Molly - Part 2 - The Paradox Train

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Part 1:

Part 2:

"No need to be frightened. I'm cool." Jim said to the startled women sitting on the sofa. They stood up abruptly, and the chunky brunette one ran to the kitchen as younger-Molly backed away with her hand out for defense. Chunky grabbed a knife from the same block Molly had in the future. "Molly Cougar?"

"How do you know my name?" Bewildered by this strange masked man as she relaxed her hand to her side.

"Oh, um, I'm a stalker." Jim avoided telling her the truth because future Molly didn't know the masked man was Big Jim.

"Really? Oh my gad! I never had a stalker before." She returned with a knife and stood beside Molly, pointing it at Jim. She tried pushing Molly behind, but Molly swiped her hands away and said, "No, he's just a stalker."

"Ugh." He grunted. The girls scanned his body, astounded at this exhibition standing inside their Oyster. "And who are you?" Jim asked Chunky.

She gave him an angry butch stare and said, "Lollie. Not like it's any of your business, weirdo."

"Ugh, okay, thanks. I needed to know that because the author was calling you Chunky there in the story, and I felt people would've complained about that cruelty of such a degradement of an overweight dyke looking vagina."

"Whatever, your words have no power here, but, if you don't mind...can you turn around and place your hands behind your back?" Lollie insisted with full eyes. Molly gazed at her with curiosity.

"Sure."

"You know, a stranger in our apartment and all..." Lollie said. Jim turned as she handed Molly the knife and aimed her knife-hand at Jim, reached down to a coffee table in front of the digital sofa displaying a beach with seagulls flying and dolphins jumping, and pulled a drawer out underneath. She reached inside and rattled around, then manifested a pair of shiny silver handcuffs. Molly laid the knife on the coffee table as they stepped to Jim. Lollie began handcuffing him.

"What the boogers!" Stunned by the cold metal sensation against his skin, he blurted with disturbance. "Is this necessary?"

"What do you want to do with him?" Lollie asked Molly.

"Mmm. Call the Listeners, I guess." She gestured to a point in the kitchen's vicinity with a nod of her head. Looking at the handcuffs around his thick wrists, she swallowed, browsed his broad, muscular shoulders. She gulped again and loosened the collar to her long thin white cotton t-shirt, skimmed her hand to the bottom, and tugged it down by its hem. She was braless, and the split of her butt revealed she was pantyless as the front showed a small dark shadow of a pubic area. Lollie was wearing baggy flannel pajama bottoms atop a black sports bra.

"The Listeners?" Jim inquired, then revolved to face them. He's been through many time points, but 2184 and 2162 was the first time he visited these periods. He preferred 2021, where he mostly lived in that space, wasting his life away on internet forums with his buddy, Author. Not gay, though. Just buddies. Ugh. Ugh.

"Oh, my gad. You're so creepy." Molly assured.

"Cringe." Lollie volleyed as Molly walked to the kitchen and retrieved a silver vibrator hinged to the refrigerator door acting as its handle too and pushed a release button and lifted it to close view. She pressed another smaller one on the side. It rang as she casually strolled back to the living room.

"You're a real man," Lollie said as she peered at his chest and stepped closer.

How may we help you? A voice responded from the vibrator phone. Molly stood next to Lollie.

"Ugh. You like what you see?" He asked Lollie. She leaned up to his ear, tiptoeing, her breasts pushed against her torso, then snapped a bite with a growl.

"There's a-" she paused and placed her hand over the receiver and whispered to her friend. "If I tell them they're going to come and take him away from us. What do I say?"

Her friend continued to examine Big Jim like a spectator would do in a museum to a work of art. She hummed in on his masculine firm chest. The beats of her heart increased rapidly. Finally, her eyes glided down to his package. "Just hang up." She murmured, then stared back into his sky-blue eyes buried inside that freaky-deeky rubber mask. Something was happening inside her body, the same sense she'll get when Molly's about to eat her butcharoo.

How may we help you? A voice spoke from the phone.

"Um, ah, never mind. False alarm. My girlfriend apologized."

"Oh, gee, thanks." Satire, Lollie expressed with a raised brow.

