Moles are a falio and I hate them

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
Just looks at this picture of Nick Jonas, with and without moles
20230817 145044

He obviously looks much better without them, even though he looks more "generic", he has more harmony

I (unfortunately) have a lot of moles as well and as soon as I have the money I'm getting them removed, you should too if you have them

@5.5psl @zv1212 @TRUE_CEL @Sprinkles @Artemis @MoggerGaston @Manletmachine @Clown Show @aspiringexcel @Htobrother @Abhorrence @HarrierDuBois @Jungcuck @Allornothing @JohnDoe @Krakowski @cytoplasm @JBcollector @Debetro @stunna @Reformed @HimmyButler @aBetterMii @enchanted_elixir @Aypo129 @hopecel @Seth Walsh @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, ElTruecel, Roquefort and 17 others
Step 1 is always to first remove everything unattractive or nasty because girls are extremely disgust sensitive compared to men and will not excuse for example a mole the same way a man will no matter how good the bones are.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, poopoohead, SkullDynamics and 6 others
I have a bunch on my arms (luckily zero on my face), and they disgust me and when I was younger I used to wear long sleeve shirts all the time.

Now I don’t really care, but yeah I’m also planning to remove then in the future. But that’s the last thing on my list so ill prob get back to it in 3+ years

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, poopoohead and BoredPrince
Step 1 is always to first remove everything unattractive or nasty because girls are extremely disgust sensitive compared to men and will not excuse for example a mole the same way a man will no matter how good the bones are.
Vinnie hacker has a bunch of moles and he’s attractive. Bones and clear skin can defo out halo them

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Danish_Retard, WanderingBurro and 2 others
I have a few small ones on my face, they aren’t noticeable or a falio unless u have a lot or they are big

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
i despise women with moles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, ElTruecel, Roquefort and 7 others
Vinnie hacker has a bunch of moles and he’s attractive. Bones and clear skin can defo out halo them
He looks clean and neat, point is men will often excuse bad hygiene and other nasty stuff because it doesn't tickle them but for a girl it will.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Schizomogger, BoredPrince and 2 others
I’ve never once in my life had someone mention moles on my face, it just depends pn how bad it is like those big disgusting ones ur cooked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, tia0505, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
@BrahminBoss Ray Peat also gave me disgusting moles btw jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and BrahminBoss
He looks clean and neat, point is men will often excuse bad hygiene and other nasty stuff because it doesn't tickle them but for a girl it will.
Smelly chad: “Oh he must play sports or work out a lot so it’s fine”

Smelly incel: “Eww I bet he never showers and he looks so greasy”

It doesn’t matter bro, Bones are always law

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Schizomogger
Smelly chad: “Oh he must play sports or work out a lot so it’s fine”

Smelly incel: “Eww I bet he never showers and he looks so greasy”

It doesn’t matter bro, Bones are always law
No man male gaze right there nasty stuff and bad hygiene is something women are extremely sensitive towards in a way men rarely are.
Biggest difference in how men and women rate men is unironically disgust sensitivity.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, aspiringexcel, Reformed and 1 other person
fuck no well placed moles are a huge halo i wish i had them

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 41284, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
View attachment 2387222

He obviously looks much better without them, even though he looks more "generic", he has more harmony

I (unfortunately) have a lot of moles as well and as soon as I have the money I'm getting them removed, you should too if you have them

@5.5psl @zv1212 @TRUE_CEL @Sprinkles @Artemis @MoggerGaston @Manletmachine @Clown Show @aspiringexcel @Htobrother @Abhorrence @HarrierDuBois @Jungcuck @Allornothing @JohnDoe @Krakowski @cytoplasm @JBcollector @Debetro @stunna @Reformed @HimmyButler @aBetterMii @enchanted_elixir @Aypo129 @hopecel @Seth Walsh @ConfusedBolivian
well he have so many moles and certainly he does look better after their removal
BUT
it suits some guys ofc if not too numerous (look at Pablo Martinez, it's a halo on him)
Pablo Martínez (TV Actor) - Age, Family, Bio | Famous Birthdays

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, slavicpsycho and aspiringexcel
No man male gaze right there nasty stuff and bad hygiene is something women are extremely sensitive towards in a way men rarely are.
Biggest difference in how men and women rate men is unironically disgust sensitivity.
Bro but no one realistically has bad hygiene. Its very rare u see a guy irl who refuses to shower, brush teeth, groom, etc. But if u have an incel recessed jaw, people are just gonna assume ur teeth are dirty or when u grow a beard it’s gonna look ‘unkempt’

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
>tfw when you have tons of moles all over your body

They are pretty small though so im not particularly bothered by them. I've got bigger failos
i despise women with moles
I find them more attractive

Bro but no one realistically has bad hygiene. Its very rare u see a guy irl who refuses to shower, brush teeth, groom, etc. But if u have an incel recessed jaw, people are just gonna assume ur teeth are dirty or when u grow a beard it’s gonna look ‘unkempt’
Subhumans with good hygiene are still subhumans but people with good bones that look nasty asf are still nasty to most girls.
Only men would overlook this because they don't react to disgusting things as easily.
Most men would be like: Hmm this guy is a MTN or HTN.
Most women would puke.
Do you find moles on people's faces attractive? - The Student Room

View attachment 2387222

Honestly, I like moles. Chad can rock them (not calling Nick Jonas a chad).

