Mole Removal

prettyboychasing

prettyboychasing

Iron
Joined
May 20, 2026
Posts
22
Reputation
8
So i have these couple of small moles on my face that are not over the skin type so not protruding

Im curious if you can get them burned off or anything also any risks to it or no

I couldn't find much about this here
 
So i have these couple of small moles on my face that are not over the skin type so not protruding

Im curious if you can get them burned off or anything also any risks to it or no

I couldn't find much about this here
I have a raised mole on the tip of my nose. I have had it removed twice and it has grown back both times.
First time it was removed with a scalpel and then cauterized. Grew back within a month, but this time even bigger
The second time, it was frozen off with liquid nitrogen. This time it grew back but smaller so I decided to just accept it.
Moles are ignorant bastards. Just go to a dermatologist and have them remove it. Mine came back as benign and they were still willing to remove it for me twice.
 
I have a raised mole on the tip of my nose. I have had it removed twice and it has grown back both times.
First time it was removed with a scalpel and then cauterized. Grew back within a month, but this time even bigger
The second time, it was frozen off with liquid nitrogen. This time it grew back but smaller so I decided to just accept it.
Moles are ignorant bastards. Just go to a dermatologist and have them remove it. Mine came back as benign and they were still willing to remove it for me twice.
i feel u i hate moles but luckily the ones on my face aren't raised like i said maybe the smallest bit but they're like blended in with my skin, im wondering how does removal for those go
 

Similar threads

acr33
Replies
4
Views
24
DPtheCHUD
DPtheCHUD
aslantruemtn
Replies
2
Views
3
IndecentEyes
IndecentEyes
skolahmed
Replies
9
Views
104
prettyboychasing
prettyboychasing
spaghettifan33
Replies
10
Views
57
goated_73951
goated_73951
EmiLtbCracker
Replies
0
Views
44
EmiLtbCracker
EmiLtbCracker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top