined.

I never was invited to any family functions with them, neither were my parents, but mum's sister (who married a white man) sent her photos of the functions and they were often very white, no ethnics to be found

Her sister talks to mum regularly but refuses to speak to dad or me. She may sometimes talk to my sister over the phone

My dad says "it is what it is", mum noticed the behaviour of her family towards us and as a result we visit his side more often even though it's more expensive to

• Woah
We asked to go outside and walk about town with them in which they always declined.

I never was invited to any family functions with them, neither were my parents, but mum's sister (who married a white man) sent her photos of the functions and they were often very white, no ethnics to be found

Her sister talks to mum regularly but refuses to speak to dad or me. She may sometimes talk to my sister over the phone

My dad says "it is what it is", mum noticed the behaviour of her family towards us and as a result we visit his side more often even though its more expensive to
what does your dad's side treat your mum like? And wdym they refuse to speak to you? Like straight up outwardly say "no we don't want to talk to xangsane"

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
what does your dad's side treat your mum like? And wdym they refuse to speak to you? Like straight up outwardly say "no we don't want to talk to xangsane"
They're hardly in contact. They don't even know them.

They'll make up excuses to not talk to me or dad.

• Woah
They're hardly in contact. They don't even know them.

They'll make up excuses to not talk to me or dad.
what are your cousins doing then? Like are they chavs?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Mirin negative post to rep ratio.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9801 and Xangsane
what are your cousins doing then? Like are they chavs?
Which cousins, the white ones?

They're uni students now (they are younger than me). One is about to graduate this year.

• +1
Which cousins, the white ones?

They're uni students now (they are younger than me). One is about to graduate this year.
did you ever ask your mother if they are just straight up racist

• +1
did you ever ask your mother if they are just straight up racist
I did, and she said they seem like it towards me and dad, so that's why she doesn't want me to see them.

• Woah
I did, and she said they seem like it towards me and dad, so that's why she doesn't want me to see them.
yeah but surely she knows her siblings, do they seem the racist type?

• +1
yeah but surely she knows her siblings, do they seem the racist type?
They do. My mum was known as the "misfit" sister. Her other sister was more NT and mainstream.

• Woah
I wash my hands about 10-20 times per day. I remember I did the same thing as a kid, then stopped doing it completely. Since about a year my mental illness is coming back and I do it everyday. Its easy to stop though, I could easily stop cold turkey so I dont care

• So Sad
(I didn't become chubby until I was a preteen because my parents cooked loads often and even then I was only slightly chubby - just barely overweight)
What was your diet like growing up?
I suppose your father cooked sometimes based on what you said in past threads. Did you eat a lot of traditional Lebanese/Syrian cuisine? What did your mom cook?

• +1
  • So Sad
i used to do this, but shower and not touch my phone or wash my hands after touching my phone. but thankfully i grew out of it, my hands were real dry and bloody from all the washing.

• Ugh..
I do this all the time I get home.
To me what's insane would be not washing your hands after coming back home... The rest is extra but nothing crazy, especially washing your phone is probably a good thing.
Always wash your hands with soap and water! :

I wash my face on average 3 times a day. Thoughts?
Depends.
If you wash your face in the morning + after coming back home + before sleeping, that's 3 times per day and it's normal.
If you are at home and just wash your face repeatedly at random intervals, it's probably not normal behavior.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane
I clean my phone with antibac often, but I only wash face in the morning and night. But I obsessively handwash, since I feel dirty and bacteria infested touching the simplest of things

• +1
probably ocd

ASD and OCD - I dislike the microbes of other humans.

What was your diet like growing up?
I suppose your father cooked sometimes based on what you said in past threads. Did you eat a lot of traditional Lebanese/Syrian cuisine? What did your mom cook?
We cooked whatever we were in the mood for, whether it was traditional cuisine from the Levant from my dad or world cuisine ranging from Asian, Latin American, Caribbean and even West African because my mum was one of those adventurous types who thought if I ate all these cuisines, I could "talk to other people about them". We didn't really have set recipes - fusion cooking was often the norm here. We didn't cook much white people food; everything was well seasoned.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racky
Yup, can't let the collagen reaper in

• +1
neurotic low t behaviour

• WTF
i used to do this, but shower and not touch my phone or wash my hands after touching my phone. but thankfully i grew out of it, my hands were real dry and bloody from all the washing.
You didn't moisturise your hands?

To me what's insane would be not washing your hands after coming back home... The rest is extra but nothing crazy, especially washing your phone is probably a good thing.
Always wash your hands with soap and water! :
View attachment 1739021

Depends.
If you wash your face in the morning + after coming back home + before sleeping, that's 3 times per day and it's normal.
If you are at home and just wash your face repeatedly at random intervals, it's probably not normal behavior.
I can't begin to fathom why some people don't wash their hands after they've been to the loo or have been outside.

No, I don't repeatedly wash my face :lul:

• +1
I clean my phone with antibac often, but I only wash face in the morning and night. But I obsessively handwash, since I feel dirty and bacteria infested touching the simplest of things
OCD?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
We cooked whatever we were in the mood for, whether it was traditional cuisine from the Levant from my dad or world cuisine ranging from Asian, Latin American, Caribbean and even West African because my mum was one of those adventurous types who thought if I ate all these cuisines, I could "talk to other people about them". We didn't really have set recipes - fusion cooking was often the norm here. We didn't cook much white people food; everything was well seasoned.
What were some of your favorite plates?
What are examples of "fusion cooking" your people did?

If I already have adhd, aspergers and then ocd, then it’s truly over
I think i have ocd and it is a fucked disease i do things because im afraid that some dumb shut will happen if i dont:ogre: watch the aViator to see What its like if its real bad

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I think i have ocd and it is a fucked disease i do things because im afraid that some dumb shut will happen if i dont:ogre: watch the aViator to see What its like if its real bad
I definitely have ocd symptoms, but haven’t been diagnosed or checked on it unlike with my adhd and asperger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
What were some of your favorite plates?
What are examples of "fusion cooking" your people did?
I don't really have a favourite dish, but we often incorporated traditional elements like merguez, shish tawook, chick peas, tabbouleh with other things we were in the mood to cook with. I remember we once made tabbouleh but replaced the bulgur wheat with rice, added in extra peas and added servings of jerk chicken because mum wanted to do that :lul::lul::lul:

We also sometimes put chick peas in curry

Last edited:
  • +1
I used to clean my whole phone with the cleaning spray. It fucked up like 3 phones :lul::lul::lul:

Mogger trait: Not Having 𝒜utism + 🇳‌arcissistic ᑭersonality Ꭰisorder

I do this all the time I get home.
Man seems like you have OCD just like me. I wash my hands for like 15-20 minutes sometimes I let it control my life. I don't even bring my phone out in public lmaoo it's so over for me. I am a mentalcel / ocdcel

• So Sad
face is excessive but the rest is good just not nt

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
I wash my hands often and carry a small flask of Anti-bac with me all the time. Also often use it on my phone since phones easily gather germs

• +1
@Xangsane 's yummy bubblebutt

• Ugh..