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and BoredPrince
I have one near my ear, a small one. Do I have to remove it? or meme gender would find that disgusting too?

Moles are caused by digestive issues, as well as acne and other skin problems (dermatitis, etc)

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and nobodyspecial369
View attachment 2387222

Nice Jonas is a ethnic so IDC it's over for him either way

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
i have a lot of them and if they aren’t big people don’t even notice them

Should be fine, it's moreso the 3d moles that are nasty rather than the colored flat ones.
All my moles are dark brown and flat
I have a tiny one on my cheek

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
a few are fine. a lot look diseased :feelshehe:

Well placed, small moles can actually halo you. Gives you a dark yet cute look with a unique mole/moles.

well he have so many moles and certainly he does look better after their removal
BUT
it suits some guys ofc if not too numerous (look at Pablo Martinez, it's a halo on him)
i have the same exact mole jfl it doesnt look good imo

• +1
I have a bunch on my arms (luckily zero on my face), and they disgust me and when I was younger I used to wear long sleeve shirts all the time.

Now I don’t really care, but yeah I’m also planning to remove then in the future. But that’s the last thing on my list so ill prob get back to it in 3+ years
Unfortunately, I have close to 20 moles on my face along with all the others on the body

I don't mind those on the body except a few big ones, but the ones on the face completely ruin my harmony and symmetry

• So Sad
i have the same exact mole jfl it doesnt look good imo
depends on your other features but generally moles aren't significant failo/halo unless if it is a case like the OP posted

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BoredPrince and slavicpsycho
I have a few small ones on my face, they aren’t noticeable or a falio unless u have a lot or they are big
BUT
>tfw when you have tons of moles all over your body

They are pretty small though so im not particularly bothered by them. I've got bigger failos

I find them more attractive
They negatively impact face harmony even if they make a person's face "unique"

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and hopecel
depends on your other features but generally moles aren't significant failo/halo unless if it is a case like the OP posted
Fuck over for me

I’ve never once in my life had someone mention moles on my face, it just depends pn how bad it is like those big disgusting ones ur cooked
No one also mentioned my recessed jaw but it doesn't mean it's not a falio

Honestly, I like moles. Chad can rock them (not calling Nick Jonas a chad).
Just be a Chad bro then you don't have to worry about moles

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Fuck over for me
well it's good that mole removal isn't much expensive so you can fix that failo easily but don't worry much about it focus on other bigger failos bro you will make it never give up it's not over until you say so

• +1
BUT
fuck no well placed moles are a huge halo i wish i had them

View attachment 2387234
Well placed, small moles can actually halo you. Gives you a dark yet cute look with a unique mole/moles.
The only time where a mole isn't a falio is if it's no more than 3 in number and a person is already attractive

And besides the only examples where you can find "good looking" moles are on models, and even then it's always a small mole in the corner of the mouth (typically a female too)

Ofc don't confuse moles with freckles who are in many cases a halo

• +1
well it's good that mole removal isn't much expensive so you can fix that failo easily but don't worry much about it focus on other bigger failos bro you will make it never give up it's not over until you say so
Thanks for motivating words Jfl, but here moles removal is around 150€ per mole and if you have many (like in my case) it gets expensive

And yeah I have bigger falios but today I decided to focus on these little fuckers

• +1
Thanks for motivating words Jfl, but here moles removal is around 150€ per mole and if you have many (like in my case) it gets expensive

And yeah I have bigger falios but today I decided to focus on these little fuckers
I just looked at the prices for that procedure in Serbia it's much cheaper like you can remove up to 30 moles for around 300e and prices for one mole vary from 40 to 60 euros I guess it's not too expensive in Croatia as well if you come it's better to get done it there than in Germany however I'm not sure about all of those surgeons but they're probably decent idk bro

• Love it
I just looked at the prices for that procedure in Serbia it's much cheaper like you can remove up to 30 moles for around 300e and prices for one mole vary from 40 to 60 euros I guess it's not too expensive in Croatia as well if you come it's better to get done it there than in Germany however I'm not sure about all of those surgeons but they're probably decent idk bro
Me on my way to Serbia
Speeding Tokyo Drift GIF by The Fast Saga

• JFL
Subhumans with good hygiene are still subhumans but people with good bones that look nasty asf are still nasty to most girls.
Only men would overlook this because they don't react to disgusting things as easily.
Most men would be like: Hmm this guy is a MTN or HTN.
Most women would puke.
Do you find moles on people's faces attractive? - The Student Room's faces attractive? - The Student Room
That's a wart jfl not a mole

I have two moles on my cheek under my eye and girls think its a halo

Moles are caused by digestive issues, as well as acne and other skin problems (dermatitis, etc)
really? i not only got a lot of moles but i also have acne and serborheicc dermatitis. but as far as i know i dont got digestive issues.

really? i not only got a lot of moles but i also have acne and serborheicc dermatitis. but as far as i know i dont got digestive issues.
No, they're not but sun exposure is a factor in creating new moles

View attachment 2387222

seems like a piece of shit in the whole face damn jfl

• JFL