MoggerGaston only gets 7 likes and 3 matches in the UK in 24 hours

They are jealous of you king. Just a bunch of self-hating deathnik schizos. Don't listen to those faggots.
Stop lying to him man

Girls can smell the autism

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 24444
I've said it many times on this forum. If you look like me, girls don't find your attractive.

Now with 2 more OLD profiles ran with my pics in the last week, the evidence is clear. People can cope with 'aspie pics/stare' etc all they want, but that's simply how my face looks.

Some faces simply look non-NT autistic serial killer. I've been told many times IRL before that I look like a villain, rapist, school-shooter, etc.

I am just tired of social interaction with human life at this point. You get judged for what you look and then nothing else matters anymore. It's why I prefer talking on forums like this where people don't constantly see my face and facial expressions.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 23558, AspiringMogger and 12 others
I've said it many times on this forum. If you look like me, girls don't find your attractive.

Now with 2 more OLD profiles ran with my pics in the last week, the evidence is clear. People can cope with 'aspie pics/stare' etc all they want, but that's simply how my face looks.

Some faces simply look non-NT autistic serial killer. I've been told many times IRL before that I look like a villain, rapist, school-shooter, etc.

I am just tired of social interaction with human life at this point. You get judged for what you look and then nothing else matters anymore. It's why I prefer talking on forums like this where people don't constantly see my face and facial expressions.
The problem isn't your looks at all (high HTN) but I think it's the way you come off in your pics. Foids here seem to like NT social niggas

The problem isn't your looks at all (high HTN) but I think it's the way you come off in your pics. Foids here seem to like NT social niggas
