Moggology Thesis

SomethingOff

SomethingOff

PhD in Moggology
(LONG read, 5-10 minutes at least)

Hello, and welcome to my thesis on Moggology, or, the science behind mogging. Before we can get into the science behind mogging, we need to know what mogging is. Mogging is, simply put, making another person appear inferior simply be being near them. Basically, it is a comparison between two people in dominance and attractiveness. The person MOGGING is the more dominant/attractive looking IN COMPARISON to the person being mogged. This is all relative.

So, let's introduce the mogging scale.

Mogging Scale

Mogging Scale: The difference between two people's mog level. Ranges from -10 to 10. Each person is placed relative to the other on the scale.
If one person mogs the other by 10 points (maximum amount), the loser is placed in the -10 zone (brutally mogged), and the winner in the +10 zone
(brutally mogging). Here you can see a picture showcasing and explaining the mogging scale. I put the images in as thumbnails, as they are large. Click them to see their content.

Mogging Scale Fin

Okay, so how do we calculate the mogging scale?
Well, first of all, we have to evaluate how each person fares compared to the other this is broken up into 3 major categories.

Categories

HEIGHT
FACE
BODY

You might notice that Height is its own category and not linked with the body category. This is because height is such an important
aspect of mogging as a whole, that it is its own category.

Height is also what is known as a "CRUSHING CATEGORY".
A "CRUSHING CATEGORY", is a category that will REDUCE the effectiveness of other categories depending on how brutally one mogs the other in said category.

Confusing? Not really. Think of it like this: If one person is 6'6 and the other is 5'0, does the physique and face of the shorter man truly matter?
No. The effectiveness of those traits have been dwarfed and made irrelevant by the height difference. Hence, it CRUSHES the other two traits,
making them less effective. So if the 6'6 man has a 5/10 face, and 5/10 body, while the 4'0 man has a 10/10 face, and a 10/10 body, it does not matter
because, the CRUSHING CATEGORY of height reduces the effectiveness by 100%. At that height difference, your 10/10 face could be a 0/10 face, and it would make no difference.

I think an image says more than a thousand words.
Category Scale

What does the HEIGHT portion mean? Well, think about it like this: The HEIGHT portion is the amount of points automatically given to the taller person, out of 10 points.
So, with a 1 and a half foot difference in height, 100% of points, or 10 points are given to the taller person. It's already over. It's a 10/10 mog.
With a 6 inch difference, 33% of points, or 3.3 points are automatically given to the taller person. The shorter person needs to mog the taller person quite heavily in FACE and BODY categories to make up.
With a 2 inch difference, 11% of points, or 1.1 points are automatically given to the taller person.
Basically, it makes the FACE and BODY of the shorter person LESS IMPORTANT in the mog. You can't make up for a foot and a half of height difference with a pretty face and nice body.

This explains why heightmogs can be so incredibly brutal... There's just nothing you can do to make up for a brutal height mog.
No amount of frame, face, or physique can help you compensate a seriously brutal height mog.

Face, Body and Traits

The FACE and BODY categories are judged based on the TRAITS inside these categories. The BODY category has 3 TRAITS. The FACE category has 2 traits.

BODY: FRAME (CRUSHING TRAIT), MUSCLE MASS, BODYFAT

FACE: MASCULINITY/FIGHT SUCCESS CHANCE (CRUSHING TRAIT), OVERALL ATTRACTIVENESS.

Here is a picture displaying the traits of the BODY and FACE categories. Each CRUSHING TRAIT needs to be evaluated on a case to case basis. Note: This only displays how the rating is affected, or basically, how the CRUSHING TRAITS automatically give points to the person who has the better CRUSHING TRAIT, meaning the person being CRUSHED has to have more points in the remaining TRAITS to compensate. As you can see, just by frame alone, the framelet on the left simply can never body mog the chad-framed guy on the right, regardless of how good his physique gets.

Trait Scale

Obviously, MASCULINITY/FIGHT is heavily related to OVERALL ATTRACTIVENESS, but I chose Gandy and Chico to give an example of how masculinity gives an edge in mogging among attractive individuals. Overall attractiveness facially with these two models is obviously a mix of subjective and objective, but it is undeniable that being more masculine looking than the opposition helps with mogging them. Prettyboys, you're out of luck on this one.

Calculation and Example

Now that we understand how each CATEGORY and TRAIT works, let's get back to how we calculate the mogging scale. We are looking to calculate a PERCENTAGE here.
The key is to first figure out the CRUSHING TRAITS, and then calculate the rating/10 each person has in the remaining categories. Then simply compare the ratings, combine the TRAITS and CATEGORIES and combine those too, and voila, you have your MOG level.

Let me show you an example. (Please note that face does not scale linearly. A 9/10 face is much, much better than a 6/10 face)

GandyMog

Let's do a quick analysis and wrap this all up. The reason why Gandy mogged Guy so hard, was due to a far, far more aggressive face, coupled with a much more attractive face.
The height multiplier only helped Gandy even more, truly letting him assert dominance in the scoreboard.

Summary

Height is a universal mogger. Too much height, and the opponents face and body don't really matter. A large frame can make your body appear superior to someone elses, regardless of how in-shape you are. And finally, having a dominant and masculine looking face with high fighting success rate (calculated), is also a good way to mog someone facially.

