Moles on faces 🤢

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
17,939
Reputation
33,434
idk why but ever since I was a little kid I always hated when foids had a mole on the face


It’s such a turn off for me


I would never fuck s foid with a mole on her face
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socio, BigBallsLarry, tansel and 4 others
this is one of the most important feature i look for in a girl, moles everywhere on the body
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChudGod69, Vyaghra, BigBallsLarry and 1 other person
Imagine a mole being on yo dick and it rips of during sex :feelskek:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vyaghra, Oscaridk, TGUN. and 1 other person
my oneitis has some moles
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vyaghra, tansel and TGUN.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN. and ANON
this is one of the most important feature i look for in a girl, moles everywhere on the body
how come, do you mean you look for it as something you want or dont
 
  • +1
Reactions: incomplete and Vyaghra
seeing as that’s the best you could get right haha
Tansel you have gone extremely dark triad over these last few months
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tansel
seeing as that’s the best you could get right haha
1790591138710
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN., tansel and Vyaghra
depends on how big and dark they are
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
idk why but ever since I was a little kid I always hated when foids had a mole on the face


It’s such a turn off for me


I would never fuck s foid with a mole on her face
Moles are such a non problem, almost no impact on one's rating
 
i’m just joking haha
it doesn't even make sense which is even worse, she is my oneitis so I CAN'T attract her, even when she has moles

brvtally over for me
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: tansel

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
1
Views
31
Raison_d'être
Raison_d'être
horseman
Replies
10
Views
118
Amuzant
Amuzant
fazehamster
Replies
10
Views
38
Banana ★ 🍌
Banana ★ 🍌
JewishNationalist
Replies
2
Views
72
JewishNationalist
JewishNationalist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top