I've posted many of my NT social pics here aswell, but people don't use those for any of the experiments because I look ugly when I smile.

zS1q7GrRBAyE1O7lw0n4qDtRTMnqnbAP25-qlDPcyz1Dwb4xiJyCLaBZeSpBnLlfx6HB3LCCBJEXrMV1H5laAmdBMGoUTMfD08ikXwbyLjUHhNXvqVKmHDt-r8rSK3YYDCpdtBx3Pgawo2wWywTjaz7sarjLuQWixfGmZ3nxGJ_kaoa0upaPUML8sP65ITk8bRPsbeC2oPAX9WpnNH8QrO4gUhD79BxHC2JrpzGkz1SAQFQHF-0CksX07GqY7jSGtdwjk0bZmKATYhyRA9nl4jHWnF2CzqDqN55dL5v-HA6wwepR2d6m09sZDSMiO2unLJioxVcTQSr5GdxqFFV797tWenbmZ6J8tggw4TVNH7DS1n81Bq94T8xJEDJxJBAFbzq0upWY4kZToFkfYduARASe5ckaUpIP7wgnzPgORcjg3x1BckTyRb64djF4FvDkFsbinw8Qz0KBgQjG5yVfi_M4uHECoDQTMkSUqjlFZJ3snv4HU0L8SkP0IqmAzBPSQPbP8xqplYRgYcBUBJwh4MRblfU7pYekpVJMBiRFf_A3Czhnf6jklkIumn4B06pWgICz3PdohfLZX17UFwbWn4gg29aYiLKZw9AnbDj-T8OC0ltArG9W5xpWfKwwovO1kztdFp3AEkXtqEyKt1DKdP_0bNorPcMvjwbv4LzEBR_DBRe9HicMMs0K-4Fo0tE8nr2LH508A2C_nW_MuXlSSDD0cxTMV1Xgf8XHV-TXoh3XEUaiYoDbQ-pbIwgXs92PjksaIoe4b8Pc-0XXpep9N3UmMB70zcDcS7MHocReep9wWUdVaCWUNTC-8SHR_RJa7Wc8kAwOXCzjRevSOrjc0QrT1roXoluV6RRhDXzdz91rIWXDDZHa9QPX4Ns3XxOEIxmKkv-6POOu_F3Rb2nJ3D0593u_4yZ2PIgyUAd7KfxK=w1044-h776-no
PjSvHcQSL_L4WdmNqYUWgqshi6jx7PQPT0af_mNDxBie3ZjIvtkJnBao1tmRpLJWzRlWuvUgayD043WF650Z2KI1SkL2ecd7oyb8YXALaVCQRt4zxaxLoL_N6tVG704FnbeIIPDntwd1QRAygE5TT6lSxTtcN1muT7tmqMo5Lkyt4Hsh9nKkHLBxNSULCUomXR5s8G_OwtXc9tUCU3Bq704sarOPuks0IbMPkDTrt9Jyhkmsrn07AEDYdJijK4Uqgtm9EGY8-y7A3nbZygSb7fvFvJhr99wDbo5dnQjKRt-apEOLWaHOm3jTOk7HawwuERVJ-nP3LyJAfvNs7CzVDJILjd45yi3vFTveohjCAKZn7sYERo1IJu0Pwm7ZTHajd2Okk7kZg01WshTYGcT7leyqABSIcpw5t8sHwohSkZypSVvbcQQIT5O6IsL36NQlGZAEB2hH0NYRS7CDWGinWJE6rODnPF-eEy6rZ5Hzvwwr43gfXWz9EsIG52p1-GNeTGP-7Bjv0EcfUirgfOj7FCvLzKBbr67F7Z-HL27k13o1CtSOEuH-QiVmwEf08CP4QnO9LXOqOfSJZ3VnjCak31Xb4h8vcJwHqmePzBvYAbS0S2PlRtxa6Lxq90PJQEbjLMU9jV_1Bm0ONSw2uvXkyBj4hM6IoQisfTqJVPQdBH_y0VtZHqtEUVNCvJjjNTrttdsAHPVnI_ziiIRC6YZ1KisgoyCLmVjaOT6eGvi2N21N-xMnuoO-yFB0qK94F37D6ivQsmxfx59rQf6AaC2kkAxinFLkZ7wgghnxQVRL4DVLqWCioD1Td1vEN1qPjnqMmfrJ4uhvgR1UAQNUOm1ySWbjyWlKyg0aXwUnUZR5S4aiaYUx6Q8c1qX6qDYvvP3QlP5HV5Dum8-rwr1TgbrMJMCadDxT95jlYv37hiwUKd14=w525-h866-no

