communism can't be conservative you dumbass

Stalinism is not much better than Nazism tbh

if there's any authoritarianism in it then it's not real communism
>says that nazism is bad
>supports nazi ukraine
jfl at you jewish rat.
Og og 1647291136254066745

muh we don't have evil neo-Nazis (instead of that you're commies):
Wagner's Rusich Neo-Nazi Attack Unit Hints Its Going Back Into Ukraine  Undercover's Rusich Neo-Nazi Attack Unit Hints Its Going Back Into Ukraine  Undercover
Nazism Emerges In Russia, As Russian Neo-Nazis Fight In, 47% OFF
Ukrainians have. And you showed some bullshit, you know that the truth is not written on these pictures
muh Ukraine is a Nazi state:
Премьер Израиля: Прорабатывается вопрос оказания Украине не только  гуманитарной помощи
Nazism is a jewish ideology you retarded cuck
2024 08 10 17 05 11
8cc1fc3ac42c7b974e1b4c2eea682a15

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Ukrainians have. And you showed some bullshit, you know that the truth is not written on these pictures
Wagner and Rusich are as "muh evil Nazi" as Azov and you know that very well, you're just hypocritcal
Nazism is a jewish ideology you retarded cuck
View attachment 3090335View attachment 3090331
ok now officially you Russians are on the level of Nigerians when it comes to IQ

you can't be this stupid lmao Bandera was imprisoned by the Nazis for 2 years yet you 80 IQ Bolsheviks call him a Nazi you're so dumb... don't reply to my posts EVER AGAIN I'm not gonna waste not a minute of my life anymore on you low IQ creature

• Ugh..
Reactions: Putin
Wagner and Rusich are as "muh evil Nazi" as Azov and you know that very well, you're just hypocritcal
Only Wagner's fighters are just mercenaries (and none of them are nazis) when AZOV of the formation of the Armed Forces of Jewkraine

ok now officially you Russians are on the level of Nigerians when it comes to IQ

you can't be this stupid lmao Bandera was imprisoned by the Nazis for 2 years yet you 80 IQ Bolsheviks call him a Nazi you're so dumb... don't reply to my posts EVER AGAIN I'm not gonna waste not a minute of my life anymore on you low IQ creature
Bandera and Shukhevich aren't nazis trust me bratan:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
You would also say that Hitler was not a Jew-Nazi because he was in prison for one year

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel