Moisturizers - yes or no

V

Vir9

Iron
Anyone know if daily moisturizing does more harm than good? There's mixed opinion regarding if it helps the epidermis or negates any epidermal benefit at all. Essentially, doctors like Obagi say moisturizers gradually turn off the fibroblasts in the dermis that cause cell turnover. This doesn't sound too crazy when you account for the fact that a lot of human physiology breaks down in the presence of external factors. When one hops on a superfluous dose of gear and starts a steroid cycle, the testes literally stop producing testosterone and atrophy, resulting in a lifetime on TRT. You won't feel happiness without benzos either if you abuse them for a prolonged period. Could the same be said about the skin? From what I've read, it's like 60/40 for it, with some high rated derms suggesting cleanse, serum, sunscreen and no moisturizer. They even recommend no moisturizer while using tret.

https://www.healthandaesthetics.co.uk/advice/why-moisturisers-are-actually-really-bad-for-your-skin/

• +1
Reactions: kisszael
moisturize with nut

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Who the fuck reccomends tret without moisturer

It depends on if your face is dry tbh

Every morning a half tbsp of moisturer and a few drops of vitamin c to give my face color and shine

But when I'm on tret or tazorac dawg it's like 4 tbsp a day I'm flaking like a hoe

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back