Molly returned the phone to the fridge, saying, "It was better than telling them we had a real man inside our Oyster." She returned to Jim and seductively began pushing her body against his. He doubtingly backed away and fell. A recliner caught his fall. Lollie expressed disfavor of how she was acting towards the big guy. But she, too, was feeling unusual.

"You're the first real man we ever saw in person," Molly said as she adjusted her shirt then brushed a few bangs under her ear. Jim's eyes caught her bare breasts and dark nipples erected behind that thin layer of fabric. Molly noticed then placed her hands in front of her pubic area.

"Ugh. Well. Here I am."

"How are you even here?" Lollie asked and sat down on the sofa, the seat nearest him.

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me." The discomfort of sitting with handcuffs bothered him as he was trying to get situated.

"Is that lump along your leg your penis?" Lollie asked, peering at it.

"Bingo was name-o." He said with confidence, then winked at her.

"You call him Bingo?" Molly joined as she walked to his other side opposite of her friend.

"Cringe," she winced aloud but followed with a smirk and wider eyes directed at Molly.

"Ugh. No. I actually call him the Destroyer of Worlds."

"Why?" Molly asked.

"Because it ruins women." He winks at Lollie again.

"Is there something wrong with your eye?" She asked, leaning her head towards him. Jim didn't say anything and lightly reduced his head in a pout.

"Lollie, get Jamal." She said with a simper.

"Molly, no. I don't want Jamal anywhere near him."

"Lollie—now." Her eyes widened with an austere command.

"Fine!" Sulking, she said and proceeded to a room east of the kitchen.

"I thought you two had never seen a man before?"

"We haven't."

He grew confused. Lollie returned, holding a ten-inch black dildo, and handed it to Molly.

"You mean like this?" Molly asked as she wiggled it.

"A little bigger." Her eyes widened as she walked to him and bent over and shoved it into his chest, then glided it to the edge of the mask along his neck and began to lift it.

"You don't want to do that."

"Why?"

"A paradox would happen."

"Time Humper?" She backed away, energized. Lollie moved a seat over from him.

"Ugh."

"Dot obliviated you people decades ago."

"Fuck Dot." Jim knew who she was referring. During the separation of genders, the androids mistook the black people for monkeys and placed them into zoos in Canada. People were disturbed by this but didn't talk much about it as if no one cared. But anyway, back to Dot, the androids wanted a leader of their own. So they created Dot, which is an acronym for Divinity of Technology. Dot would control the androids and enforce law and order on both planets. But an unforeseen force entered the realm—The Army of the Time Humpers. Several of them were black. And when they found out about the Canadian zoos, they.....well....they didn't care. Ugh. So anyway, they knew the entire situation was relatively fucked up and decided to put an end to Dot and her mechanical gimps. Now you would think, why not go back in time and stop the machines from ever-rising, right? Ugh. Instead, the Humpers tried to fight the man-killing robots with nine-millimeter handguns and failed. That war continued for several hours. But Jim survived.

"You can say I snuck inside a black hole and waited there." Dot and the robots stayed away from such holes because their algorithm wouldn't allow due to the gravity pull, and nothing could survive such—not even planets. But Jim did. Although he could've just traveled to another time period, that would've been prudent since the androids and Dot can't. But Jim's a drama queen and decided to overkill his escape.

"Impossible," Molly replied.

"Ugh, tell me about it."

"Ok, Mister Time Fucker, tell me something I would only know."

"I just met you."

"Duh."

"I mean, in the future, which was half an hour ago for me."

"How old was I?"

"I don't know. Middle-aged, probably."

"Are we?" She gestured, pointing her hand to him, then to her, and back to him. "Or you and?" She looked at Lollie, suggesting the same intimate relationship.

"Eww, gross, Molly!"

"Hell no. Well, not yet anyway." He said and winked at Lollie, but she didn't wince that time.

"So we had sex?"

"Well, yes and no. I haven't had sexual intercourse with you. But you had with me."

"Oh, really? When?"

He peered at the window and saw it was dark. "Tonight." Although the time of day was irrelevant since she didn't mention this happened, Jim felt it was an appropriate reaction to seal the tale better.