People here (correctly) assessed that I look best in the pics where I look brooding/non-NT, so that's the pics they use for the experiments.

I dont do any better on OLD with my smiling/social pics. I get my best results with those same non-NT brooding pics.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27014 and Xangsane
I've posted many of my NT social pics here aswell, but people don't use those for any of the experiments because I look ugly when I smile.

zS1q7GrRBAyE1O7lw0n4qDtRTMnqnbAP25-qlDPcyz1Dwb4xiJyCLaBZeSpBnLlfx6HB3LCCBJEXrMV1H5laAmdBMGoUTMfD08ikXwbyLjUHhNXvqVKmHDt-r8rSK3YYDCpdtBx3Pgawo2wWywTjaz7sarjLuQWixfGmZ3nxGJ_kaoa0upaPUML8sP65ITk8bRPsbeC2oPAX9WpnNH8QrO4gUhD79BxHC2JrpzGkz1SAQFQHF-0CksX07GqY7jSGtdwjk0bZmKATYhyRA9nl4jHWnF2CzqDqN55dL5v-HA6wwepR2d6m09sZDSMiO2unLJioxVcTQSr5GdxqFFV797tWenbmZ6J8tggw4TVNH7DS1n81Bq94T8xJEDJxJBAFbzq0upWY4kZToFkfYduARASe5ckaUpIP7wgnzPgORcjg3x1BckTyRb64djF4FvDkFsbinw8Qz0KBgQjG5yVfi_M4uHECoDQTMkSUqjlFZJ3snv4HU0L8SkP0IqmAzBPSQPbP8xqplYRgYcBUBJwh4MRblfU7pYekpVJMBiRFf_A3Czhnf6jklkIumn4B06pWgICz3PdohfLZX17UFwbWn4gg29aYiLKZw9AnbDj-T8OC0ltArG9W5xpWfKwwovO1kztdFp3AEkXtqEyKt1DKdP_0bNorPcMvjwbv4LzEBR_DBRe9HicMMs0K-4Fo0tE8nr2LH508A2C_nW_MuXlSSDD0cxTMV1Xgf8XHV-TXoh3XEUaiYoDbQ-pbIwgXs92PjksaIoe4b8Pc-0XXpep9N3UmMB70zcDcS7MHocReep9wWUdVaCWUNTC-8SHR_RJa7Wc8kAwOXCzjRevSOrjc0QrT1roXoluV6RRhDXzdz91rIWXDDZHa9QPX4Ns3XxOEIxmKkv-6POOu_F3Rb2nJ3D0593u_4yZ2PIgyUAd7KfxK=w1044-h776-no
PjSvHcQSL_L4WdmNqYUWgqshi6jx7PQPT0af_mNDxBie3ZjIvtkJnBao1tmRpLJWzRlWuvUgayD043WF650Z2KI1SkL2ecd7oyb8YXALaVCQRt4zxaxLoL_N6tVG704FnbeIIPDntwd1QRAygE5TT6lSxTtcN1muT7tmqMo5Lkyt4Hsh9nKkHLBxNSULCUomXR5s8G_OwtXc9tUCU3Bq704sarOPuks0IbMPkDTrt9Jyhkmsrn07AEDYdJijK4Uqgtm9EGY8-y7A3nbZygSb7fvFvJhr99wDbo5dnQjKRt-apEOLWaHOm3jTOk7HawwuERVJ-nP3LyJAfvNs7CzVDJILjd45yi3vFTveohjCAKZn7sYERo1IJu0Pwm7ZTHajd2Okk7kZg01WshTYGcT7leyqABSIcpw5t8sHwohSkZypSVvbcQQIT5O6IsL36NQlGZAEB2hH0NYRS7CDWGinWJE6rODnPF-eEy6rZ5Hzvwwr43gfXWz9EsIG52p1-GNeTGP-7Bjv0EcfUirgfOj7FCvLzKBbr67F7Z-HL27k13o1CtSOEuH-QiVmwEf08CP4QnO9LXOqOfSJZ3VnjCak31Xb4h8vcJwHqmePzBvYAbS0S2PlRtxa6Lxq90PJQEbjLMU9jV_1Bm0ONSw2uvXkyBj4hM6IoQisfTqJVPQdBH_y0VtZHqtEUVNCvJjjNTrttdsAHPVnI_ziiIRC6YZ1KisgoyCLmVjaOT6eGvi2N21N-xMnuoO-yFB0qK94F37D6ivQsmxfx59rQf6AaC2kkAxinFLkZ7wgghnxQVRL4DVLqWCioD1Td1vEN1qPjnqMmfrJ4uhvgR1UAQNUOm1ySWbjyWlKyg0aXwUnUZR5S4aiaYUx6Q8c1qX6qDYvvP3QlP5HV5Dum8-rwr1TgbrMJMCadDxT95jlYv37hiwUKd14=w525-h866-no

People here (correctly) assessed that I look best in the pics where I look brooding/non-NT, so that's the pics they use for the experiments.

I dont do any better on OLD with my smiling/social pics. I get my best results with those same non-NT brooding pics.
It looks like the NTpill applies here where I live no matter your looks level. I did a Gonzalocel experiment last year and despite him getting a lot of matches, 99% of them were alt lamdwhales. He's a high tier Chadlite and I picked his most aspie pics.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27014
It looks like the NTpill applies here where I live no matter your looks level. I did a Gonzalocel experiment last year and despite him getting a lot of matches, 99% of them were alt lamdwhales. He's a high tier Chadlite and I picked his most aspie pics.
nah NT is cope, people simply over-rate hard here.

Where I live I see guys that would be rated chadlites here quite often. I simply don't stand-out in looks at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27014, St.TikTokcel and Xangsane
nah NT is cope, people simply over-rate hard here.

Where I live I see guys that would be rated chadlites here quite often. I simply don't stand-out in looks at all.
NT isn't cope. I'm rated chadlite and suffer from bullying and exclusion due to my autism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 27014 and Artemis
NT isn't cope. I'm rated chadlite and suffer from bullying and exclusion due to my autism.
If NT wasn't cope I would be getting matches.

