mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

Swarthy

@MoggerGaston @sweetheart @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Do they play this sort of music at raves?

I've always wanted to go to one but the awful 3D visuals I've seen online alongside the "music" they play at some of these places have really sent me the opposite way.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Do they play this sort of music at raves?
Not at raves, but if you can find the right club they could definitely have this kind of music in their playlist. I've found good clubs like this abroad, unfortunately don't really have these where I live in the Netherlands. So can be very location dependant too.
I've always wanted to go to one but the awful 3D visuals I've seen online alongside the "music" they play at some of these places have really sent me the opposite way.
you have all sorts of raves. With big visuals or very minimalistic lights. Melodic music or fast heavy beats and everything in between.

Like this is top-tier lighting for a rave, but these are generally very large mainstream events.

I personally like this smaller vibe a lot with less lights, lots of fog, darkness, etc. It's easier to get into the music when you barely even see who is standing next to you. Feels like you are alone in the room dancing to the music.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and raleqtambrobret
Not at raves, but if you can find the right club they could definitely have this kind of music in their playlist. I've found good clubs like this abroad, unfortunately don't really have these where I live in the Netherlands. So can be very location dependant too.

you have all sorts of raves. With big visuals or very minimalistic lights. Melodic music or fast heavy beats and everything in between.

View attachment 2977717

Like this is top-tier lighting for a rave, but these are generally very large mainstream events.

View attachment 2977719

I personally like this smaller vibe a lot with less lights, lots of fog, darkness, etc. It's easier to get into the music when you barely even see who is standing next to you. Feels like you are alone in the room dancing to the music.
Looks insane, but I feel like it'll be even better if you're under the influence of something.
I've read some of your stories, how easy is it in reality to find someone who'll just give you something random in there?

I can imagine it would intensify the experience by tenfold.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Looks insane, but I feel like it'll be even better if you're under the influence of something.
I've read some of your stories, how easy is it in reality to find someone who'll just give you something random in there?

I can imagine it would intensify the experience by tenfold.

yeah drugs work amazing at these events but

man, you dont want to do 'something random'.

please be careful with drugs and know what it is you're using and how strong it is, how much of it you should be using.

here its quite easy to get drugs from ppl in the netherlands at a rave, but its prob diff everywhere

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
More than you know is his theme song

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Manletmachine