They both laughed. He looked at Lollie and said, "I didn't say with you."

She stopped laughing, stared at him gravely, leaned over the sofa arm, grabbed the lump, and squeezed hard. "We can fix that. Or will that also be a paradox?"

"Properly not. Molly didn't say if you had sex with me too. So I wouldn't know."

"If you say you are what you are, isn't there a time limit to how long you can stay?" Molly asked.

"There is." Jim lied to her. Unlike Humpers that can stay between 22 minutes and thirty-three seconds to an hour and a half, Jim could visit as long as he wanted. "I have less than an hour left."

"Bullshit," Lollie said as Molly was uncertain.

"You have an abomination angel on the right inner thigh an inch below your clam."

Both of their eyes widen. Molly tugged her shirt down again.

"But you said you didn't sleep with me."

"I passed out on your bed and woke up; you were naked, laying on me. You said you even sleep in the nude."

They're disturbed he would know these things. "So if I don't sleep with you..."

"It could cause a paradox that would end all life as we know it."

She looked at Lollie for approval.

"No, Molly! I'm not letting this creep inside you and especially inside me! He's trying to use the end of the world to get a threesome going." She said, gazing at him with hateful lesbian eyes.

"Then just watch." Molly kneeled and unbuttoned his jeans.

An hour later, Lollie grinds his face while kissing Molly on her neck and rubbing the phone vibrator on her butt as she was reverse cowgirling maskless Jim. He took it off when both of their heads were turned. And besides, rather tricky to eat lesbian pussy with that mask donned. Finally, he scooted Lollie up and yelped a climax grunt. "Ugh!" Molly climaxed again. For the 5th element-time. Jim punched himself in the head a couple of blows and disappeared.

He looked in the mirror and shook his head. "I left the mask." Suddenly, a shocka-shocka reveals itself. "But, wait...if she gave me the mask, then I gave it back to her, which she will later give back to me..." He realized the pickle. "Ugh. Fuckmuffins." He looked in the mirror and saw he was nude and shook his head. He opened the bathroom door and saw milfy Molly lying on the bed, reading a black notebook.

She gaped at him and, for the first time, recognized that huge penis and, "Oh, my gad...you're him."

"Bingo was his name-o." Her eyes widen more to those very familiar words.

Two vortexes suddenly manifested as they studied one another suspiciously. Then two shapes emerged from them—two Jims. One of them said as he glanced at everyone then stopped on Molly. "Chugga-chugga-choo-choo."

The other vortexed Jim said, "A Big Jim Train?" Then they all "ugh" at the same time. Molly stared with fear but excitement simultaneously.

"Um....." Unsure of this unique proposal, she gazed at all three of their crotches, ending at present Big Jim as his dick erected. "...okay!"

The Big Jim train left the station as Molly struggled with those three huge penises, but something was wrong. The vortexes didn't close. And that naked silhouette woman hovered in both centers but moved the same way. As if time didn't exist at that center, and the two vortexes acted as monitors of that timeless woman. A soft whimper is heard.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
PART 3:

Two hours past that agonizing pleasurable junction, the vortexes had already closed, and the guys were getting dressed as Molly lay to her side on the bed quivering. She appeared paralyzed in a seizure but conscious state. A thick white fluid leaked from her vagina, anus, and side of the mouth. She lay there tremoring with her eyes rolled in the back of her head. "Looks like her first cosmic orgasm there." A vortex Jim said. They all "ugh" in a chain reaction.

"That's what I call, Welcome to Amtrak." The other vortex Jim volleyed as he high fived his alike, but when present-day Jim tried to get in on that high-fiving, they withdrew their hands in contention.

"Come on, guys, give me some." Present Jim requested.

"Ugh. We don't like you, present-day people." A vortex Jim said with rancor.

"Ugh. Tell me about it." Present Jim relayed. The other Jims "ugh" at the same time. But Molly stayed shuddering on the bed as those fluids continued flowing. "Molly, are you okay over there?"

She didn't reply but tried twisting her head to say something. Her lips moved in chatter as if freezing in a cold place. She couldn't emit a word. The climax was too overwhelming even for a hybrid like herself.