• +1
@WishIwasChico
Ye but the location is hell on earth let’s be serious, doesn’t surprise me one bit even tho he looks really good.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
That mtn cuck

It's because his pictures are so dogshit. He's not good looking enough to pull off the no-smile smoldering look so he just looks like a serial killer.

Nigga needs to unironically learn to smile and be more normie. He comes across as a fucking spergy autistic Jeffery Dahmer wannabe.
Not sure, I’d say he mogs me and I just post autistic selfies. One girl put ‘you look like a serial killer’ and then after a few messages I ended up banging her the next day and she’s now an FB and said she found the serial killer vibes ‘hot’.

• Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Stop lying to him man
Everyone who doesn’t agree with you is a liar now? If you say he doesn’t look better than before then it’s not me who’s lying - it’s you guys. What matters is that he improved. He is no longer incel-tier.

UK women are Maher only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
mOGGER is gonna get big booty tonight,

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Lol these are bots. wtf. wHY Do people make bots in tinder?

Need to

he need to take better pictures
he a chad or chadlite
You will make @MoggerGaston go ER with this kind of gaslighting.

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 24444
Everyone who doesn’t agree with you is a liar now? If you say he doesn’t look better than before then it’s not me who’s lying - it’s you guys. What matters is that he improved. He is no longer incel-tier.
What? He was subhuman before. He went from below LTN to LTN. Just because he improved what he looked like doesn’t mean he objectively mogs anyone. He ascended himself but it’s still not enough to be truly good looking since his starting point was so incredibly low, and you are gaslighting him to believe the dating struggles he will face will have anything else to do than his looks. This is looksmax.org. Not bluepill.org. Telling the truth is a must.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27014, User49 and MoggerGaston
What? He was subhuman before. He went from below LTN to LTN. Just because he improved what he looked like doesn’t mean he objectively mogs anyone. He ascended himself but it’s still not enough to be truly good looking since his starting point was so incredibly low, and you are gaslighting him to believe the dating struggles he will face will have anything else to do than his looks. This is looksmax.org. Not bluepill.org. Telling the truth is a must.
So that’s still an improvement right? You agree with me. The other dude was putting him down saying from incel to incel or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

U look really good in that pic though. I guess I just don’t understand the female gaze

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Artemis, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
So that’s still an improvement right? You agree with me. The other dude was putting him down saying from incel to incel or something like that.
He went from subhuman to LTN after doing multiple surgeries. In your original comment you said “we are jealous of him”. Which is just flat out wrong to say man.

• +1
Reactions: User49
It's because his pictures are so dogshit. He's not good looking enough to pull off the no-smile smoldering look so he just looks like a serial killer.

Nigga needs to unironically learn to smile and be more normie. He comes across as a fucking spergy autistic Jeffery Dahmer wannabe.
People just say this to gaslight miserable inkwells

Single photo that looks sketchy + weird bio
This nigga can’t even convince us he is a real human, he shouldn’t be trying to make catfishes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and GetShrekt
His only slight flaw is nct and height tbh

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
This is in the number 1 city in the entire world for hypergamy, pretty unfair test, not even L.A is as bad as London and models have a hard time in L.A aswell.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • So Sad

U look good bro i seriously cant see any flaw. I even cannot understand the joke above regarding ur eyes cause they look so good. Their is something else bro . I think u need to learn jestermaxxing . U unironically have avictim mindset .

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
weak chadlite

• +1
U look really good in that pic though. I guess I just don’t understand the female gaze
People here like to ride the bandwagon hence a lot of people cant see that this guy is really goodlooking. @MoggerGaston

U look good bro i seriously cant see any flaw. I even cannot understand the joke above regarding ur eyes cause they look so good. Their is something else bro . I think u need to learn jestermaxxing . U unironically have avictim mindset .
I am about average-looking tbh. I look good in some frauded pics but everyone can get some good angled photo of themselves like that.

Average looks + mental illness = death sentence.

• +1
Who is that girl with that bod? Ooohhh

but she hides her face, red flag