MOGGING BATTLEFIELD: WHO MOGS WHO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got best height/frame on the site, my face is only above avg, but I can't really judge for now as im far from lean with substantial buccal fat to loose + skin to fix so I dont really know my max facial potential yet

ill pm u pics @LooksmaxxingDream bcuz new nazi rule wont allow pic deletion later

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1383, dogtown and 1 other person

die your shit and youl be slayer

• +1
Reactions: impure666, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1551
Didn't finish first sentence, but can't edit - dogtown will always look like Joe Keery, the guy from stranger things

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and Deleted member 1383
Arceus. Orb. Zeus. ManletCunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Didn't finish first sentence, but can't edit - dogtown will always look like Joe Keery, the guy from stranger things
He looks like the budget version of Jordan Barrett imo. If he gets his huge nose fixed, lip fillers and throws some blonde shades into his hair he's good to go.

• +1

A girl said that to me at school once

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Never seen it tbh

He plays a chad character, being related to him looks-wise is a good thing, especially if a girl told you that tbh.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
@AestheticPrince
@Zero
@goff2
@dogtown

Chads. Just lol if you think Nibba mogs them

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 39
the only people I have no doubts about being slayers IRL are @Zero and crisick

anyone else im honestly just not convinced enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
The biggest slayer in PSL history was this guy called @badromance but he's since been banned for bragging.

His face was insane. Strong dominant features, very good skin, masculine nose. His skull shape was dom af and he was able to rock a crew cut.

He was also 6'5" with a good frame and a lean athletic body. He was NT and played for a local football team so he got attention from girls that way.

But he was so high T with a giga high sex drive that he paid for hookers on the side. He even ate them out because to him they were less than human. Pussy was food and he was feasting like a lion.

A lion would be the appropriate description for him. Powerful, majestic. He was truly an animal, and we'll never see his likes again.

What a legend, going to tell this story to my mods tbh

• +1
JFL, none of the ”chads” on here has done anything at all to improve their looks.
We need a true hero with a real transformation.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, Deleted member 1551 and 2 others
JFL, none of the ”chads” on here has done anything at all to improve their looks.

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Autist and dogtown
we will all end up shitting our selves at the sight of the first PSL 10/10 in existence when arcbrah clears up his acne and bloat
“MOG MOG MOG” - arceus300

• +1
yeah i said he was the best looking guy in psl history, others disagree

awww shit he looks god damn amazing i agree, fuck off with that midface cope whoever said that

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
awww shit he looks god damn amazing i agree, fuck off with that midface cope whoever said that
I said that. He has an unremarkable eye area and a bad nose. He's good for ratios though, and everything else is good. 1 in 100ish is accurate.

Says the user who goes by the name of horseface. I think we know who's having a long midface and needs to cope.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, medialcanthuscel and Deleted member 656
Says the user who goes by the name of horseface. I think we know who's having a long midface and needs to cope.

Kinda, but I stopped trying to find copes for that a while back, after enlightening myself on looks theory and the definete limitations and truths,

This was more about that he looks god damn amazing, but people automaticly see long midface as a flaw, when in his case his midface isn't a flaw at all since its not ruining his facial harmony in any way rather making it very nice.

Hard to decide between arcbrah, sc22 and studyhacks
I forgot @Esteban1997 . He mog mog mog

• +1
Reactions: Autist, ZyzzReincarnate and dogtown
Thanks for the tags, didn't expect people to remember my short lived post

But I'm a perfectionist with high standards for myself and that's why I'm not satisfied; looksmaxing is one of the cornerstones of my lifemaxing todo. IMO, the very fact that I don't overwhelmingly have the majority vote in threads like these (there's a bunch of GL users here that mog me after all) is telling enough for me and what I aspire to be. Perhaps I'm chasing an impossible goal, but what's the harm in trying?

And after all, people like prime Henry Cavill mog me into the shadow realm effortlessly, and that's a big problem in my book

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, hebbewem, rockndogs and 1 other person

But I'm a perfectionist with high standards for myself and that's why I'm not satisfied; looksmaxing is one of the cornerstones of my lifemaxing todo. IMO, the very fact that I don't overwhelmingly have the majority vote in threads like these (there's a bunch of GL users here that mog me after all) is telling enough for me and what I aspire to be. Perhaps I'm chasing an impossible goal, but what's the harm in trying?

And after all, people like prime Henry Cavill mog me into the shadow realm effortlessly, and that's a big problem in my book

Yeah i mog you sorry dude.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Autist
Arceus and StudyHacks are the only read slayers here

You have 0 potential because long midface.
Your face is psl 6

• +1
You have 0 potential because long midface.
Your face is psl 6
Slightly longer midface is ideal.
It looks high class and high iq.
He has a lot of potential.
Stop coping.

Last edited:
Slightly longer midface is ideal.
It looks high class and high iq.
He has a lot of potential.
Stop coping.

Sounds like a cope of someone who has a long midface

And also he has a very long midface, not slightly long

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 1383
Just saying after my fillers its over for the rest of u.

• JFL
Can’t believe you guys forgot me

Sounds like a cope of someone who has a long midface

And also he has a very long midface, not slightly long

That guy you posted looks like shit.

The guy with the long midface mogs this faggot with the compact midface.

• JFL
Lmfao, for females and especially for prime teens, the guy on the left is 2 points better, you deserve to be banned cuz you are extremely delusional

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1383
jfl at these so called chads. my 13 yr old self gigamogs this entire forum combined.

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.