"Time to fuck off," a vortex Jim said as he punched himself in the head. The other Jim followed. The two whirlpools opened.

"Hold up, here. So you two only came to train Molly?" Current Jim said.

"Ugh." They both grunted again in deep thought. Then, finally, one said, "Oh, right. We need you to meet us in 2020."

"Why?"

"What the android supremacists did to those black folks was not called for. So we're going to change time and fix the 2020 election."

Then the other spoke, "Because of Trump remaining in the White House, caused some contention with the liberal feds. So they help fund Samantha and Her Amazing Cup of Uranium's project called, Overlord. Which were the robots' artificial intelligence structure and yadda yadda yadda."

The other vortex Jim concluded, "We need to fix that election so Schwarzenegger will win."

"Wouldn't this future wash cause me to be obliterated?"

"Yeah, but you're going to hide again like a coward inside that Abyss, so when the time changes, you won't." He said, followed by a wink.

"Time can't penetrate that tight black hole." The other stated as they all "Ugh" together in a disturbing delightful harmony.

"Then let's get 'er done, sons." Present-day Jim said, knocking himself in the head a few times. His vortex manifested. They all enter the whirlpools, but current Jim backed out as the other two disappeared. "Keep this hole open," he said to the timeless woman at its center in the distance. He rushed to the bed, grappled naked Molly in his arms, then proceeded into the vortex.

The surroundings were identical to black space with bright white stars about. Jim observed his environment and saw nothing was holding him afloat. The timeless woman thrust closer and could now be seen. It was a hot blonde Stacy with big beautiful breasts and a well-trimmed mutt. "Why you're showing yourself now?" He pondered to her out loud.

"The other Jims don't need you. It is done." Conscientiously, she spoke.

"So the future's erased?"

"Yes."

"And who exactly are you?" He asked as she gazed at him with familiarity.

"That's another chapter, Jim. Goodbye." He and Molly vanished and reappeared inside a black hole. There were streams of lights, rows of them, and he saw other Jims twirling around. At least a dozen. And there was another Molly, too, that flew by. He noticed heaps of blonde heads spiraling about. The parallel of the timeless lady but of various ages and clothing attire. He sees himself from when he hid in 2099. One of the blondes grabbed his face with her soft hands and kissed his lips. She let go. Molly was cognizant again; that kiss bothered her. Who was that? She asked. And he saw a faint vision far in the distance of the revolving people and light bands for a moment before the darkness swallowed it. It was him and the blonde making love.

"Ugh. I don't know, blackhole Molly, this whole thing is a clusterfuck." Everything transformed into a wooden background. He was back in 2021 in his Antarctica compound. Though Molly was gone. He walked to his computer and sat down, then pulled up a browser and typed in the search form, current president of USA. Arnold Schwarzenegger prints on the screen.

"Sweet." Without much of a pause, he said. A shuffling noise behind alarmed him. Turning to see, he figured it was Molly, but it wasn't. But the timeless lady in Victorian garments. "Okay, now what the fuck is this about?" She glanced at him with wonder but didn't recognize him and misstepped into a fall. She passed out.

"Ugh, snapper crappers."

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
The levels of autism on this forum never fail to surprise me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigJimsWornOutTires
wtf are you coping with @BigJimsWornOutTires

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
What paradox mean

What paradox mean
Pertaining to time traveling, if one were to change the past, it would cause a contradiction in the future. Therefore the universe will erase that person from the timeline, and neither past nor future will change unless thee hides inside a tight black hole.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Pertaining to time traveling, if one were to change the past, it would cause a contradiction in the future. Therefore the universe will erase that person from the timeline, and neither past nor future will change unless thee hides inside a tight black hole.

i was listening to this while reading this line and it felt perfect here

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
you're cursed Jim
Ever since I entered this world, cursed. The midwife that helped rip me from my mother's organs (I had broken the water bag myself and was in the process of pulling her intestines out because, ugh, I was autistic) saw my unusual 'gift to women' package and later handed my mother a slip of paper. A phone number was scribbled. She told mom, "When he turns 18, have him call me. Or before. I don't judge them by age." Although years thereafter, she would lose her job at the hospital. She would then go back to college and become a high school teacher.

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath