Moggers of org

Have good appeal , htn atleast , tall after that

talk to her like a normal human , flirt , make her laugh then get more sexual and probably that

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Also summer camp is ass I would never go to it again as everything is uncomfortable there

Also summer camp is ass I would never go to it again as everything is uncomfortable there
so fun tho tbh especially the water activities

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
im no mogger and this is obvious but:
being nt is important
also being nt isn't all genetics its also from practice. a lot of people suffered from covid as they did not practice social skills.
sounds fake but its real, maybe you should try practicing before summer camp just talking to women
this is so true i used to have such a subhuman retard personality but i just put effort into being normal now i can be nt

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
this is so true i used to have such a subhuman retard personality but i just put effort into being normal now i can be nt
i wish i looked like kelly oubre.

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
Give a teencel advice on how to slay this summer

I am going to a summer camp in a few weeks that is co-ed

Tell me how to fuck a girl secrelty after sneaking out of the cabins

LEgit need advice, tell me how

hardest part is actually finding the girl that wants you, if u have a decent looks level that shouldnt be a problem though. Find one and see what iois she gives you, once youve gotten that everything else is easy.

Just tell her to sneak out at like 11pm or later at night and meet her somewhere further off the camp site, you can either find a lokey spot/building or just do it outside at night

She will like the adrenaline rush of doing it outside/ in a random spot and will probably never forget the slay because of that which is ideal for you.

best of luck boyo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova and cromagnon
hardest part is actually finding the girl that wants you, if u have a decent looks level that shouldnt be a problem though. Find one and see what iois she gives you, once youve gotten that everything else is easy.

Just tell her to sneak out at like 11pm or later at night and meet her somewhere further off the camp site, you can either find a lokey spot/building or just do it outside at night

She will like the adrenaline rush of doing it outside/ in a random spot and will probably never forget the slay because of that which is ideal for you.

best of luck boyo
ty bhai, will see what i can do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and dragomaxxer
so fun tho tbh especially the water activities
how old are you but girls are sluts these day just be gl and tall idk if a girl would go to a summer camp to fuck so probaly not going to get any slays there

NOT ADVICE BUD
just logged back in and happy to see this post bhai
my top 3 are @Vermilioncore @cromagnon and @NorwoodAscender

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore and cromagnon

From my Experience it literally depends on the girls in the camp

If they are horny as fuck they will try to fuck anyone like I did in 6th grade school camp

The girls there were horny as fuck, literally I was next to them all alone (around 15 girls) and they told me that I can kiss one of the girls, whoever I want

I slayed so hard back then its unbelievable:feelsohh::feelsohh:

Looks like you have never slayed back when you were a JB
never went to camp, neither did any of the girls I wanted to slay. might be an American thing

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
I thought you were waiting till marriage like me

Be confident at first !! And slick your hair back and be sure the girl is comfortable with you

Bump I still need advice

I’m not subhuman or anything either, I just need tips on how to be low inhib enough and NT to slay a girl

• JFL
Pls help

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and IndraBC
This has to be the funniest shit I’ve read all day.

This has to be the funniest shit I’ve read all day.
didnt even read it you arab cuck, you just spammed jfl reacts

keep coping with your inferior subhuman genetics, theres a reason you're living in a White country and not an Arab one :lul::lul: jfl at whatever shitskin ur pfp is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, yeeyeeslayer and IndraBC
didnt even read it you arab cuck, you just spammed jfl reacts

keep coping with your inferior subhuman genetics, theres a reason you're living in a White country and not an Arab one :lul::lul: jfl at whatever shitskin ur pfp is
Go back to summer camp johnny

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and cromagnon
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova and IndraBC
- shitskin bug-eyed mongrel living off of my ancestors accomplishments

:feelskek:
Oh is that so Johnny boy? Go read the history of what Arabs accomplished. or rather, tell me what you yourself accomplished? Because all I see in front of me is some 5’3 cumskin who lives in his mom’s basement and the only exciting thing in his life is being sent to some Jewish summer camp that’s co-ed but still has trouble talking to girls.

Oh is that so Johnny boy? Go read the history of what Arabs accomplished. or rather, tell me what you yourself accomplished? Because all I see in front of me is some 5’3 cumskin who lives in his mom’s basement and the only exciting thing in his life is being sent to some Jewish summer camp that’s co-ed but still has trouble talking to girls.
5'9 but sure bud

JFL what did your shitskin ancestors achieve huh? worshipping a meteorite and spinning in circles around it? "we did algebra or some shit" no you didnt :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you are a cuck, shitskin UGLY disgusting racially ambiguous mongrel. you will never experience love, solely because of your genetics

literally disgusting, i mog you to oblivion

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, Deprived, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
JFL what did your shitskin ancestors achieve huh? worshipping a meteorite and spinning in circles around it? "we did algebra or some shit" yh jfl using greek geometry :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Read https://www.google.com/search?q=ara...ions&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

you are a cuck, shitskin UGLY disgusting racially ambiguous mongrel. you will never experience love, solely because of your genetics

literally disgusting, i mog you to oblivion
Mfer went on a whole nother thread just to get my pic. And I bet my life that I look a lot better than you.

Good luck with summer camp Johnny boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and IndraBC
jfl if you think im clicking your link
Because you know it proves your point wrong. And that video doesn’t negate what I said either, it doesn’t change what actually occurred.
and yeah no, you definitely DO not look better than me. just my eye area alone mogs the FUCK out of yours
C933A168 A441 49EE B8CB D60686DC8228

Anyway just face the facts bro you’re a manlet uglycel who has accomplished nothing in life. You will amount to nothing with that attitude. Have fun at summer camp, I wonder just how many girls you’ll end up talking to assuming you don’t sperg out on the first day

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Because you know it proves your point wrong. And that video doesn’t negate what I said either, it doesn’t change what actually occurred.

View attachment 2988184

Anyway just face the facts bro you’re a manlet uglycel who has accomplished nothing in life. You will amount to nothing with that attitude. Have fun at summer camp, I wonder just how many girls you’ll end up talking to assuming you don’t sperg out on the first day
nobody is a manlet bud...i'm projected to hit 6ft2....

you are the ugliest fuck i have ever seen on this forum. and there are a shit ton of ugly fucks on here bud

• JFL