I hope you enjoyed this glorified shitpost with some actual science and serious thoughts behind it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Deleted member 6401, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 6 others
This is top tier content. I'd get my hat off to you, but then people would see I'm bald and hairmogg me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, LooksJourney and 3 others
Now we can rationalize even more our misery, nice post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SomethingOff
Slay or be slayed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
This is actually genius

Great work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SomethingOff
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
You're 6'1

This is not a problem for u

It's over for 6'3 manlets like me
*I'm 6'0.5 and ur 6'2.5
Anyways
In 5-10 years anything under 6'3 will be considered short for real. Have you seen how fucking tall those gen xers are? It's going to be so over for all of us sub-sixthreecels. So over

plus I am legit obsessed about height, it's almost pathological. Idk when I will stop worrying about that shit.
The things I would do to be just 2 inches taller, u have no idea. I am ready to go syria and sacrifice my balls and my right arm if it meant that would happen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
JFL. I havent even started to read this but knowing its a 10 min read and autistic, I'll save it for later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blitz
I found a fairly large error in the calculations regarding the percentage values. 83% to Gandy and 17% to guy does NOT make it an 8.3/10 mog. I think you can see why if you take the same logic and apply it in a scenario where the two parts got 50% each... Anyway, I updated the Example in this picture, so take a look.

It's actually a 7/10 mog. This is 70% mogged, still a seriously harsh mog by Gandy. Consider that this means Gandy is more than TWICE as dominant/attractive as Guy is. Remember, even a 5/10 mog is nothing to scoff at, let alone a 7/10 mog.

GandyMog

Last edited:
  • +1
I found a fairly large error in the calculations regarding the percentage values. 83% to Gandy and 17% to guy does NOT make it an 8.3/10 mog. I think you can see why if you take the same logic and apply it in a scenario where the two parts got 50% each... Anyway, I updated the Example in this picture, so take a look.

It's actually a 7/10 mog. This is 70% mogged, still a seriously harsh mog by Gandy. Consider that this means Gandy more than TWICE as dominant/attractive as Guy is. Remember, even a 5/10 mog is nothing to scoff at, let alone a 7/10 mog.

View attachment 1448
Height difference between the two is more like 6 inches. Guy on the left is on par with Gandy's eyes. Distance from eyes to crown is around ~15 cms usually, give or take

• +1
Height difference between the two is more like 6 inches. Guy on the left is on par with Gandy's eyes. Distance from eyes to crown is around ~15 cms usually, give or take
Ah, I see. Either way, it's only an example, so the important part is the calculations.

If you were wondering, with 6 inches instead of 4 difference, the mog would be:

Face: 0.1*0.67=0.067 (6.7% to Guy, 93.3% to Gandy)
Body: 0.4*0.67=0.2211 (22.1% to Guy, 77.9% to Gandy)
Total: 0.067+0.221=0.288. Divide by 2 because two categories: 0.288/2=0.144.

14.4% to Guy, 85.6% to Gandy

85.6.3-14.4=71.2.

If I round up the same way I did in my new calculation, it would be a 7.5 mog. Very solid.

• +1
*I'm 6'0.5 and ur 6'2.5
Anyways
In 5-10 years anything under 6'3 will be considered short for real. Have you seen how fucking tall those gen xers are? It's going to be so over for all of us sub-sixthreecels. So over

plus I am legit obsessed about height, it's almost pathological. Idk when I will stop worrying about that shit.
The things I would do to be just 2 inches taller, u have no idea. I am ready to go syria and sacrifice my balls and my right arm if it meant that would happen.
Do you think I should start wearing lifts again

• +1
Do you think I should start wearing lifts again
Depends on how much you value your comfort. I fraud 2-3 inches and get to feel like a God but it leaves me with terrible back /foot pain at the end of the day. If you're like me and you literally can't stand being mogged by anyone, you should wear lifts + timberlands since winter is close anyways. If not then don't. Though you gotta be careful because even at 6'3 you're not impervious to the heightmog, I've seen white bitch tourists in my country who are even taller than that. 6'5 or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
10/10 post.

Good work OP. Absolutely worth the read.

It is a mog or be mogged world.

• +1
Depends on how much you value your comfort. I fraud 2-3 inches and get to feel like a God but it leaves me with terrible back /foot pain at the end of the day. If you're like me and you literally can't stand being mogged by anyone, you should wear lifts + timberlands since winter is close anyways. If not then don't. Though you gotta be careful because even at 6'3 you're not impervious to the heightmog, I've seen white bitch tourists in my country who are even taller than that. 6'5 or death
Yeah it sucks man but yeah I get heighmogged all the time. I'm simply not tall anymore and it really bothers me

• +1
tenor.gif

• +1
*I'm 6'0.5 and ur 6'2.5
Anyways

you live in a third world shit hole, im suprised you got past the 6' mark. JFL at thinking 6'3 will be short any time soon

• +1
you live in a third world shit hole, im suprised you got past the 6' mark. JFL at thinking 6'3 will be short any time soon
JFL at thinking the average college age male is any less than 6'1

• +1
  • +1
Commiefornia?
cuckfornia more like. that country is full of rich kids who don't know what to do with it and stacies with higher standards than a 6'5 social media influencer

• +1
cuckfornia more like. that country is full of rich kids who don't know what to do with it and stacies with higher standards than a 6'5 social media influencer
Commiefornia is an exception cause of all the deathnic Indians and Asians, but in white majority states average guys ike 6'0-6'2 (and steadily increasing) so it's realistic to think that within 10-15 years 6'3 is going to be average or even below average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Commiefornia is an exception cause of all the deathnic Indians and Asians, but in white majority states average guys ike 6'0-6'2 (and steadily increasing) so it's realistic to think that within 10-15 years 6'3 is going to be average or even below average.
fair point. might as well LDAR at this point

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
im around 6'4 or 6'5 and only get mogged by basketball or volleyball players or some other tall skinny people

• +1
im around 6'4 or 6'5 and only get mogged by basketball or volleyball players or some other tall skinny people
Your height is perfect, taller than everyone but not a giant

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back