Mogger vs slayer what would you choose ?

Mogger or slayer ?

• Total voters
Obviously cope if you rate him 5.25 considering his irl interactions.
He himself gives him that rating and most others do. His interactions arent 6 psl worthy

We just have differently calibrated scales i guess. I barely rate anyone above 6.5 psl

> mogger
> 4 psl

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Mogger : 6'4 jacked af (roided) , 26 inch wide shoulders with insane male respect with an avg face ~4 psl

Slayer : 5'10 avg physique but chad facially ~6psl .
Slayer. 6 PSL is absolutely insane. And 5’10 isn’t that bad of a height.

• +1
Moggers command infinitely more respect and they're feared. Nothing feels better than intimidating 99.99% of men and never having to fear other men challenging you because of your size. Moggers still get girls and you're coping if you think otherwise.

• +1
caged so hard keep doing these
5577C405 21BE 4545 9C50 B9B73A09D906

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, 5.5psl and Deleted member 27857
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fucking hell, humbling their ego and mentally scarring them for life
If I can get a couple of foids to commit suicide my end goal will be accomplished.

And funny thing is even when I do ascend and get sex (I will soon) I’m still gonna keep doing these 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27857
Moggers command infinitely more respect and they're feared. Nothing feels better than intimidating 99.99% of men and never having to fear other men challenging you because of your size. Moggers still get girls and you're coping if you think otherwise.
Exactly , I have seen this myself guys who are tall and jacked have insane presence in the room , every guy will respect and I don't understand why TF is male respect so under rated here , most guys don't get pussies and male respect both
Being tall and jacked will get you male respect and girls too whereas the other guy would literally be hated and in some cases even bullied by other men

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Tonymontana, Deleted member 29261 and rand anon
Exactly , I have seen this myself guys who are tall and jacked have insane presence in the room , every guy will respect and I don't understand why TF is male respect so under rated here , most guys don't get pussies and male respect both
Being tall and jacked will get you male respect and girls too whereas the other guy would literally be hated and in some cases even bullied by other men
the type of girls the mogger and slayer get differ

• +1
its not about who can slay pussy the most

its about power dynamic of every aspect

but seriously ngl I have 6'0 ltn facially hs friend irl he's literally LTR with mtb chubby asian.
No such thing as a chubby mtb nice overrate

Mogger any day of the week, i dont give a single fuck about sex and foids

• +1
He gets rated around 5.25 psl here tho. 6 would be nick truelove to me
nah, 5.25 is the border between HTN and Chadlite, he's 5.5 minimum

No one has a 26 bidelt... Just say something realistic like 22

A 6psl face is so unbelievably rare that you could probably become famous from that alone.

Would you rather be a slightly taller young Johnny Depp or literally just an uglier Bradley Martin?
What the fuck you stupid nigger? Top 2.5% isnt "incredibly rare" just like 6'3 isnt incredibly tall

What the fuck you stupid nigger? Top 2.5% isnt "incredibly rare" just like 6'3 isnt incredibly tall
6psl is definitely not as common as being 6'3 lmao, it's like 99.5th percentile

In my life I have seen probably 10 guys who were 6psl irl, and over half were models in a fashion show

is he higher or lower? I'd say he was in the 6-6.25 range
Around 5.5
nah, 5.25 is the border between HTN and Chadlite, he's 5.5 minimum
I rate anything above 5 psl a chadlite, for others that's still htn. And not for me or most ppl on this forum he isn't, 5.5 pslers would be dicaprio/mats hummels/shawn mendes

Around 5.5

I rate anything above 5 psl a chadlite, for others that's still htn. And not for me or most ppl on this forum he isn't, 5.5 pslers would be dicaprio/mats hummels/shawn mendes
the PSL scale is garbage, everyone has a different definition

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Mogger would beat slayers ass so I would choose that

Mogger : 6'4 jacked af (roided) , 26 inch wide shoulders with insane male respect with an avg face ~4 psl

i think slayer would be more like avg height&body but actually insane face (7psl) to be comparable to the mogger stats.
as in the 6'4 plus incredibly wide shoulders already make the mogger a 1 in 1000000 man and a 6psl face is what, like 1 in 100-20 percentile?

i think you should swap the mogger with slayer since what u described is the opposite

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Slayer as those Moggers dont compare unless they have a HTN face.

Moggers command infinitely more respect and they're feared. Nothing feels better than intimidating 99.99% of men and never having to fear other men challenging you because of your size. Moggers still get girls and you're coping if you think ototherwise.
The mog from a 6 PSL dude who isn't a manlet is as brutal if not more.
Basically you can't fail at life with a 6PSL+ face, everyone will treat you nice and you can get a high paying job effortlessly by modeling/becoming an insta influencer.
Not even mentioning the fact that a 6 PSL dude is infinitely rarer and a much higher proof of genetic quality if not manlet

The first dude gets infinitely more respect from other mens and can get laid buthe latter will always live a infinitely more fulfilling and pleasing life, if he wants to ofc.

2950337 Screenshot 20220622 030540 Gallery

3345526 arvid2

• +1
Im just at a point mentally that nothing makes me feel any emotion, even when im jacking off its not enjoyable anymore, neither is anything else. Same applies to love and sex

• So Sad
Easiest question on .org

• +1
Reactions: rooman and PointOfNoReturn
Slayer

• +1
No he doesnt. Has he posted proof?

No
@Arborist has posted proof don't know in which thread but he has 26 inch wide shoulders
Btw what would you choose ? Slayer or mogger ?

The mog from a 6 PSL dude who isn't a manlet is as brutal if not more.
Basically you can't fail at life with a 6PSL+ face, everyone will treat you nice and you can get a high paying job effortlessly by modeling/becoming an insta influencer.
Not even mentioning the fact that a 6 PSL dude is infinitely rarer and a much higher proof of genetic quality if not manlet

The first dude gets infinitely more respect from other mens and can get laid buthe latter will always live a infinitely more fulfilling and pleasing life, if he wants to ofc.

View attachment 2203972
View attachment 2203984
Who is he bro ?

Me myself fits the mogger realistically much more but I’d choose slayer cause it’s just too easy with a 6psl face + wider appeal most likely

• +1
Obviously cope if you rate him 5.25 considering his irl interactions.
Irl interaction doesn’t have to do with psl though, I agree he’s closer to 6 though

No he doesnt. Has he posted proof?

No
yh I literally took a picture standing in front of a door + measured the door afterwards.

20230116 133948
20230116 140230

these are old too.

Last edited:
  • +1
@Arborist what would you choose ? Mogger or slayer ?

@Arborist has posted proof don't know in which thread but he has 26 inch wide shoulders
Btw what would you choose ? Slayer or mogger ?
No he hasnt. You Are beyond retarded. I saw a 150 cm shoulder circumference, mine is The same with 20" bidelt

• Hmm...
i think slayer would be more like avg height&body but actually insane face (7psl) to be comparable to the mogger stats.
as in the 6'4 plus incredibly wide shoulders already make the mogger a 1 in 1000000 man and a 6psl face is what, like 1 in 100-20 percentile?
Huh 6 psl face is top 2.5%. one standard deviation is one psl