• Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
@5ft1 what was that nibbas PSL?
@CopeWithTheRope

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
@5ft1 what was that nibbas PSL?
@CopeWithTheRope
From what I remember, prob a 5? Give or take .5. He had good frame, height and hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Kroker
thoughts on mine?

my fav usernames are
@ScoobyCurry420 @MaxxedoutCurry :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: MaxxedoutCurry and ScoobyCurry420
@8PSLcel @FailedNormieManlet
Are good because they fit the user well

@MoggerGaston
because Gaston is a straight mogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and MoggerGaston
Deceased user @cocainecowboy had a mogger name

My username is pretty cool

I

Updates on girlfriend?
She was back in my messages crying about how she made a mistake and wasn’t thinking clearly when she saw I didn’t really care if she left or not and now she’s back on my dick. I told her I wasn’t feeling it last weekend when she came over and I’ve been very clear I wasn’t sure if I’m going to stay with her after what she said but she’s been clingier than ever and begging for my dick/ giving me blowjobs three times as long as she ever did before. She was sucking my dick last Friday night for like fifteen minutes and I didn’t cum or anything. I think it fucked with her a bit that she couldn’t finish me because she’s been mentioning it all week

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
She was back in my messages crying about how she made a mistake and wasn’t thinking clearly when she saw I didn’t really care if she left or not and now she’s back on my dick. I told her I wasn’t feeling it last weekend when she came over and I’ve been very clear I wasn’t sure if I’m going to stay with her after what she said but she’s been clingier than ever and begging for my dick/ giving me blowjobs three times as long as she ever did before. She was sucking my dick last Friday night for like fifteen minutes and I didn’t cum or anything. I think it fucked with her a bit that she couldn’t finish me because she’s been mentioning it all week
That's awesome man 😎 You should fuck other girls btw. I've slept with 5 girls since my breakup and my ex has no idea. When I meet her again I'll have a body count of 25 jfl. And she'll wish she never called me a loser and beg me to fuck her

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Catawampus and Virgin at 29 😔
not mine obviously

@David Rothschild

@jamessapphire deadass Sounds mogger

@poopoohead