Mogging battle between me and mido the slayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I know how many times I've had sex and with how many girls but if you include the oral stuff and all that I have no idea tbh.
HE is my jaw

• +1
Reactions: G O D
Both mog me

• So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel

17 years old 6'2.
Do I mog?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
arceus mogs both of you

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1383
L
Sure he does
Specially his nose

Forward growth and bones. He mogs you. The fact that you still didn't post your side profile even though it got requested by several people makes me think your chin is small and your nose is huge from the side.

L

Forward growth and bones. He mogs you. The fact that you still didn't post your side profile even though it got requested by several people makes me think your chin is small and your nose is huge from the side.
Your point????
I’m glad you feel happy for a bit

• +1
L

Profile isn't that important.

• +1
Reactions: Baki
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1383
  • +1
Reactions: Baki and G O D
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: G O D and RichardSpencel
You mog both both of these fools on face alone. Dream mogs Mido from what I can see.
One day i want to mog you bro. maybe after my surgeries

• +1
This tbh

Have you seen Jeremy Meeks side profile?
It’s bad lol
[/QUO

Ok so one MM has a bad side profile and that makes side profiles in general irrelevant? Jfl.
@mido the slayer Can we finish this with lay count and side profile or do you have a better idea? This isn't going anywhere people obviously have different opinions.

Last edited:
You mog both both of these fools on face alone. Dream mogs Mido from what I can see.
JFL that's not true, @tincelw isn't that good looking, he has prey eyes and no harmony. He's not ugly, but not on the same level as @mido the slayer, he mogs @LooksmaxxingDream though ngl.

@mido the slayer > @tincelw > @LooksmaxxingDream
Atlantid and north atlantid phenotypes are the best.
@tincelw looks like this guy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, rockndogs, RichardSpencel and 2 others
JFL that's not true, @tincelw isn't that good looking, he has prey eyes and no harmony. He's not ugly, but not on the same level as @mido the slayer, he mogs @LooksmaxxingDream though ngl.
View attachment 49513
People here think the wider you jaw the better JFL

It’s about balanced futures

For instance delon and Leonardo DiCaprio
Have narrow jaw and they are on of the best looking men

• +1
People here think the wider you jaw the better JFL

It’s about balanced futures

For instance delon and Leonardo DiCaprio
Have narrow jaw and they are on of the best looking men
Both have very good forward growth.

• +1
View attachment 49513
@tincelw looks like this guy.
View attachment 49514View attachment 49516
why do you have to blackpill me like this bro :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and G O D
living proof that french people aren't white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, dogtown, rockndogs and 1 other person
I’m not motivated anymore I have a lot of problems with my family and also I kinda have toxic personality the last 4 months

I need to fix my philtrim and my nose maybe that will make me happy

• +1
All I wanted was people to vote this thread is so full of crap lmao
I’m not motivated anymore I have a lot of problems with my family and also I kinda have toxic personality the last 4 months

It will.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, G O D and DeformAspergerCel

Bro let's forget this. The only two people that took this serious are you and me. I mean just read trough the comments... People are calling you subhuman and all kinds of stuff. I regret posting this. If I knew people attacked each other to that extant I would have never posted this.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
So @mido the slayer is a 4.5? This is very unsettling
Hmu @LooksmaxxingDream

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
why do you have to blackpill me like this bro :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
This is a black pill community bro, it was your choice, you wanted to find the truth, you followed the white rabbit.

Bro let's forget this. The only two people that took this serious are you and me. I mean just read trough the comments... People are calling you subhuman and all kinds of stuff. I regret posting this. If I knew people attacked each other to that extant I would have never posted this.
No one called me subhuman

It’s just one dude
Any you should make a poll lol

• +1
No one called me subhuman

It’s just one dude
Any you should make a poll lol
I'll make a poll next time and if you go trough the comments you'll see that more than one person insulted you but it doesn't matter anyways.

CAN YOU STOP THAT SHIT!? LOOK WAHT HE MESSAGED ME. THIS ISN'T FUN ANYMORE!

DO YOU WANT HIM TO ROPE OR WAHT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

Don't vote. I'll report this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, Baki, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back