MoistCr1TiKaL AKA penguinz0 MADE A VIDEO ABOUT LOOKSMAX

Jase

Jase

Go and Live Life (Account Password Deleted)
It's been fun :confused:

Screenshot 2022 11 20 102327

@Dr. Mog @Dr. Bruh @Niko @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @WhiteBlackpiller @the BULL @whiteissuperior @Beastimmung @lelouch @FailedNormieManlet @thecel @NFA PB @444 @Gargantuan @Iasacrko @CFW432 @SunniMogger @KING REIDYZ @KingBetaTut @bonelessMan @TheHandcel @Master

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER, Mewton, InSplit and 39 others
ngl my heart sank for a sec

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23209, redrum64389, Deprived and 17 others
penguinz is one of the coping manlet jestermaxed normies, he won't get it. he'll repeat the sameold shit about muh harmful and dangerous muh mental illness while ignoring all the data

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hellcat, LastHopeForNorman, ShineBright and 18 others
Gonna watch this now

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and thecel

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 21044, thecel and 1 other person
would've actually been over if it was real

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 24117, redrum64389 and 25 others
i will make a response video in 2029

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: casety, Hellcat, Deleted member 14392 and 4 others
i was about to relapse NNN and my dick went flacid in a matter of seconds

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22775, Deleted member 22126, metalmogger12 and 3 others
We’re not mental it’s women who think they are deserving of chads while they look like shit that are mental. Fucking ugly bitches rate themselves higher than me while I mog them. Fuck u women

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Magnum Opus, p0lishsubhuman, Splinter901 and 1 other person
FAKE CLICKBATE

• +1
Reactions: thecel
penguinz is one of the coping manlet jestermaxed normies, he won't get it. he'll repeat the sameold shit about muh harmful and dangerous muh mental illness while ignoring all the data
Maybe he doesn’t value sex as highly and doesn’t take it as seriously so he doesn’t care as much or can’t understand why people would go such lengths based on these sets of data

Cortisol.

P7Ykax
Spike chart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, EdouardManlet, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
would've actually been over if it was real
This website would be fludded by normies in a matter of seconds I'm actually concerned something like this happening

• +1
Reactions: Hellcat, GuyFromSingapore, ManletBlackcel and 2 others
This almost made my heart sank.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Zylk, LastHopeForNorman and 17 others
He's the definition of soyboy

Made me panic ngl
BUT THIS SHIT COULD HAPPEN ANY FUCKING MOMENT NOW AND THEN ITS LITERALLY OVER FOR EVERY GUY BESIDES THE ONES WHO ARE ALREADY 7 FOOT CHADS AND THESE GUYS:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Magnum Opus
Maybe he doesn’t value sex as highly and doesn’t take it as seriously so he doesn’t care as much or can’t understand why people would go such lengths based on these sets of data
he's coping if he doesn't want orgies with jbs daily

This website would be fludded by normies in a matter of seconds I'm actually concerned something like this happening
It already kinda is but once the site goes full mainstream its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 19766
Master you are the only one who can save us pls make a plan how this forum can be private we could also pay monthly every user like 3$ per month

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Ultravisionary Bism, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
I almost died from a heart attack

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Jase

View attachment 1959055

@Dr. Mog @Dr. Bruh @Niko @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @WhiteBlackpiller @the BULL @whiteissuperior @Beastimmung @lelouch @FailedNormieManlet @thecel @NFA PB @444 @Gargantuan @Iasacrko @CFW432 @SunniMogger @KING REIDYZ @KingBetaTut @bonelessMan @TheHandcel @Master
Yeah haha while it's still funny niggers and before something like this actually happens.

MODS SHUT THE FUCKING FORUM DOWN YOU CUCKS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775 and Deleted member 19766
My cortisol tripled in a matter of a couple seconds and my collagen instantly got nuked after seeing this clickbait

• JFL
You legit scared me for a bit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
My cortisol tripled in a matter of a couple seconds and my collagen instantly got nuked after seeing this clickbait
Joined yesterday stfu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zarek, ManletBlackcel, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
Yeah haha while it's still funny niggers and before something like this actually happens.

MODS SHUT THE FUCKING FORUM DOWN YOU CUCKS
Mods cant do shit
@Master is the only one who can decide about our fate in this world

• +1
You legit scared me for a bit.
I almost died from a heart attack
Made me panic ngl
BUT THIS SHIT COULD HAPPEN ANY FUCKING MOMENT NOW AND THEN ITS LITERALLY OVER FOR EVERY GUY BESIDES THE ONES WHO ARE ALREADY 7 FOOT CHADS AND THESE GUYS:

i was about to relapse NNN and my dick went flacid in a matter of seconds
ngl my heart sank for a sec

LITERALLY ALL OF YOU SEEING THE THREAD TITLE:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk, Patient A, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
Brutally over
If it was true
I was planning to start new forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, whiteissuperior, thecel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others

View attachment 1959055

normies keep finding this site ffs

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, thecel and Jase

View attachment 1959055

NONONONONO
@Master PLEAAAAAASE

• +1
  • So Sad
Made me panic ngl

Holy crap that video is too funny, especially contrasted with Sean O' Pry's mogger facial expression and on the right the kids spazzing out XDDD

Shat myself

• JFL
Reactions: Jase

View attachment 1959055

Oh I thought this was treat for a second

No joke literally pissed my fucking underwear when I saw this thread need to fucking change now

• JFL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zylk and Jase
Literally nothing will happen. It's funny seeing these posts. There's been so many documentaries, tv shows, podcasts, studies/reports, viral social media posts, etc that have been mentioning this community since 2015 yet nothing has happened nor will likely happen. You'll have your wave of normies coming in. Some will stay because they like the ideology and want to looksmax..the majority are short attention span dimwits and will forget this community exists in a week.

• +1
Reactions: 444, Alt Number 3, looksmaxxed and 1 other person
why should it be concerning if he did

@Alexanderr PRIVATE

2k bluepillers again

nvm it's a bait :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, lelouch and Jase
Flexing your sub-negroid IQ believing this was real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jase and Deleted member 16371
He should make a video about incels.is jfl

Wanna see his reaction to all the suicide and ER threads

• JFL
3FEC60CC F4C6 44C8 800D B9243D056488

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Zylk, Moggie and 1 other person

View attachment 1959055

Clickbait